Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2004, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Christianity

Quote:
First let me say I ask for forgiveness from anybody that I've insulted. Insults are wrong and I don't like it. But... I'm human and I'll speak my mind, if your offended, well Sorry but maybe you should avoid my posts. I certainly avoid some of the people on this site. We are all supposedly free right?
Ok that sounds nice..
I won't not reply because I see lies.

Quote:
Now I can add Catholic to my labels list. By the way, I was baptized Presbyterian by my parents, before I had the choice. And for a long time I considered myself to be a Christian. I guess I always knew there is a God and will always give Thanks and Praise to him and him only. But the people in some of these churches are just sooo lame and I never felt comfortable around these people. For a short time I went back to the Presbyterians, because they were sort of liberal and I had my eye on a certain girl! I've also had experience with Catholics, Mormons, Born agains, and recently I've had a family member attending a Christian church-Episcopal! Man these people are promoting Homosexuality! I can only shake my head.
"born agains"?

Quote:
Ichefur,Im glad you said something about Lynne's moniker, It reminds me of the girls wearing a miniskirt in church, sitting in the front pew!
So much for the man who dislikes insulting people..

They are all very insutling here. I'd say the one's who replied to me tonight, some of the biggest mouths and worst ones, actually, from this end. Sorry, but very true.

I don't know how you deduced a miniskirt from a 1 inch avatar. Or my heart mind or character as a woman.

Perhaps, for you all, I should've used a boys picture as a woman that I am? Then it would fit in with your-all general confusion?

No thanks, I'm not confused. And my God is not one of confusion

I think the degeneration into personal insults that this place has fallen to, in the short time I've been here, shows me the quality, or not, of the individuals replying to me.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I won't stay here to be an object of your
Quote:
true
- "hate" and "ignorance".

P.S. It takes little to be unkind and attacking in an anonymous forum, any coward can do that.

It takes a TRUE coward and ignorant, hateful soul to do it en masse, with one or more people against one person. This makes it more than a one to one talk. It becomes two or more attacking one person, in this case me.

It always shows the lack on the part of those doing the attacking. Hardly ever on the one being ganged up on.

Old 12-26-2004, 09:08 PM

As long we're all enemies of the State, we might as well be down with Jesus 'cause "we all hang together or we hang alone."-Ben Franklin :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-26-2004, 09:09 PM

Thanks for coming back to us.. I am not religious.. Yet I believe in Jesus Christ and the power of tongues.. I am a Christian.. perhaps not the same brand as you are, but I am a Christian.. What denomination are you?.. That is what I am wondering.

But after listening to your last screed about how hate filled we are.. It makes me really wonder about you and your motives.. and for what reason you would bring your hateful message to us.. Is this the Message Of Peace And Of Hope or, is this a message of a dude living in the Bronx hiding in back of a Harlot image, pretending to be Christian trying to destroy this websites mellow mood with your accusations of hatred .. You stink.

You don't even have the courage to tell us where you live or what your e-mail address is .. you are a flake.

Now.. Do you want to tell us what Christian Church you belong to, and please give the name of the Church and Pastor so we know how to contact you in case God has a message.

Disruptor. (I hate to say it).. If it is not true then tell us what denomination that you are.. so we can talk instead of argue.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:17 PM

Obviously you have found your faith and I wish you well in your search for truth and justice in your life. I don't think I'll say much more on that note.

Goodnight XXX
Old 12-26-2004, 09:18 PM

I'm a follower of Christ but, I'm whole heartedly against organized religion. Every fuckin' church in Amerika is a 501-C3 tax exempt organization- corporate businesses that make money off of getting new members and the members sell their souls for tax deductions as the churches being in bed with the government sells their members down the river betraying them to the government. Talk about fuckin' reprobate, man! This is it! This shit stinks to high heaven and you damn sure better believe God can smell it! :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:24 PM

Mary

I can speak for myself, and for Christians, and about being a Christian, and Jesus,
but

you can’t speak for me.

