Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2004, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Christianity

HERE is a "CONSPIRACY THEORY" for you..

How about..

everyone who comes in HERE looking to :MOCK, QUESTION, MIDJUDGE and FALSELY RIDICULE
we CHRISTIANS - IS NOT OF CHRIST OR GOD-

Well then..who could they serve?

Who is their master?

Who indeed..

I contend alright, that there are folks in these nwo who come into these VERY ROOMS to set off "flaming"and PRETDN to be "Christians".

They are no more "Christians" than I am Queen Esther. But then compared to Madonna, I may be close :-)

Jhn 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Act 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

Act 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

the children

Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now [are ye] light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Th 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Jo 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

1Jo 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

1Jo 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes

The extent of your dislike and prejudice towards Christians will show to some degree, the extent fo your programming, and/or lack of spirtual Knowledge on such people and things.

Old 12-26-2004, 06:19 PM

lynns_shadow.. Who decides who is a Christian and who is not?.. Are Christians only those of your denomination?.. There are dozens of denominations who consider themselves to be the only "true" Christians. What denomination are you?.. And who gave your denomination the right to define what a Christian is or isn't?..

There are many denominations of Christians here on this forum, as well as Jews, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists.. All faiths are welcomed and each one of us have an opinion, as one of the many opposed to the NWO..

I mean to say. You come here with your sexy cutout of Harlow, or Heddy Lamar.. Why didn't you use the cross of Jesus? or something like that as your moniker?
Old 12-26-2004, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Who decides who is a Christian and who is not?.. Are Christians only those of your denomination?.. There are dozens of denominations who consider themselves to be the only "true" Christians. What denomination are you?.. And who gave your denination the right to define what a Christian is or isn't?..

God gives true Christians discernment through His Holy Spirit.

In this case though, the man exposed himself.

God's Word says:

every spirit who doesn't confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God, and this is the spirit of the Antichrist, of whom you have heard that it comes. Now it is in the world already. WEB

and every spirit that confesseth not Jesus is not of God: and this is the 'spirit' of the antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it cometh; and now it is in the world already. ASV

And every spirit which does not say this is not from God: this is the spirit of Antichrist, of which you have had word; and it is in the world even now. BBE

and every spirit which does not confess Jesus Christ come in flesh is not of God: and this is that power of the antichrist, of which ye have heard that it comes, and now it is already in the world. DBY

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. KJV

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not from God. And this is that spirit of antichrist, of which ye have heard that it should come; and even now already it is in the world. WBS

and that no spirit is from God which does not acknowledge this about Jesus. Such is the spirit of the anti-Christ; of whose coming you have heard, and it is already in the world. WEY

and every spirit that doth not confess Jesus Christ in the flesh having come, of God it is not; and this is that of the antichrist, which ye heard that it doth come, and now in the world it is already. YLT
Old 12-26-2004, 06:55 PM

sablefish I'm sorry you seem to believe him too, or do you?

I am only sorry if my approach with him, and one or two others here, was not a bit more gentle than I would've preferred. For that I am sorry.

I know this is probably a trap.

But it does get wearying to be lied about, here, somewhat often, and other places, and unfairly misjduged and stereotyped.

I won't take back a darned thing though.

They (some on here) are wrong about we Christians.

If Christian boys go to war because they feel they are doing so out of honor or patriotism to help their country, how does this make them "less" Christians? It really doesn't.
Not anymore than a Jew is "less" Jewish or anyone of any faith.

You don't know enough real Christians and Christian families, maybe in a superficial, cold distant way, to truly understand them OR the Word of God OR Jesus for that matter.

I shared with you how to find out. Talk to Him and read the Holy Bible while asking Him to show you.

Have they so effected the light of your understanding to be so prejudiced and discriminatory where you all are? Apparently ,yes!

Quote:
“Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. So then, you will know them by their fruits.” Matthew 7:15-18, 20 (NASB)

Please, do yourself a favor and read these prayerfully.

I need to go spend time with my FAMILY, rather than too much time compsoing replies here..
___________________________________________-
Is It Right to Judge?

Please resd these..

http://www.fundamentalbiblechurch.org/Tracts/fbcjudge.htm

"Can Or Should Christians Judge One Another?"

http://www.bibleteacher.org/Judging.htm

Who Are We to Judge?
Did Jesus forbid us from judging others?

