Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2005, 02:47 AM

Default "Peak Oil Scam" - Alex Jones Radio Show - 5th April 2005 - 7.5 meg MP3 File.

"Peak Oil Scam". Alex Jones and guest range widely over the Peak Oil scam and "artificial scarcity" to increase centralized control. Edited down from his April 5th 2005 radio show. 7.5 meg MP3 File.

Old 10-04-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Re: "Peak Oil Scam" - Alex Jones Radio Show - 5th April 2005 - 7.5 meg MP3 File.

This is a great audio interview, TB; thanks for making it available.
Jones and his guest, Dr. Nick Begich, cover the peak oil scam very well, and also discuss other relevent issues.
Begich mentioned that because of the coming inflation due to higher oil/fuel prices, Americans will be using credit cards more, and since it's no longer possible to declare bankruptcy from credit card debt, people may become 'indentured servants' to the credit card companies, which will help to lead to an 'absolute direct controlled society.'
Also interesting that he mentioned that the U.S. government may consider lowering trade barriers to counteract inflation due to the rising cost of oil.
I think, though, that Americans will still be willing to pay much higher prices for gas before they panic. Folks in the UK have been paying three times higher prices for a long time, the big difference being that home heating prices aren't affected there like it will be here.
In checking out Dr. Begich's website, it seems he's a bit of a new ager, though. Still, he does have some great observations.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:02 PM

Default Re: "Peak Oil Scam" - Alex Jones Radio Show - 5th April 2005 - 7.5 meg MP3 File.

Good Video as usual TB ... thanks, now

how come CNN doesn't have an editor like you ?
Old 10-05-2005, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Good Video as usual TB...thanks, now how come CNN doesn't have an editor like you?
I applied there but they declined because they said my incredible handsomeness would distract the weather girl...i was shattered.

It is a cross i have to bear... :cry:
Old 10-05-2005, 03:07 PM

Insider
User ID: 13
9/24/2005
7:51 pm EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

what´s your thoughts on "peak oil"

It is known within certain circles that it is manufactured.
The Earth is producing more oil/gas than is being used now even believe it or not, it is a natural process "the more you take, the more it produces to balance itself".
Study the bees and the way they produce honey and you will understand.

On top of that there are many places with large amounts of natural resources which never have been touched.

The agenda?
I think you know.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:52 PM

He blames "bees" does'nt he IGWT? :-D
Old 10-05-2005, 09:52 PM

Quote:
The Earth is producing more oil/gas than is being used now even believe it or not, it is a natural process "the more you take, the more it produces to balance itself".

On top of that there are many places with large amounts of natural resources which never have been touched.

The agenda?
I think you know.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Like I said on another thread, even this lying disinformationalist can't endorse the absurdity of Peak Oil...and this after he tried to become an apologist for Icke's shapechanging lizard theories...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-06-2005, 02:04 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:

The agenda?
I think you know.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Like I said on another thread, even this lying disinformationalist can't endorse the absurdity of Peak Oil...and this after he tried to become an apologist for Icke's shapechanging lizard theories...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe it was Icke :lol:
Old 10-06-2005, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Maybe it was Icke
Aha!

Maybe we put da heat on da man...