Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2004, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Christianity

Hey Daniel like I said I need structure. It isn't really about proving you wrong b/c I couldn't really find a starting point. If you are willing to supply one I would be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Old 12-04-2004, 10:41 PM

Daniel I have not intentionaly labeled you anything. I responded to your statements because I have heard them before.

The fact is I was very much like you. But I came to a point where I could not continue to question that bible having never read it. All it did was become an endless circle of thoughts that never got me anywhere.

Yes i was raised in christianity and heard a lot about the bible and about christians but as many, i was bored by it. Later I tried to learn about the book but i was using other books by other thinkers.

It was not until I read the bible, the whole 66 books that I got an understanding and believe me when I tell you it is not like it is portrayed by the powers that be.

It is a very human story, very profound and full of teachings.

No I don't go to church nor do I preach but the words contained in that book are very powerfull and after 15 years I still feel its power and its liberating relief. Now I know why many don't like it. And the reasons are far different than anything you can imagine. I can see what is happening in the world and why, most of all I know what is going to happen. And much much more.

I encourge you to read it then make your decision but don't talk about something you don't no about.

All those question you have can be answered just by reading the whole book.

If after doing this you choose your own way, fine that is your decision and good luck.

cheers

Old 12-05-2004, 09:49 AM

Check this out

Christian Killers?
http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance25.html
Old 12-05-2004, 12:44 PM

Still you quote sources that are apart from the bible. Read the bible start with the new testament than we can talk.

About this articel:

First I might say that i don't like what is happening in Irak it is a sham with ulterior purposes. But the American people don't understand that if you screw someone you have given him the right to screw you back and that is what the muslims are doing. I would fight any Muslim trying to destroy my culture Thats why i respect there patriots.

Yes the majority of the US soldiers are from a christianic culture and many of them are probably devout Christians. But they are not fighting as Christian they are fighing as soldiers. The US is no longer a christian nation it is a secular one.

If I where in the army i would refuse to fight this war because i could not fight for this cause.

We are all living in a lie, a world that does not exist. the bible can clear our eyes and our hearts. It wont make you a zealot it will make you Free. Free from religion both humanist, luceferic/iluminist, pagan, and even christianistics forms which is not the same as Christian.

Read this excerpt from www.savethemales.ca

CONCLUSION: THE GOLDEN AGE OF FRAUD

The lives (and deaths) of many millions are based on a hoax of one kind or another. Our political and cultural leaders are chosen and overpaid for perpetuating these lies. World Trade Center Seven was demolished on Sept. 11 by its owner and no mainstream media investigates why. History professors, journalists, novelists, politicians, law enforcement all take part in the pathetic charade called the West.

Since the so-called "Enlightenment" Western civilization has lost its moorings. It has exchanged belief in spiritual and moral absolutes for Judeo Masonic solipsism and deception. (See my "How University Betrays Students") We have traded allegiance to our Creator's design for the worship of Mammon.

While the masses feed on spiritual junk food, wealthy Satanists secretly plot mankind's future. Wars ensure that enemies of World Government destroy each other. In Iraq, US national power is exhausted and discredited and while religious people are annihilated. Money is made.

Fellow Turkeys. Welcome to the New World Order. It isn't new at all.

See also my "Rothschild Conducts Red Symphony"

Once agin if you are sincere in your search star reading the book which you claim is lying.

My you find the way

Old 12-06-2004, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Check this out
Christian Killers?
http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance25.html
Good article. It is true not all that call themselves Christian are actually believers. Heck most dont even know what the Bible says and its how they fall for those TV celebrity preachers and any other false prophet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"Then call us rebels if you will--
We glory in the name;
For bending under unjust laws,
And swearing faith to an unjust cause,
We count a greater shame.\"
Old 12-06-2004, 06:05 AM

Default Re: Judeo Masonic

:idea: I challenge the notion that the U.S or the History of Europe has ever been judeo christian at all.
I think in all sincerity it is judeo masonic here are some links to prove my point.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jud...udeo-Christian

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/temple.htm

or as Henry has himself covered

http://www.savethemales.ca/000447.html

:idea:
Old 12-06-2004, 07:19 AM

Isn't Judeo-Christian an oxy-moron ?
A 'Judeo' is still waiting for a Messiah
A 'Christian' already had his Messiah

Anyway, what is so Christian or civilized about 1700 years of blood and gore, and penury and misery and slavery ?