What you’ve said about yourself says volumes, unfortunately, by saying not a word about yourself, but me. Me, who you do not know and know nothing about. I, on the other hand, can share from the perspective of who (Jesus Christ) and what (Christians and myself ) I do know.

You Mary, are looking to talk on and on and on, quite erroneously, about who (me) and what (me and Christians) you, clearly, don’t know about.

When you come out of your state mary, perhaps we can talk. ‘Til then, and in the meantime, when it comes to these topics, respectfully, you know nothing.

Why? Because, you don’t know about me, and you don’t know about we Christians, you’re not one.

P.S. I mean it about “state” Mary, you sound a bit stressed there hon.

And as for all your personal insults of me, that’s all they are, catty female insults.

A lot of women talk this way out of envy, and/or when they really have not much knowledge on a topic. Often it is a byproduct of ego frustration or hormones.

Seems if you can’t be the gal in focus in the room you’ve got to cut down the one who is at that moment, huh mary? How sad..

Stick to what you may know of mary, if you do, stick to that and be kind and positive. That seems to be your strength and forte',in looking to see your best.. You know nothing of me or this topic. It is clear.

And please don’t address me anymore, mary.

I’ve found your approach, and your comments to me, only replies that are out-of-turn, as I am always addressing OTHERS when you reply.

Also, your replies to me have been nothing BUT putdowns of me personally, or Christians in general. Catty is never a pretty piece in a woman’s wardrobe Mary. You ought to buy a new one.It is never attractive ;- )

One more thing Mary.

Ignorance is not “hate” but ignorance, and “hate” is not ignorance it is “hate”.

Since you seem to display both in such liberal amounts towards both me and Christians, I am surprised you don’t know the meanings better.

I am, here, as I understand, free to defend my faith, and mention who I think or feel is not defining my faith.

The faith I define is not "mutually exclusive", but how the vast majority of Christians see things.

That's just a fact

The fact that you must personally attack me for that, speaks more about you personally and your ways Mary, than anything else.

I think you ought to find another to bully Mary. All your words about “judging” to me only end up judging you.

XXX
to you too hon.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:39 PM

We got problems here in River City
Old 12-26-2004, 09:43 PM

Lyn.. blah.blah.blah.

Sticks and stones and what not...

Read my last post and re-read your last post.

Don't forget to nominate yourself for sainthood status. Give me a break lady.

I don't know you and I would not wish too. You are not my cup of tea any more than mush dummy. far too judgemental for my liking. Just my opinion and if you feel the need to write another rant at me. be my guest. I have broad enough shoulders, sweetie.

P.S. get off your Christian soapbox. You are judge and jury now for God of who is Christian and who isn't? Please give me and yourself a break. There is only one God and you are not it.

There is only one Jesus Christ and you do not have the corner market on his love. He came for the whole of humanity, so get over yourself chick.

Blah. blah. blah

N.B. I didn't bother to read your little poison pen letter, the first few lines gave away the gist of your sentiment.

Farewell oh black and white film star. I wouldn't wish to live in your black and white world.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 12-26-2004, 09:47 PM

Hell, since I'm on a roll with this rant, I might as well keep goin'. I agree with Daniel that Christ is not co-equal with God, nor is he God because that ties in with bullshit Roman Catholic doctrine that Mary is the mother of God. So, that just makes Christ the Son of God. How could the Son be co-equal with the Father when it was the Father who resurrected him? With this line of reasoning, it also shoots a major hole in the TRINITY concept. Remember, early Israeli's new God as the great spirit? Hell, even Christianized American Indians back in colonial days new God as the great spirit. So instead of having a trinity, we just have God and his son. Why do'nt ya'll chew on that for awhile? :-P
Old 12-26-2004, 09:50 PM

Lynn......

LYNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I just went back and read your post.

You ignorant bitch. It's because of the likes of you and other idiots, namely mush dummy, people are warring instead of learning.

In a word

Go f#$%k yourself lynn or learn. Stop being such a bitch. This world breeds far too many like you.

XXX

Sorry sable and I can't tolerate "women" like that. The more I read her bullshit, the more I am reminded of the dummy.

Kiss my ass Lynn