Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Jimmy Carter Reveals Begin Viewed Jews as theMaster Race - All Hail the Jewish Master Race

Let's listen to what Jesus himself has said ...

Jesus responded, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.” (John 4:19-22)

Now is anybody going to say that they know more

than the person after which we measure time

itself with ?

Old 10-01-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Jimmy Carter Reveals Begin Viewed Jews as theMaster Race - All Hail the Jewish Master Race

I'm glad you are showing your true colours Nomad, it's much easier to figure you out now.

What happened to the guy who bowed down to Tesla, the non Jew? In reference to Einstein (the greatest mind of our time ) who had trouble getting in to college, let alone getting out. Whose wife who he met in college helped him pass.

Oh, and no, I can't prove you aren't a 5 legged alien.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:25 PM

Quote:
this wrote:
I'm glad you are showing your true colours Nomad, it's much easier to figure you out now.

What happened to the guy who bowed down to Tesla, the non Jew? In reference to Einstein (the greatest mind of our time ) who had trouble getting in to college, let alone getting out. Whose wife who he met in college helped him pass.

Oh, and no, I can't prove you aren't a 5 legged alien.
come on this, we all know that Einstein changed

the way we view science for time eternal ... look

at everything he did for the advancement of the

mankind ... have you ever noticed how there is

a Jewish hospital in every major city of the

world ? and often its the best one in that city ?

How much more proof do people need

to see that the Jews are the master race ?
Old 10-02-2005, 05:34 AM

Masters of the Kali Yuga, that is.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Come on this, we all know that Einstein changed
the way we view science for time eternal ... look at everything he did for the advancement of the mankind ... have you ever noticed how there is a Jewish hospital in every major city of the world ? and often its the best one in that city ?

How much more proof do people need to see that the Jews are the master race?
[img align=left]http://gallery.nariba.com/data/500/1210KOLESHKATA.jpg[/img]Hows the fishing NOMAD?:-D

Yes, but did'nt Jesus lay on a feast and the Jews did'nt show up? So, God gave salvation to the Gentiles? Thats 2 fine fish btw...hook, line and sinker...
Old 10-02-2005, 08:46 AM

correction TB ... only Jews showed up ... he split

the Jews into 2 camps ... believers and non

believers that the creator of heaven and

earth would humble himself and show up riding on

a donkey and did everything he asked his creation

to do himself to show that it can be done.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:05 AM

Sure NOMAD. I'll second the motion. But what of me? One of Irish, Spanish and English descent...am I saved?

Did Christ somewhere in the Bible tell a gentile to piss off? She then said "Lord, cannot even a dog get a few scraps off the table?" With this Christ accepted her into the tribe.

All I want are a few scraps dear Master... 8-)

But yes, i think Christ rocks, because as a MAN, emptied of virtually ALL divine origens, he took up his cross and took it like a man.

Thats my "pub-theology" view of it all. That if you accept fully your ENTIRE existence and ALL the good and ALL the bad as a hopeless sinner, you will attain salvation..ie: freedom from the eternally whining voice of "why me", to "I really enjoy my life through all the up's and downs."

That will be all. :-)
Old 10-02-2005, 12:30 PM

Beware of Nomad, he is a servant and worshiper of the Antichrist. He will lead you down to perdition.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:29 PM

What if I think that all this Bible junk is just crap?.. Do any of you really believe in Adam and Eve, or Jonah and the whale, or Noah's ark?... After seeing all the religions of "God", "Allah", "Jehovah" or whatever the Jews call their God.. Fight and kill each other.. I hate false religions.

I Believe people can get along just fine with the golden rule alone.. Do unto others.

Religious fanatics give religion a bad name.. And I see a conspiratorial plot .. Nations using religion, and race to create hatreds, and divisions. I am into seeking truth.
Any religion that thinks they are God's chosen people is a lie. We all have the same blood, and it is being sucked out of us in the name religious intolerance... The U.S. Constitution is right. All men are created equal. The rest is crappola...
That's why Carter addressed this issue.. The NWO always hates the truth.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:46 PM

Sablefish ... the "old" testament language

Hebrew does not even have a word for religion.

Religion IS a form of brainwashing hence the

reason Hebrew was chosen because it did does

not have this destructive word in its language.

Seeking truth is where its at.