Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Truth Seeker

Default Forum Achievements and Milestones

This is a section where we will post all of the Club Conspiracy community achievements and milestones.

Whether it is us hitting a big member number, post or thread number or our community members reaching milestones.

I would like to start this section by congratulating: EireEngineer, after a hiatus he is back and has made his 500th post on the ClubConspiracy.com community.

Congratulations EireEngineer hopefully you are the first of many names that are mentioned in this thread for achievements we have reached.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Club Conspiracy
Old 08-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Truth Seeker

Default Re: Forum Achievements and Milestones

Just in time for another celebration - our current Super Moderator Agent_Mulder has reached 100 posts on this forum - lets hope that these are just the first hundred of many tens of thousands.

Awesome having two milestones to celebrate within hours of each other.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:39 AM

my hearty congrats to EireEngineer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM

Post Re: Forum Achievements and Milestones

Not sure if you have seen my user tag here before or not I am actually veteran poster here been around for 4-5 years since when Henry Makow use to run the show still & follow his HenryMakow.com site as well.
So now my obvious question is who owns CC these days i have not been back here for so long it may have had several owners in my absence. The last time i was here there were gaps of in months and years between posts so Id assumed there was mass exodus at some point and i couldnt see the point posting in forum that seemed to have been deserted so did the same myself. Would appreciate being filled on some recent history if that is permissible.

Thanks
Jon

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 10-06-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:53 AM
I work for God

I think Blue Angel ran most of us off. She is gone now, but this forum is badly in need of some clean up..

I was posting over on the Icke forum, but the gestapo mods were allowing the shills to take over..
Old 10-07-2012, 11:10 PM

Thumbs up Re: Forum Achievements and Milestones

Quote:
She is gone now
Oh applause not before time the damage that fool did to this fora is irreparable although she seems to have had the ear of the last owner and thus why she was given mod privileges big mistake. So i really wish to know whether the owner is the same as when she was here because if its the same owner i fear the job is only half done.
I mean clearly their judgment is very poor indeed to allow such a fool to rule the roost for so long!. Indeed many of the original Makow posters suggested only weeks after she joined that she was an intel shill placed here to completely stifle the debate thus kill the forum seems that view was spot on!.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 10-07-2012 at 11:12 PM.