In the Bible we may read that after entering into the promised land, Joshua (according to the instructions he received from Moses, who in turn received them from Yahweh) divided the land among the families. A portion to each family without charge, without morgage, rent, tax, to have and to hold and to live off.

Was there ever a Christian who advocated the following of this Biblical example ?

Was there ever a Christian who advocated the keeping of the Sabbath-year ?
The children of Jacob/Israel were shipped out to exile for whoredom and for not giving the land its due rest. If the Sabbath-year is that big a deal, perhaps it should at least be discussed.

Judeo-Christian civilization sounds good on paper, but in practice it is no different from the pagan civilization that existed before the day of Pentecost.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:07 AM

I's not my pupose to defend Christiandom because I separte it from Chritianism; but i would like to give a more accurate perspective on it.

First the concept of judeo-christian is a very broad one. When this term is used in its correct sense its usually talking about moral codes.

Funny if you read the old testament you find God trying to correct his people but every time they would do the contrary, no matter how many miracles or feats God made for them they would soon forget. This shows the state of the human condition.

The fact is that judaism has been trying to destroy christianism since its inception into the world because it pushed the powers that be in jesrusalem (the pharesees) out of the picture and exposed them for what they really where, a threat both to the jews and to the world. You can say that the historty of the west has been a struggle between these two.

Most of us those born under the influence of television and film have to be very carefull that our world view and notions of history (and for the that matter anything else) are in fact based on historical truths and not on the thousands of images and sound bytes that have penetrated our senses during our liftime.

Almost all we see and here in the media is fiction and is usually made to entertain and/or influence.

So its my opinion that we must forget any notion we consider a fact that was born out of television film or radio. This is also true of contemporary publishing.

Contemporary historians have developed a new way to interpret history that in fact is reinterpreting history to fit their world view.

They are using contemporay standards and personal belifs to understand things that happend in the past.

We must understand that we are living in and era called "The Age of deconstruccion" which put in simple words means to The questioning rationality.

The last 2 thousand years of western history cannot be separated from Christianity not the good nor the bad but we must also separate the notion of The Gospel from institutions like churches and governnment.

Most of the struggles in Europe has been for
control; between the forces of light and the forces of darkenss; and at different times either one was on top.

What was Europe? Europe was a conglomarate of pagan nations that where united by a force called Rome. When christianity came in it did much to change many of the negative things that existed but was also influenced by these very pagans.

But what was the impact on these pagans from Christianity?

1) High regard for human life

2) Worldwide impact on moral values…civilizing the uncivilized

3) Impact on health and medicine…hospital construction

4) Contribution toward freedom for all and civil liberties

5) Contributions to the poor and needy in our world

6) Impact on science

7) Impact on economics

8) Establishment of sexual values and family formation

9) Contribution to education and the formation of schools and universities

10) Impact on arts and music

11) Representative government the separation of political powers

12) The codifying and writing of languages

13) Elevated value for the common person

14) Elevated value of women

15) Millions of changed lives from societal liabilities to assets

If it not had been for Chrtianity Europe and western civilization would today look like a mixture of China and Iran. It would be an inhumane legalistic society.

Sadly the west is turning away from its historical notions and if we survive we will see our children living in such a world. Don't be a conspiritor against our historical values.

So even if Europe has not lived up to the full Christian way it has greatly benifited from it and so has the world. But you cannot blame the Gospel or the foundations of Christianty.

I urge all of you to read the bible it will make you free, its not about what you have been told.
Start with the new testament you will read things you never thought.

Old 12-07-2004, 08:54 AM

55132 this is addressed to you or anyone else who is well knowledged of what Islam is. I know nothing of this religion and have a few questions.
1) Is Muhammed the same person as Moses?
2) What is the timeframe of his supposed ascension? (BC; AD)
I think that is all I want to know. You see, everytime I hear/see the word Quaran I think of the rebellious tribe of Korah. Just want to know if it's a possibility.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:26 AM

Muhamed is not the same as Moses. His followers claim he ascended to heaven from the rock of the dome in Jerusalem during his timeperiod in the 7 century.

But what many people don't know is that he took the the main god of his pagan tribe called alah (the moon god) and claimed it as the only god.

The rituals with which everyone associates islam, ( the 5 pilars) where all part of his tribes rituals to there pagan gods including alah.

He tried to convince the christian church about his message but was cast as a heretic, so in reality islam is a christian heresy.

Why do you think that the moon is a aymbol of Islam.