Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 10:18 AM

Default what's the general consensus on getting vaccinations?

yay or nay? :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-21-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Re: what's the general consensus on getting vaccinations?

Not sure still.

I recieved them until the teen years, and later had my son vaccinated for the basics, and no more.

Too many immune deficiency questions seem unanswered on this still.

Though in a world outbreak, it could be the meaning between life and death, so I'm torn.

I'd probably get my son vaccinated if possible, and then head off into the middle of nowhere for 3-6 months, unvaccinated.

Tough one.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:50 AM

Nah!

!

!

!

!

!

Come on. They sell us drugs on television that can cure our ills with a list of about 2,000 side-effects. But, we should ask our doctor about it even though the side effects sound worse than the problem itself.

Geez!! How 'bout our doctor diagnosing and prescribing for us instead of sitting in front of our TV and deciding for ourselves that we have the physical problem they are describing and then telling our doctor THIS particular drug would be good for our symptoms.

And, vaccinations, the only risk they advise is that 1 in what? 10 million could be fatal.

That's it.

No other side effects?

Hard to believe!!

The only safe vaccination is to vaccinate yourself against their lies that they have in their possession the remedies that can "cure or prevent what ills us!"

They ill us!!

Okay, enough exclamation points on Thumper's topic and enough preaching.

But, what about this one!!

"See your doctor immediately, if your erection lasts longer than four hours as permanent damage might occur."

Yet, society ingests these "sexual" stimulants as if "SEX" is the answer to their problems. As if we are a mass of people who aren't functioning according to THEIR "NORMAL" sexual standards.

I guess they've created a society where SEX SELLS!!
Old 09-21-2005, 03:02 PM

delivery room discussions with doctors.

Shannow : "what's that ?"
Doctor : "Hep B Vaccine"
Shannow : "Why, we've both been tested and don't have it, so the baby won't come into close contact with it."
Doctor: "it's standard procedure, and recommended"
Shannow : "How long do we have to sterilise baby bottles for."
Doctor : "Until she's at least one year old"
Shannow : "Why ?"
Doctor : "because the immune system isn't developed enough to respond to pathogens until a year old."
Shannow : "We'll pass on the Hep B until she's got an immune system then."
Doctor : "That's a big risk that you are taking, do you know what Hep B does to a person ?"
Shannow : "Yes, see my first point".

Shortly after, I cut the top of my finger off, and had to have a tetanus shot...friggin thing ached for 8 weeks (apparently a normal reaction).
Old 09-21-2005, 07:33 PM

The answer to vaccinations is No, No, No, oh and ...no.

Hep B is a CLASSIC! What crap! It is fucking ludacris! Trust the medical mafia at your peril. The plebs you speak to who reply VERY enthusiastically about the safety of these things are parrots and do not have a fucking clue.

You MUST stand up to them. There is not a SINGLE mid wife who will recommend these things in private but are COMPELLED by government edict to tell you the opposite. ALL midwives use natural techniques for enhancing the immune system.

It is a BIG decision...you must also consider retiring to a small community in the next few years.

I would like to think a miracle will happen but i do not think so. You do not have time to smell the roses...make some major decisions over the next 12 months then make plans for a MAJOR lifestyle change in the country. Your life is at stake and the life of your children.

Just how much more evidence do you need of their evil and what they are capable of?
Old 09-21-2005, 08:34 PM

Okay, all the like-minded people here, where shall we settle and hunker down in the next few years when the time finally comes to fight against the NWO and their ownership of U.S.?

I have always loved Colorado!!
Old 09-21-2005, 09:40 PM

"He was born in the summer of his 27th year, coming home to a place he'd never been before.

He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again.

Might say he'd found a key to every door..."

ta la la la la...see, we all have our vices.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
yay or nay? :-o
Some time in the future you may not have a choice

they can easily pass a law making vaccination of

any kind MANDATORY ... now because of the

guillibility of the masses they will agree to

putting you away because you are putting them

at risk.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:51 AM

This issue is more complicated than it seems. What if you have a kid and you don't vaccinate him and he gets polio, for example ? I agree that some vaccines are weird (Hep B, smallpox, etc.) but the usual ones ? I've seen people with meningitis and it is dreadful.
Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't.
I suspect the real issue may be purity of the vaccine.
Have any of you been following Robert Kennedy, Jr.'s taking up the cause of contaminated vaccines? Even he is now corroborating what others like Eustace Mullins have been saying for years, that vaccines are often (and possibly deliberately) contaminated with other agents. Kennedy cites CDC evidence that many child vaccines have been contaminated with mercury (thimerosal) and coalates that with the recent dramatic rise of autism and other neurological disorders in children.

Deadly Immunity

...Wonder how long it will be now before Little Bobby meets up with a convenient accident like his cousin John-John?