Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2004, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Christianity

Ana,

Thank you for your generous compliments. You are a babe. No doubt in my mind. I have very rarely seen anyone so close to my own train of thought as yourself. It is tres cool!

Darkchild,

We'll be seeing big things from you. Definitely. I like the way you passed on your Christianity - your faith. I think that was what Jesus would want us to do. People to have their own faith, upon their own heart, that they have developed through careful thought and an open heart to God, allowing God to inspire our actions.

People like the shadowy Lynn, really annoy me. Reminds me of the priest I witnessed screaming in a fervour to the children in the front row seats that there are only 144,000 seats in heaven, they were all sinners and they were all going to hell. I rose to my feet, turned my back, and walked out that church. That is not love nor gospel nor from god, in my books. Anyone else can choose to believe whatever they want. I am only expressing my sole opinion.

I teach my youngest that all babies come from heaven and all babies go back to heaven eventually; some sooner than later.

Hell hasn't entered her world or her mind.

Mary XXX

Old 12-27-2004, 10:14 PM

Thanks for your compliments, mary.

On the topic of hell . . . eventually, I plan on putting the fear of a forgiving God into her. . . meaning, if she screws up, she'll be forgiven . . . just don't do it on purpose with the, "oh, he'll forgive me, so its okay" attitude. But you're right. A child that is ignorant in the world of experiences she is not yet had should not have to worry about things like that. I went to a catholic school for a little while.

To the nuns, every little thing was an earth crashing sin. "guess what, sister jean," I said, "I don't think God is going to kill me because I was talking to my friend, I think he's going to kill you for being mean." Needless to say I was expelled for that . . . I guess the church couldn't handle the fact that I knew more than they did . . . either that or they were arrogant and just wouldn't take that kind of mouth from a child. My parents couldn't believe what I said . . . but they didn't believe me when I told them what caused me to say that. I had to get my friends to vouch for me, and believe me, for a 2nd grader, thats a tough thing to do.

That's why I don't believe in organized religion . . . but someday, I'd like to get back into teaching sunday school, not to undermine the church, but to teach kids how to apply stories like Job and the Psalms and Proverbs to their everyday life.

For now, though, I'm going to make sure that my little girl makes it to heaven. She's job one for the time being . . . because if I left it up to my wife, she's corrupt her with this lesbian man-trashing feministic malarkey.

DarkChilde.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-28-2004, 03:29 AM

:idea: Until many of you stop looking at christianity through such tainted affluent pro capitalist glasses.I fail to how you will ever understand Jesus modest message of the Meek inheriting the earth and the Rich man like a camel passing through the eye of the needle in attempt to get to heaven.

Its time the real social justice message was put back into christianity meaing highlighting of the apostate market fruad known as u.s style christian fundermentalism!. :-P
Old 12-28-2004, 03:53 AM

Ozzie, to whom exactly are you referring? I've seen the same exact post in at least one other topic . . . what makes you, for lack of better wording, a 'better christian' than all of us? Cus I sure don't see myself as a capitalist. I know that money is necessary for life in the world we live in, so if that is capitalist, I appologize, but I don't plan on living my life under a bridge with my little girl freezing her ass off in the winter. And if you're speaking of capitalist as aquiring extra goods, you're guilty also . . . you don't need a computer, nevermind the internet, to live your life . . .

But nevermind that for now . . . can you please give a more precise reason as to why you seem to be judging us in the first place when it is solely God's job to do so?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-28-2004, 05:56 AM

:-)
Quote:
Ozzie, to whom exactly are you referring?
Most Americans! This could apply to most first world europeans.However americans have made a point of being selfish and placing it as virtue rather than vice.And worse they wish to export this attitude to the rest of the world via Globalisation the NWO whatever you want to call it!.Greed is Good Yeh well I disagree!.

8-)
Quote:
what makes you, for lack of better wording, a 'better christian' than all of us?
I am not a better christian than anyone being a christian is not some kind of competition!.
My point is simply that the message of christ in the NT is mainly about being of a modest spirit and controlling pride(ego).I realise I am just as guilty as anyone when it comes to pride sometimes but atleast i recognise it some wont even admit they have problem with theirs.

To many people today christians or not believe life is simply a winner takes all survival of the fittest battle involves walking all over those weaker and lower on the capitalist hiearchy.

Not only that many so called christians believe God condones being self centred as some kind of virtue rather than vice!It is then that one realises there are many apostate churches out there actually preaching the work of satan in church robes not Christ! :-)

Quote:
I know that money is necessary for life in the world we live in, so if that is capitalist, I appologize, but I don't plan on living my life under a bridge with my little girl freezing her ass off in the winter. And if you're speaking of capitalist as aquiring extra goods, you're guilty also . . . you don't need a computer, nevermind the internet, to live your life . . .
Their many differnt degrees of capitalism just as there are many different degress of other ideologies.At the present time we live under Market liberalism or Free trade as it is more commonly known.It is not the only form of capitalism and their are different levels of capitalism that the U.S and the west has lived under in past decades that require more Government intervention in capitalist economy Roosevelts New Deal in the 1930s was an example of this.
But enough said this is meant to be a christian thread i can disscus the economics in more detail elswhere read some of my other post and you should get my drift I am pretty leftwing (doesnt mean Marxist) compared to most posters on this forum but I am not secular I am a christian!. :-)
Old 12-28-2004, 06:15 AM

Ozzie fan (why?)

You brought up a point that I want all to consider.

Who do think is the meek of the earth? Who is the most despised, trashed, forgotten, poor, used, group of people on earth?

And getting through the eye of the needle. As a point of discussion; how do we do that? Can Americans do that?
Old 12-28-2004, 07:34 AM

Ozzie, I appreciate your sentiment and would challenge you on one point.

When you say americans and selfish and no acknowledgement - this "American" attitude being sent out globally. I understand. And....

These kind of greedy, selfish people inhabit the planet everywhere and are known to accumulate in numbers where there is a concentration of wealth. They are from every country.

Social programming supercedes their humanity, in my opinion. Brainwashed to a greater or lesser degree.

I would challenge you that this elitist system of "know your station" in life, came from across the pond, from the British motherland. Americans, nor Canadians nor Australians aren't born with these funny selfish ideas; they are taught and indoctrinated through the system of modern society. Some, know no better. Some choose money over morality, willingly.

The bankers and the psychologists having been steering the future. America is the biggest brainwashing machine going. Canada is working hard on that issue too now. Britain wrote the book on spin.

Just my two cents. I feel the problem is the system, not so much the product of the system, from which country. Bush is the head puppet as America is the puppet head country, of this rediculous insane rambling road show of perverted economics.

If you could alter the system, you could in theory, alter the product.

Social deprogramming is needed.
Squaring up to and facing off with the truth.

Ecology. We are all part of the problem and a part of the solution. Quantum physics. What are any of us gonna do to resolve it?

Laying blame elsewhere resolves nothing. Fixing the here and now, where we each personally are geographically located, is what counts. That is my Christianity.

Mary XXX
Old 01-01-2005, 05:31 PM

Since there's a shitload of preachy threads littered about, might as well bring this one back on top.
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-01-2005, 08:59 PM

nohope.. Yep.. Good move.. In fact I would not be surprised if in two weeks 90% of the threads will be about some kind of unforgiving perversion of the Spirit of Christianity, draped over our Opinion, and General threads.. And yet as I understand it.. All opinions are welcome..

A disruptor could easily destroy a site like ours, by just continually posting articles of his or her own flavor of "truth".. and especially, when the disruptor is hiding in back of "the cloth" to do it.. Why would anybody do such a thing?

Except to stop the sites message.. Against the NWO.
Old 01-04-2005, 07:28 PM

MaryPoppers, tsk, tsk. Your venom and evil attitude towards Lynn is witch-like! Who is it that you pray to again? Satan?

Maybe you need to spend some time with the Bible and less time spewing witch-slime at decent folks like Lynn. If you think that indulging in such evil will go unnoticed by Christ, you're very wrong. His Spirit will not find a home in hearts that are filled with bitterness and poison.

You are mired in misery at this point, aren't you? You need to apologize for your nasty remarks and ask Jesus to forgive you; otherwise, you'll remain angry and bitter, and a haven for Satan.