Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Re: Christianity

lynn wrote
Quote:
This is done by not repteating a wtong and putting it "on display" for all mankind.
lol - I couldn't help it I fell into the trap!
I repteated a wtong! and I put it on display - lol
I'm gonna go to hell for it - pray for me

Old 01-06-2005, 05:52 AM

Daniel:
You brought up a point that I want all to consider.

Quote:
Who do think is the meek of the earth? Who is the most despised, trashed, forgotten, poor, used, group of people on earth?
Well just think of the obvious those in the third world those in first or second world that are weak or on welfare. They are clearly meek they are also extremely discrminated against groups in our winner takes all market driven world system as one or two poster have proved to me here with their own callous and self centred attitudes!.

Quote:
And getting through the eye of the needle. As a point of discussion; how do we do that? Can Americans do that?
Lets just wait and see!
But listening to some posters here you would think it was welfare recipients and the poor that were evil not the other way round!.Clearly some people are already misguided and sucked in by the market liberal dogma. Obviously their own cushy lifstyles are not worth sacrificing even when they are probly surplus to sustainable requirements of us all! :-?
Old 01-06-2005, 04:25 PM

Mr. Cynic,

Im glad you brought this back up. The meek of the world don't have the same oportunity that most of us lily white Americans have. We have options, we can afford the Uniherdity, we can obtain a loan, we can walk into a job interview with a fair chance, we can buy healthier food, our parents can leave us with an inheritance. The meek have none of that. They work for us and are left with our table scraps.

And no I don't believe most Americans will be able to get through the Eye of the Needle. Most of us are only looking out for ourselves, Where is my next dollar coming from? Not what can I do for God but what can I do for me, To hell with the rest of the world!

I've said this before but, we Americans are responsible for more Death and Destruction across the face of the Globe than any other group of people. The British before us and the Romans(?) before that. We are a Christian nation and that cannot be denied. Shame on us and our Religion. We are guilty and we have a Collective Karma to deal with. I'm sick of this attitude that this Christian American nation is holier than thou, and that everything we do is good for the rest of the world. Our Judgement is coming.

Repair your personal Karma and if your lucky enough you'll be able to step aside of Armageddon.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:07 PM

If Amerika really started out as a Christian nation which it did not, it would have had Jesus Christ proclaimed all over the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution and Bill of Rights. So unlike what most believe, Amerika has always been secular. Also, remember the devil has dominion of the world or do you not remember him tempting Christ saying, "Bow down to me and all the nations of the world will be yours."? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-10-2005, 09:25 PM

Quote:
If Amerika really started out as a Christian nation which it did not, it would have had Jesus Christ proclaimed all over the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
That is a real dilemma that I still haven't completely worked out in my own mind.
Certainly there is a large body of evidence to indicate that many of the founding fathers were freemasonic monotheists (euphimsim for Satanism), yet many Christian clergymen make compelling arguments to the contrary.
My own research has indicated that many of the founding fathers turned away from Freemasonry later in their lives (such as Washington), and others like John Quincy Adams spoke out vehemently against it after the Morgan incident, yet it remains difficult to know exactly what their spiritual mindset was at the time they drafted the constitution.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:51 PM

Try seeing it this way; being that most of the founding fathers were freemasons and rosicrucians, they were blind followers doing as they were told by their chain of command. People like Washington woke up too late, finding out he was puppeted like a marrionette makes a weak attempt at making ammends by trying to warn the sheeple only to have his words fall on deaf ears as the damage has already been done and once the road of perdition has already been travelled half-way, there's no turning back. Reason why I say this is because you know the Articles of Confederation were a superior document to the Constitution. The Bill of Rights was just special toilet paper to make the Anti-Feds feel happy. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:34 AM

america was founded as a christian nation . not officially ,with dogma as part of founding documents,such as anglican church the official church of england, but the PEOPLE were surely predominantly christian .the founders were ,for the most part,christian as well. the statement about freemasonry is irrelevant.there are and have always been christian freemasons.the vast majority of them are nominal members that gather at their meetings on a purely social basis and many are involveed in philanthropic causes such as shriners childrens hospitals .it is not a satanic organization,merely secular.

as for those who would say "you can't legislate morality" i say you can't legislate anything else.right and wrong ,acceptable and unacceptable, lawful and unlawful. all the same .the basis for our body of law is the bible.thou shalt not kill,steal,bear false witness(libel)etc -that's in the bible,is it not?

missionary work has been carried on around the globe and not the convert-seeking type but the type that ministers to the needs of people . food,medical attention,and just caring for them . south america,africa,asia etc for over 100 years.this is all on record-undeniable. people-american people-in american churches- paid for that. when the tsunami devastated asia last week, who was up front delivering basic necessities? according to AP release it was operation blessing,paid for by CBN (pat robertson-founder)donations from thousands of selfish american christians. this country isn't christian the way saudi arabia and iran are muslim,under penalty of death but since it's founding,america has always been a christian nation .
Old 01-11-2005, 05:28 AM

Yes I believe it is undeniable that we are a Christian Nation. Billiard states this very well.

Today we are still predominatly a Christian nation. Who is the minister that stands before Congress to give the prayer? He is certainly not a Muslim, nor a Jew, nor Hindu, He is Christian! And can anyone name a President that wasn't a Christian? If anyone states that we are not a Christian nation, than I ask what are we?
Old 01-11-2005, 05:42 AM

Quote:
the statement about freemasonry is irrelevant.there are and have always been christian freemasons.the vast majority of them are nominal members that gather at their meetings on a purely social basis and many are involveed in philanthropic causes such as shriners childrens hospitals .it is not a satanic organization,merely secular.
Oh, no, no, no.
There are freemasons who THINK they can still be Christians, even though they violated Christ's own teachings by taking their blood oath. There are freemasons who THINK they just belong to a social group that justifies itself through an all too flimsy association with charitable causes, but the truth is that they are all tools of the devil himself. There are even freemasons who try not to even THINK at all, because they're just along for the ride.
But the plain, bald truth is that anyone who would join a group that not only espouses occult, pagan teachings even in its most basic ceremonies and operates with a secret agenda of favoritism and special privileges exchanged amongst its members (translation:RACKETEERING, LIKE THE MAFIA) is no innocent lamb. These are people who are seeking out their own Faustian bargain, people who are overwhelmed with the vain and materialistic considerations of this world. One foot over the line is all the devil needs to drag someone into hell, and freemasonry provides him with that toehold.
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but I know these people. I REALLY know them. They have hurt myself and my family innumerable times, just because we are decent God-fearing Christians who won't join up with them.
You need to go back to the drawing board and find some real, impartial sources of info on this, billiard, and not just the word of your father, who is obligated to lie -- even to you -- about the secrets of Freemasonry by "virtue" of his blood oath.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:08 PM

Reiterating what I said earlier, Christianity may have been "popular in Amerika's beginnings" but, has always been secular. The elite like to call Amerika a Christian nation so the rest of the world will hate Christianity in association with Amerika's nation building efforts. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who gets this. :-P