Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Christianity

I agree. Daniel is challenging Christianity and it's well done. I was raised by a preacher, and I was 9 years old when I began to challenge it. If we hear that a virgin got pregnant from a spirit, as an adult, we should give thought to whether or not that story is symbolic of something, we shouldn't force ourselves to believe something that is so obviously against nature and tell ourselves it's faith. I'm not an athiest, I'm just into discerning the truth of a thing.

Old 12-08-2004, 06:19 PM

:-? Re: 55132

Your response to me in this thread seems to indicate that you believe the Rule of Law, Western civilisation itself and Christianity are one in the same you are surely mistaken!.

The U.S is a Republic it has statute law.
Statute law has it origins in Natural Rights or the Rights of Man.
This rights speak can be traced back to the French philosophees like Rousseau and Volitaire also George washington and Thomas jefferson had similar enlightenment ideas.
These Natural Rights are Platonic in absolute origin they are not christian and able to be attributed to Jesus Christ at all!.

I would also like to point out that christianity like all other Religions is based on spirit and therefore faith in an all powerful eternal Metaphyscial God.
It is not based on, as rationalists of religion seem to think, on some kind of scientific proof of existence!.
There is nothing rational about faith in a spiritual being so how can christianity be Rationalised as you appear to be attempting to prove by linking law of the state with Christian law!. :-?
Old 12-08-2004, 06:34 PM

Let me add to this conversation.. The Dalmatian theory of Christianity.. Where in order to coerce the sheeple into fighting wars, The government approved sages only pick out certain verses of the bible to emphasize.. And the sheeple are so believing that The bible can not be changed for political purposes.. Do a google on Scofield/bible/conspiracy.. if you don't believe me.

In other words the truth of The Bible is white.. and yet the governments pick and chose which of the thousands of verses and phrases to choose from and the results are highlighted in black.. You end up with a spotted dog.

Christianity is the four gospels as far as I am concerned and living a life as a Christian involves turning the other cheek.. Even if they kill you and your family.. and everybody that you ever knew.. According to my interpretation of The Gospels.. Our job as Christians is to die at the hands of the evil ones that they might see that peace and brotherhood and truth is the answer.

As far as I am concerned the Old Testament is a bunch of phony history. Ripe with symbolism.. like Adam and Eve, and Noah's ark, a bunch of fairy tales.. From what I have seen there was no Exodus and Solomon never even had a temple.. The Old Testament as far as I am concerned is the reason for a land grab.. of another peoples country.. And who wrote the Old Testament giving them the land of another people? Was it God or was it greed.

The message of Christ is in the four Gospels.. The rest of the Bible is of little interest to me as it has been retranslated to the destruction of The Christ's Message.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:26 PM

Sablefish,

I can agree with you that the Gospels are the most important books for us but i would not discount the other books because there is a lot of usefull information and profecy involved that are critical to all of us.

The origin of the Pharasees who are the ones behind masonry and the iluminati is exposed there.

to understand the plight of man you must read the old testament. Its the story of God reaching out to humanity and humanity not understanding.

Old 12-08-2004, 08:24 PM

Going over it here after I asked if jesus said not to bring the word to the gentiles 55132 told me to read the bible before I condemn it. And billiard said jesus was telling a particular group of people for that particular time.
Why did jesus tell the apostles at that particular time not to go to the gentiles, and why did he change his mind?
Old 12-08-2004, 08:47 PM

There is no issue. it was not the moment to go to the gentiles. if you go to the last chapters of the same book he say's "go unto the world and teach this message.

Don't rely on what others tell you read for your self.

Old 12-09-2004, 07:23 PM

Yeah, you tell em' 55132. READ IT FOR YOURSELF AND WHATEVER YOU GET OUT OF IT IS JUST THAT. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-09-2004, 07:46 PM

I read the old Testament long ago .. It seemed like a bunch of stories.. Where there was a big mean God.. and a bunch of dudes who had a bunch of wives and married children and killed a bunch of people..

Perhaps the God of the Old Testament is different than the God of the New Testament... Perhaps the Jews have a different God than the Christians and Muslims Do...

I suspect that the God of the Old Testament is a hateful mean God.. I don't like that God. I like the God of love, faith, and truth.

I have free will.. I get to chose my own God... So there!... Go ahead and yell.
Old 12-22-2004, 06:34 AM

----------------------------------
I read the old Testament long ago
----------------------------------

The problem with this kind of statement is

that once you understand the "old testament"

or read it in the original language you

will realize VERY quickly that you can NEVER

finish reading ... so what you thought you

read was not correct to begin with.

The New World Order: privatizing money printers,
one nation at a time.
Old 12-23-2004, 04:53 AM

hi,eddie here new to the club.
i don't have a problem with the bible.but it has to be a kjv.most bibles are bend for a reason.
don't listen to a minister and don't go to a church.no one goes to heaven.
regarding gentiles:there are ,according to an old and a new dictionary two different meanings
old=none jewish and none christian
new =none jewish
now why is that?
do you know who the israelites are?
what a hebrew is?
what a jew is and when it first appears in your bible.
what a judean is and who judas iscariot is
to me it is very clear that the jews are not gods chosen people.then why is it, that there are 157 denominations in the usa, that al say that they are?hope i got my info correct on that.
if it is still a 50/50 debate the denominations should be 50/50 as well.
if you read the works of wesley swift on the true church of israel website it might explain a few things.
how many of the apostles were jewish?
there were people on earth already.were did cain go and who invented communism.how many christians are there in russia?
btw,do you know who fatima was.
bfn :-)