Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2005, 08:16 PM

Default "The Other Israel". Video On The Darker Aspects Of Judaism. Basic History For The Newbie...

"The Other Israel" Describes the origin of the Talmud/Kabalistic bent of current Judaism.

The exodus to Babylon where many of the darker rituals of the "sicker" side of Judaism originate.

Also, the origin of the Khazac Jew converts from Russia and their role in the Russian revolution and Communist doctrine.

Not much here for the expert on these matters but for a "newbie" to the subject such as myself this was a real eye opener. It has also erased the worst of my basic bigotry towards the forever whining "Jooooze". Now I see how it all fits and will kiss my Torah loving Jew neighbor every morning with my new knowledge. Thanx to DRAK for the disk.

28meg WMV File.

www.members.iinet.net.au

Old 09-29-2005, 02:10 AM

Default Re: "The Other Israel". Video On The Darker Aspects Of Judaism. Basic History For The Newbie...

I can't get the video from the site..

Has the bandwidth been exceeded for this site, maybe?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:37 AM

Default Re: "The Other Israel". Video On The Darker Aspects Of Judaism. Basic History For The Newbie...

Downloads for me.

It's my members page. 30meg of space with unlimited download. Comes with the Internet Account.

I can watch in media player 10 in real time but when i download my own file from my own site media player says the file extension does not match and refuses to play it. Wah?

Never ending.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:44 AM

Try

This Link
Old 09-29-2005, 07:07 AM

Ah!!! I am truly an idiot!

Ta IGWT.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga