Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Christianity

on sablefish/his posts-
boy you buy freeman's hokum on "disruptors" (i.e that's what he calls we Christians, ephesians), lock stock and barrel.

ephesians, we know Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

This week he worms his way through this forum, via freeman's word put out there to describe us. Not thinking for themselves, but assuming he is all right in his sharings, they connect such words with their own spiritual blindness, and connect us to the worst. Of course, it's a lie.

Anyone who talks about my sharings of Bible based websites for spiritual learning and edification, and calls them "litterings", amongst other bad words, is not one who knows better, in these things.

Thank you for coming to my defense ephesians and to rush dooney, again! I think you were very kind and very brave here, considering the chunk of folks who are like-minded against us here, to defend me the way you both have.

RUSH DOONEY-thank you-wherever you are!!!
Rush was right in what he said, maybe I shouldn't have taken him a wee bit to task on it, about how he went about it on here- telling the truth about right and wrong in how I was treated.But you know, at LEAST he was man enough to step out and admit about right and wrong.

I am always impressed to see the bravery, through courage and kindness, demonstrated by real men. I don't mean this as flattery. Thank the Lord for the Godly men. They have integrity, and would not pick on a woman, and I think in these isolated instances you both may've felt pressed to the point, when you saw the content of what was said to me. It's ok. Other guys are just males.

lynn

P.S. I believe NOTHING sablefish writes at this point. I hold him no ill will but can buy not one thing he says. Sorry. freeman, well, no comment..

Old 01-04-2005, 08:13 PM

ephesians,

just one more thing though, if you want to talk about this topic, that's up to you guys, but I have made my peace about it, and when I say I forgive, I am not covering it by going on again about it..

this is not a judgment of you or anyone else. I can only speak for my part on it and my part is I forgave.

your talking about it I have no reply on that either way, though as I stated, I do appreciate your looking to defend me friend, thankyou.

but that's about it- not an encouragement to keep on, nor a request to stop-

this is a thing you have to take up and speak of yourselves, or not.

I've said my part , thanks

lynn

P.S. ephesians, I haven't really read what they wrote to me below, not fully, I am not sure I will.

As I was addressing you.

But I had to add, I urge you to cover this and I mean it, here's why.

I have adde dlinks here to what I thought wouldbe good teachings, for those interested in jesus. Now due time constraints etc. < Ihave not always had the ability to delve in depth into these sites for an awrenes sof the full message they share. Most, yes, but not all, only if the essential message was there.

As for this topic, part of loving one another requires forgiveness.

This is done by not repteating a wtong and putting it "on display" for all mankind.

Going on and on all day and night about the "wrongs" of men is somehat meaningless, as we all have sin and pressed to that impatient point, can come out with some pips of our own.

We are given, through God's Holy Spirit, through Jesus Christ alone, the power to say "No!" to sin. We are given the ability to clearly know right from wrong and the most redemptive working of this begins in our own hearts. All else flowing from there, with Him as the only Source, the true vine and the brach. We, the little branches.

Pray for the salvation ALL here, please.
Letting them know they are wrong and how and why is enough. We need not make a travesty of their sin and weakness. There but for God's grace, we'd be just as lost and blind and ticked off irrascable.

Aren't they a pretty crew playing "god"? But where is the mercy towards them? We have His righteouness we can speak for His view, His Spirit, His Word, but where is our mercy and love?

I'm not chiding you for standing up for me brothers, bravery in love is true bravery, the world needs more! But how are we loving them?
And I speak for myself too. We get so defensive w eare so much defending oursleves and our Lord our faith all day long! And I know it can be tiring, I understand!

Can we just let this topic die, Please?

I forgave mary, it is finished.

If my Lord said it is finished , in closing that deep wide door on all my ugly sins, who am I to pretend to keep the door open going on about the sins of others?

Right
Old 01-04-2005, 08:22 PM

Do you know what's worse than being unable to convert people to Christianity?

Converting people to Islam by setting a poor example of Christians.

Which is what the two of you (ephesians and lynn) are in danger of doing.

Take an example from Jesus and His story about the good Samaritan. He didn't bash the Samaritans faith he pointed out how he was the more neighbourly person, setting the better example.

It's one thing to sit in front of your computer and type what good things you do and it's another thing to actually be able to go out there and kiss the foot that kicks you in the mouth.

And consider the sinner who was more righteous beating his chest and asking God to have mercy on him rather than guy thanking God for not being a 'sinner'!

Luke 18:9
Old 01-04-2005, 08:28 PM

Listen to me lynn.. freeman is a Great man.. and I have known a few.. freeman can see things that you and I cannot.. I think he is the brightest bulb on this forum..

Why is it your instinct is to pick on the leaders, or is that something that you learned in school?.. In what country did you get your training?.

I figure that you are a foreign operative. (why don't you give us a telephone area code where we can call you?).. And for that matter why is your profile vacant of traces.. I'll tell you why.. Your intentions were always to disrupt this site.. With something other than Christianity on your mind.

All you have to do to prove me wrong is to give me a telephone number.. and we will have a chat about Jesus.. O.K.? I am a Christian... Just send me a message into my inbox.. and I will look at your area code... and give you a ringle.

If I am wrong,.. Please forgive me for being suspicious of you and your 'friends' causing discontent here on this forum.

Fellow CC's.. We are under an attack of the disruptors.. Let me see if "she" is real... If I get a number to call "her" and I am wrong.. I will apologize... But my instincts tell me we are under attack.. by vultures hiding in back of Bibles.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Listen to me lynn.. freeman is a Great man.. and I have known a few.. freeman can see things that you and I cannot.. I think he is the brightest bulb on this forum..
Great, you love him, I'm glad. That's nice

Quote:
Why is it your instinct is to pick on the leaders, or is that something that you learned in school?.. In what country did you get your training?.
Don't you think you all ought to be asking yourselves that question? Training?

