Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2004, 11:15 PM

Default Re: Christianity

Luke 6:45

a good man out of the treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the eveil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil; for the abundance of his heart his mouth speaketh.

I couldn't have said it any better Lynn.

Now bugger off you b*tch.

lolololololololoololollolol

Lynn.....Thanx for letting God answer my question through you in explaining why I question so much, what people, including myself, believe, say, and write. You did me a favour ya old cow. Yayyyyyyyy God!! God loves everyone; even me and even her.

I was just reflecting what I sensed in the lovely Lynn's shadow. She brought out the ugly in me. Now I understand it, I'll be able to control it better.

I'm a lot more sensitive than I realised. I can sense the backbiters. Trouble is, I enjoy biting back. People like that don't like being bitten or challenged anymore than the government or the banks.

life is a constant education

looking forward to the next volley
anyone catch the score?
Christianity : love?
everyone else who is going to hell: ?
XXXX

Old 12-26-2004, 11:28 PM

Mother Mary,

Relax, they are only devils, you must avoid them and understand they are everywhere, perhaps we can all just be glad were not in Sri Lanka.

Comment: Christians and New Agers keep refering to God as loving everyone. Come on people. God is Righteous and if he loves Devils/child rapists then he is not My God.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:43 PM

Have you ever heard of tough love?
Sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind?

Trust me, I believe God can love a pedophile. That perv was once an innocent child, an innocent babe. And he acknowledges their wrongs. This is where the righteous anger comes into play for me. No child is more precious than another and wrong is wrong.

God will give you chance after chance and sooner or later, for some actions, there will be hell to pay. I don't think sayin' sorry on a death bed, out of fear, is somehow gonna cut it with the big cheese.

There are actions that I believe God will mete out a heavy punishement for, and some may lose their souls to damnation and God will cry and mourn for each one of his lost children, whom he loved so well. And punish them, he will.

That's how I see God. Lessons have to be learnt...eventually, inevitably. My two cents as always.

Thanx for the advice. Accepted. XOX

XXX
Old 12-27-2004, 12:25 AM

Mary

I won’t use your last comment as a template for me to not reply. God’s Word says, as much as it is in our power, to be at peace with all. I can see that it is quite possible my words to you seemed less than loving or kind. I am sorry for that Mary.

My wish was not to single you out that way. And it is not my interest to hurt you or anyone, or judge your ways of speaking, how you do or don’t behave, or your character.

It can be easy to become cold to those who seem to go on about “us” and a group we belong to, and their sin. The best of us can withdraw quite quickly from thinking “anything nice” about anyone who jumps on us or seems to attack our faith, our beliefs, and our very person. Even, it is to all of our flesh, very attractive to want to jump back and go on at the person.

I thought about you yesterday Mary, and thought how nice it would be to speak to you in the most kind loving way, particularly with the way you had been speaking about me and Christians here, at times..

I suppose between my tiredness, physical fatigue, and also the tiredness of seeing so many things untrue about we Christians, and yes some about me, written by you as well, my reply to you was half in frustration. Half in simply my human tendency, like anyone else, to feel disappointed and hurt when I feel I am being stereotyped in any context. No one likes this Mary.

I sense your zeal for doing well here. I believe you don’t want to be unkind to others or lash out at them.

I know for myself personally, I would not have the power to consistently, or even somewhat consistently, be nice and kind to those who misjudge me or revile me, or truly forgive them, if it weren't for God’s grace through Jesus Christ.

I am sorry that the prejudices and lies which flourish in this world, have caused many to misjudge and thus alienate sincere Christians here.

The only difference between me and them, is that I have spoken out about my faith in Jesus Christ and am an Orthodox (believes in Jesus Christ as God, the Holy Bible etc, the Triune nature of God, etc.) evangelical Christian. So, truth being, there is no real difference, and this is the main of what defines a true Christian.

Sablefish, I have no denomination. just a Christian.

Mary, I am sorry if my response and words irked you to reply in anger.

We are all human, and I suppose my reply to you also came from a bit of impatience with some of your replies on here about “Christians”.