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2001/012/29.70.html

Why do Christians judge one another when Jesus said not to?

http://www.answers2prayer.org/bible_questions/Answers/judgment/judging.html

Judging

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/j14.html
Old 12-26-2004, 07:33 PM

Lynn get off your high horse.

You nor I don't know anyone at all let alone enough to say "You don't know enough Christians".

Get off your soapbox honey. Or start a thread saying why all the world is going to hell because they don't swallow your brand of religion - your version of christianity.

hate is hate and ignornace is ignornace.

XXX
Old 12-26-2004, 07:38 PM

I believe the body of Christ is in the faithful .. I was wondering.. What is the name of the Church that you go to? Are you a Pentecostal.. for instance?

I am a Baptized Pentecostal.. And I think wars and killing for profit are very evil, I support our troops by doing everything in my power to get them out of this immoral, illegal mess that "Our Christian" leaders have gotten us into..

But that is just my opinion.. an opinion of one, of the many people on this forum... all informed opinions are equal.
Old 12-26-2004, 08:25 PM

Wow!

First let me say I ask for forgiveness from anybody that I've insulted. Insults are wrong and I don't like it. But... I'm human and I'll speak my mind, if your offended, well Sorry but maybe you should avoid my posts. I certainly avoid some of the people on this site. We are all supposedly free right?

IcheFur,
Im glad you said something about Lynne's moniker, It reminds me of the girls wearing a miniskirt in church, sitting in the front pew!

Now I can add Catholic to my labels list. By the way, I was baptized Presbyterian by my parents, before I had the choice. And for a long time I considered myself to be a Christian. I guess I always knew there is a God and will always give Thanks and Praise to him and him only. But the people in some of these churches are just sooo lame and I never felt comfortable around these people. For a short time I went back to the Presbyterians, because they were sort of liberal and I had my eye on a certain girl! I've also had experience with Catholics, Mormons, Born agains, and recently I've had a family member attending a Christian church-Episcopal! Man these people are promoting Homosexuality! I can only shake my head.

Christians need to get themselves together. We've got Catholic priests dabling in alter boys, Born agains thinking Bush is the second coming, and Episcopals (and others?) condoning Homosexuals. Whats next? Worship of idols and child sacrifice, noo thats current history, oh yeah!
Old 12-26-2004, 08:40 PM

My parents were Roman Catholic before I was born and then after I arrived they converted to the rapture cult, I mean modern day Christianity non-denominational. 20 million Christians fall away from the bible in favor of the shit that Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins peddle in their "Left Behind" series. It should of been called,"Taken for a Ride". In the meantime, AC DC's "Highway to Hell" is a pretty groovy tune for most. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-26-2004, 08:51 PM

sabelfish, below are the quotes on "your" faith to Daniels's words:

Quote:
Christianity is the four gospels as far as I am concerned and living a life as a Christian involves turning the other cheek.. Even if they kill you and your family.. and everybody that you ever knew.. According to my interpretation of The Gospels.. Our job as Christians is to die at the hands of the evil ones that they might see that peace and brotherhood and truth is the answer.
Quote:
As far as I am concerned the Old Testament is a bunch of phony history. Ripe with symbolism.. like Adam and Eve, and Noah's ark, a bunch of fairy tales.. From what I have seen there was no Exodus and Solomon never even had a temple.. The Old Testament as far as I am concerned is the reason for a land grab.. of another peoples country.. And who wrote the Old Testament giving them the land of another people? Was it God or was it greed.
Quote:
The message of Christ is in the four Gospels.. The rest of the Bible is of little interest to me as it has been retranslated to the destruction of The Christ's Message.
Quote:
I have free will.. I get to chose my own God... So there!... Go ahead and yell.
I don't agree with all the above. But, if this is your "choice" of "free will", then I guess, you, like so mnay here, have already chosen your
god.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:00 PM

I liked ACDC at least they were honest about what they were doing.. I like you Daniel.. I suspect you are one of the good guys.. I wish lynns_shadow would realize that we are on her side.. Somehow, I think that she needs a collective hug from us.. Or something like that. I hope she comes back an tells us what sliver of Christianity she believes in. Christianity has been reduced to slivers at this point.. Probably at the urging of the NWO... Divide and conquer being their motive.