Quote:
All you have to do to prove me wrong is to give me a telephone number.. and we will have a chat about Jesus.. O.K.? I am a Christian... Just send me a message into my inbox.. and I will look at your area code... and give you a ringle.
You're not a Christian. You're lying! Your posts lump Jesus in with every other "ascended master". Bug off..

Quote:
If I am wrong,.. Please forgive me for being suspicious of you and your 'friends' causing discontent here on this forum.
"

I forgive you. But I don't trust you, and I understand that's how some of you think, because you love freeman enough to believe lies about others. Never love anyone that much.

Quote:
Fellow CC's.. We are under an attack of the disruptors.. Let me see if "she" is real... If I get a number to call "her" and I am wrong.. I will apologize... But my instincts tell me we are under attack.. by vultures hiding in back of Bibles.
Oh my gosh, ephesians, do you see what I must contend with here?

I wish you could see me smiling. I wish you could understand how sadly, hysterical this is. Sad that you can't trust who I am, and the many vain imaginations you court and entertain about others and me. And hysterical because everything I've said and all about me as well is true!

It's not my job to talk to you about "who I am".

Are you in the business of talking to strangers, who do not know you and spilling your guts? Why should I?

I won't.

Your going on in this vain is an attempt by Satan, your father, to shut me up and stop my fellow Christians from sharing or talking. And you and your "friends" will be responsible for each soul led astray.

As for you mr sablefish, I am dropping you cold. Your posts, particularly about "me" and "Christians", are in error.(I am sorry I want to be kind, but you're all wrong, and climbing up the wrong true here-slandering me-and desperately annoying, I might add, sorry.)

Now go away and leave me alone. I won't be party to anymore of your disgusting and wicked posts, which are Satanic lies, dragging me in with the likes of the Devil.

sablefish, I forgive you, I just don't want to know you,I'm sorry. Or your "friends".

As for freeman, I said what I did and I will say no more. I am not here to go into lengthy expository writings about the depths of men's (people's) "hearts", unless it is to share what I see as an error in behavior, or a false view I might wish to clarify, from a Christian perspective.

I have no more to say on him. He can imagine the worst things about me, who he does not know, I will not join in the slanderings you both seem to participate in public and private.

Freeman has closed the door to me, and there you go.

And to pick on all "4" of we vocal Christians, to the ton of you here, as well-

Shame on you!

Topic closed.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:27 PM

This forum has turned into a cesspit of hypocrisy! The tactics shown by the fundamental Christians on here remind me of my many run-ins with Zionists who are totally biased and intolerant of their equals.

I'm glad I'm normal!
Old 01-04-2005, 09:29 PM

I'm done with you . You will hear nothing but silence from me.. and when Henry realizes what you guys are doing to his site.. I hope he can figure it out.. because disruptors like you will guys pretending to be Christians will destroy this place.

The only way to stop you vultures is to not respond.. And if that means that you, rush, and the other dude are the only people left .. The rest of us will find somewhere else to go..
Henry doesn't like intolerance.. He thinks we must join together if we are to stand a chance against Lucifer.. And here you and your friends show up as Satins children and pretending to be Christians.. If I was Henry I would get rid of you serpents now... You are not Christians.. You are from the other side.. The side of the NWO.. You guys are the enemy of all humanity.. Hiding in back of the Bible.. May you and your accomplices rot in Hell.

I hope Henry or the administration runs an ISP check on you guys.. because I don't see any telephone number where I can call you .. and talk about Jesus.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:36 PM

If Lynn and her two buddies are true Christains, why do they exhibit so much pride? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-04-2005, 09:37 PM

Can you say white-washed tombs? I knew you could. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-04-2005, 11:32 PM

good for you no-hope..

sablefish, I wanted to come back and say something to you

The leader of your group here, the one whose opinions you hold so highly, freeman, is not anyone who likes me, that I know of.

Recently a private message transpired to me from freeman, and I can surely say, he is not anyone who thinks well of me in the slightest, from what I could glean.

His sharing indicated he did not like me or trust me or my words, and sought to question me and my heart, mind and 'motives', as if he could, he can't, down to the very fibre of my being.

His words to me were cruel, presumptive, cold, dismissive and hardly having anything to do with me or the truth. Yet they rolled off of his keyboard to me with the effortless flow of one, perhaps, seasoned in cold cruel discourse, no idea.

But this I know, that man does not like me!

Now if you think I should be interested in talking to you on the phone, I don't know why.
I'm married and I don't talk to strange men, or on the phone with them.

At the moment I have no better option, but I won't be interested in that one.
If you want to know more and talk about "Jesus", you can do that here just fine, and in any Christian chatroom.

But please don't pretend this is about Jesus Christ, or even me.

This is about your not knowing who I am, disliking that fact, being spiritually blind to interest in the truth about Jesus, and all of your deep trust you place in your friend freeman and what he sees as truth, or true.

If his 'power' is so threatened by a group of vocal Christians, and not a very big one, I question its source, yes, I do.

More than that, the way he spoke to me made me wary of him and his words, and sharings. Which is a shame because a agreed with somethings he said. And as for Henry, I agree with a huge lot of what he says. I am hurt and saddened it has come to this here- but Christ's words say He came tobring a sword to divide light from darkness..

And I'm afraid about Christians and me, your friend freeman is quite inthe dark there.

I don;t want to go on about the man and I don't want to fall into slander, so I will leave it at this.

In the end, I will say, he closed the door to me, unless he wishes to address me, perhaps with a requisite apology, I have no interest in talking with him or his friends.

There was just too much in what he said to me to sufficiently put me off to many here and you'll just have to believe that. Either way, it's true.

God bless