I don’t know what “kind” of person I am in your eyes. I won’t pretend to judge you or your character. I don’t know you and you’re so right above Mary, you really don’t know me either.

I forgive you for your words to and about me Mary.

I hope sometime you too can forgive my airing my hurt and frustration with your words about “me” and “Christians” in a public forum.

And no, I don’t see any ignore mode here anymore.

Also, I don’t consider your words here to me a “challenge”, Mary, nor a thing to "volley".
I am neither intimidated by words, nor am I bothered by them to move to reply.

I came back to say this to you, because I am a Christian, and seek to do things God's way. This is not a reflection on you either eay, I am speaking about myself..

In my apologizing to you, I am in no way saying you are right in anything you’ve said to me here in this thread, or about we Christians at all.

I am simply making peace, because, that is what my God would want me to do with those who do not love me and hate me and spitefully speak of me.

As for Daniel,

There is not one thing meritous in anything Mary has said in her anger towards me Daniel.

Why you, Daniel, would encourage that kind of cruel outburst of pride and ego on her part, from hurt or whatever, is not the stuff of God.

But I have forgiven her and said what I needed to; I will leave it at that.

Daniel, I don't know what to say to you except, so long..

I hope they do come to know Him and see who is who here..

You do not speak for God's goodness or will Daniel on this or anything..

bye now
Old 12-27-2004, 12:38 AM

Lynn, don't you have a dinner to go burn or something better to do? Didn't you say??

That act doesn't wash with me, honey. You still had to stick in your little nasty remark, at the end, no matter how nice you wanted or pretended to be.

Like I said, I don't like your kind.

And if I feel you are writing B.S., which is what you were slinging at sable when he said nothing out of turn, I'll check you when and how I see fit and you can tell me I'm going to hell in a handbasket. Your opinion does not wash with me.

Re-read your posts and see that you drew first blood, my dear.

Piss off with your apology. I don't want it. How is that for Christian? I don't dance with the devil.

XXX
Old 12-27-2004, 01:31 AM

Well Mary, this, above, is you..

That's fine.

As I said forgiveness does not mean we are to so much like a person or be interested in their friendship or what they have to say, or like their way of being.

Though I do forgive your crude and unkind talk and behavior towards me here Mary, henceforth I have no interest whatsoever in talking to you or about you anymore, in anyway.

I won't go on with my insights or opinions about you or how I find you to be or not.

I will simply say, I find you, your words, your spirit, and your conduct in general, and about me specifically here, as well as your comments about we Christians, calavier, callous, and only set to make yourself the center of attention, for better or worse, and I've seen no "better".

I don't have to explain my time here, my hours or my life to you. Nor anyone here.

For the future, your comments to or about me, will remain sufficient for all the world to see, in this forum, as the bitter, unkind things they are. Again, no more no less.

I wish no more dialogue with the "like" of YOU.

As I said before, your words here talk more about you than a million I could ever produce.

You will no longer be a source of my attention or dialogue here, Mary.

I suppose you'll have to find someone else to spitefully dump on and pick on and make a target of your silly, senseless, and cruel, bitter diatribes.

My apology, for any of those original words that hurt, stands.

I don't expct one from you, and I should think it would only be a synthetic one to make you feel better about yourself in a crowd. For me it was and is sincere. But you can add this post to it, to be fair to all.

I won't have any part of you anymore on here Mary.

I do not like your style, or way of speaking.

I find you to be harping on a thing all night long and milking an issue just to try to keep a semblence of "dignity" here.

Take your dog-like behavior to some other place or person marypopinz.

I am a woman and a human being. Not your lamppost or firehydrant, where you may freely "poop" out all your sordid ..longwindied and unkind egosim on me.
Old 12-27-2004, 01:38 AM

Here are my rules about you Mary, so you and no one here forgets

1.For the future, your comments to or about me, will remain sufficient for all the world to see, in this forum, as the bitter, unkind things they are. Again, no more no less.

2.I wish no more dialogue with the "likes" of YOU.

3.You will no longer be a source of my attention or dialogue here, Mary.

4.I suppose you'll have to find someone else to spitefully dump on ..
5.I won't have any part of you anymore on here Mary.

Though 2 and 3 are kind of the same and do sort of match # 5, I thought it was important to emphasize I'M ending this .

You, may go on and be as unkind and mean and insipid as you please..I won't take the bait

Your "volley" is over
Old 12-27-2004, 09:11 AM

Wah wah... you said you weren't gonna bite and you went on for two posts.

wah wah wah.

Get a life Lynn. I'll tell you the same thing I told Mushy boy. Don't dish it out if ya can't take it and stop your whining, ya old cow.

And you can stick YOUR rules up YOUR ass
You think you can SUGGEST or TELL me what to do, or anyone else on this forum for that matter? I am laughing my ass off now. You are funny, for sure, enetertaining to say the least.

Good luck chum. Better men have tried and bigger bitches have fallen. Your rules... that was funny. Maybe I should have read... but just the thought was enough to send me rolling in laughter.

Peace XXX :lol:

REMEMBER... DON'T BITE! :-x

That was a lot of "evil" from your heart and your keys, "lady"... once again... re-read your posts. I think your glass house just shattered.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:35 PM

Well well well, it's all been kicking off on here hasn't it, tut tut!

This is the reason I am not religious or a member of ANY group or political party as I cannot and will not accept hierarchy. Nobody is above me, nobody tells me what to think or do and nobody will tell me what to make of my experiences. It seems to me that certain people on here have taken it upon themselves to insult others who won't be dictated to.

I don't want to hear ANY flipping Christian or any other faith try and tell me I haven't got a place with God or in Heaven, it's where I came from, it's my home, I only popped down here for a bit part in a horror movie, I hoped to be killed off by now but unfortunately I've got some more scenes to act out. Roll on the credits so I can get the hell out of here.

As for my buddy Mary, she doesn't shoot down other women or fall into the envy/ego trap, she welcomed me with open arms to this forum (I think I was the second girl to join after herself) and has shown herself to be honest, warm and approachable - she also goes out of her way to boost you up if you're feeling down. Besides, Mary is part of the Dynamic Girlee Duo, she's invincible :-D

A few years ago I too used to accuse every woman of being jealous of me but looking back it was because I was a stroppy cow that one or two were hostile towards me, my breathtaking good looks didn't come into it!

:-P
Old 12-27-2004, 03:56 PM

I'm a Roman Catholic. I was born this way . . . this makes me, by default, (for lack of a better word,) a Christian.

I consider myself well versed in the Bible, although not word for word, I understand the bible on a metaphorical level, as well as the lessons it is supposed to teach.

I try to use the bible as a guide for living my life. However, there is something in there that, for all intents and purposes, says that THE ORIGINAL TEXT IS TO BE USED ONLY. This means, that any translation should be considered false. Unfortunately, I'm not versed in Ancient Aramaic, and besides that, even if I was, its sort of difficult for a Regular Joe like me to just get my hands on a copy. Therefore, it is the only version that I have, God knows this, and I'm sure He understands the dilema.

I do not believe in organized religeon. The Roman Catholic church is built like an army . . . Oh, wait . . . That's right . . . it used to be. With all the pedophelia going on, anyhow, I really don't think that men such as that are the right people to teach me. Sorry, but as Sam Kineson once said, "We have God's special education group right here." I have my own beliefs, and I have taught sunday School. I taught in such a way as to take lessons from the bible for life, and that the individual finds his or her own faith.

I try to love my neighbor and my enemy as I love myself, however this is difficult. God knows I'm only human, and I'm sure he'll forgive me.

Other than that, I think I'm an all around OK guy. If I'm not, nobody is to judge me but God anyway. If you DO judge me, hey . . . free will allows for that. To coin one other phrase, I'm going back to the pot-toker himself, Bob Marley.

Don't you look at me so smugly
And say I'm going bad
Who are you to judge me,
and the life that I live?
I know that I'm not perfect,
And that I don't care to be,
So before you point your finger,
Be sure your hands are clean.

Much Love,
Have a nice day
DarkChilde3D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer