Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2011, 11:27 AM

Default Re: What is TIME exactly?

Do gamma brain waves bind with time waves?

Old 08-20-2011, 11:27 AM

Time is a form of energy, just as mass is!

That's it boiled down!

When you've caught up to that (maybe re read what i have posted thus far) - we can move on to the derivation of M = &Delta T!

If you look in my sig line you'll see that I have expressed M = Δ T and the Δ part renders as a delta or triangle signifying "change in".

So "Mass Equals Change In Time" in energy terms.

Unfortunately the HTML scripting is switched on in my control panel for sigs etc but NOT within the body of forums posts thus its not yet possible for me to render the symbol until We hopefully can get a mod to turn on html scripting for us.

I've asked for this to be altered if possible so that when show the derivation of M = Δ T the workings will be a little easier to follow,

Admittedly one of the wiki quotes I copied across in one of the earlier posts also doesn't render well in this forums architecture but that's neither here nor there - just ignore that bit or read it at the link provided at Wikipedia.

Its taking quite a bit t get used to this forums architecture, I did copy some of my research notes in but being in black text on white background on a word doc they rendered black text on a black background here which was rather amusing!

Not to worry.

Are you familiar with the works of T. E. Bearden, LTC, U.S. Army (Retired)
CEO, CTEC Inc.
Director, Association of Distinguished American Scientists (ADAS)
Fellow Emeritus, Alpha Foundation's Institute for Advanced Study (AIAS)at all?

There's lots about him and his research on the net f you care to google search, or go direct to his website at http:..The Tom Bearden Website,

or

This link gives some background.

The Orion Project - Solving The World Energy Crisis:<br>Some Ancillary Technical Information and Reference

The reason i suggest that is because;-

In it - Bearden suggests that:-

E = &Delta; TC ^2

(Energy = Change in Time x the universal constant C (speed of light) squared!

You might recall that Einstein also told us something about E (energy) in his special relativity theory E = MC^2 and we do know that for near earth calculations this gives a relatively close result to observed experimental results (Even tho i would argue that the speed of light isn't the value that Mitchellson Morely attributed to it of 3 x 10^8 meters per second or 186,000 miles per second but rather that the REAL value should be infinity).

Anyway the fact that these two physicists have each told us something about Energy and Mass and Time allows us to resolve these two equations to learn more about the relationship between Time and Mass.

Thus:-

If

E = MC^2

& also

E = &Delta; TC^2

Then it necessarily follows that:-

MC^2= &Delta; T C^2

(Dividing each side of the equations by C^2 or multiplying each side by the inverse ~ 1/C^2 if you prefer) we are left with?

M = ∆ T

Mass equals Change in Time (in energy terms)

There is as much energy within the domain of Time (passage of time or change in Time as there is within Mass (think splitting the atom - nuclear energy).

And if we wanted to quantify it - there's ~ 9 x 10^16 joules of potential energy in every second of change in time!.

Thats a whale of a LOT of energy.

In fact - militarily speaking its a world balance of power game changer.

Whichever nation/s harness / decompress / release the energy potential of the time domain, will have a tactical advantage over the rest of the world of the order of magnitude that the manhatten project gave to the West in WW2 when we bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima after we realized the potential energy in just one atom of mass.

Its pretty clear that the Fukushima accident has shown how potentially dangerous the use of nuclear energy can be - so use of the energy potential of the time domain - will carry equally severe penalty's if we don't get it right (like de orbiting the earth into a decaying spiral orbit until we enter the sun)!

That's the import of this work....... a world paradigm shift!

2012 won;t be as many think the end of the world - what it will be is the end of the domain of time in its dominion over mankind.

Far from being the "time of the end" it will be the end of Time and its dominion over mankind.

What does that mean?

Immortality is what it means - God like elevation until death has no power over mankind.

Isn't that exactly what God has promised us if we only believe in him (the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end? Fine Structure Constant Alpha and infinity Omega!

2012 - the completion of a great year of some almos 2600 earth years is one great revolution of the sun about the milky way galaxy...

Think of this as one giant roller coaster ride that lasts 26000 years - well we are about to get to the end of the fair ground ride and hop out of our carriages (reality state) and enter a NEW reality state.

When you state that travel backwards in time isn't possible, I suspect your incorrect - and that as the scientists at CERN discover twin micro singularities orbiting at the event horizon of a miniature black hole, we will find the as yet mythical warp curvature of local space time sufficient to travel thru the dimension of time in either direction.

We shall in effect become time lords of the Dr Who variety...immortal and masters of new reality states - not bound by our earthly bondage, in this particular reality (Time/Energy) state.

I believe that when we do achieve warp 2 bye projecting a strong stream of charged ionized electron particles ahead of our hyper-light craft to warp or spoil the inertial curvature of local space time upon itself - we will, just like the sound barrier - collapse local space time on itself as we slip thru the light speed barrier to Warp 2 and beyond!

The only phenomenon we should be able to observe (at right angles to direction of travel) should be a brief emission of Cerenkov radiation.

In all truth we will be witnessing
Quote:
Warp speed 9 please Mr Zulu
for the star trek fans out there.

You making notes and keeping up?

There's a 20 question test at the end!

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 08-20-2011, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Do gamma brain waves bind with time waves?
Who says Time is a wave form?

I don't know if bind is the right selection of word to describe any interaction.

Do they interact with each other? I suspect not that they might prove to be independent of each other.

Let me give an example here to deomonstrate.

When the sun is shining - we here on the face of the earth receive photons of light! Light appears to propagate across inertial space as a wave form.

At the same time TV and radio stations all over the globe are emitting TV radio waves.

Do the light photons or waves interact (bind) with the TV & radio waves?

Think of gamma brainwaves as energy within a spatial circuit.

Think of time as just a different form of energy!

Light is a form of energy

Mass is a form of energy

In what ways do different forms of energy interact (bind)?

Another example...

A radiographer needs to take an xray in hospital of your broken bone.

Do the light waves in the room interfere in any way with the xrays coming from the radioactive isotope he uses to expose his xray film?

They in fact pass thru each other because they are different forms of energy!

The conservation of energy law dictates that this must be the case I believe. (Energy can neither be created nor destroyed - just transformed/converted from one form to another).

Would it be possible to transform or convert gamma brain waves to another energy form?

Most definitely!

How?

No idea as yet!

Have you ever noticed that those who seem to possess say psychic powers of pre cognition (the ability to see the future before it occurs) never seem to be able to get the exact timing completely 100% correct?

Some seem able to have pre conceived miraculous events when viewed with the benefit of hindsight -however getting them to9 put a time stamp on it is always fraught with problems.

It would appear as tho there is some kind of time disconnect in this type of sixth sensory perception ability.

Least that's my take on it at this point in time/reality state/frame of reference - who knows in a different reality state!.

Hope that's some help.

A good question and not one I've given a LOT of thought too but I've mulled it over a little from time to time in order to come to the above relative conclusions.

Cheers!

M = Δ T

Last edited by Ian Moone : 08-20-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:16 PM

One quick one before I go tonight!

The above info (Disproving Einsteins special theory of relativity and spilling the beans about the potential energy within the Time domain specifically) is what got me banned from ATS forums and also David Icke forums.

That just goes to prove what many others have already said - that those particular forums are govt disinfo web forums set up to derail the conspiracy movement and that they are frequented by paid govt shills and co-intel-pros who represent the Rockefeller world oil cartel interests by suppressing any energy technology other than oil energy in this world - which they have the world monopoly on.

Until they can work out a way to own the energy of Mass and Time - they will do whatever it takes to suppress this information from the general population.

I figure their time runs out in 2012!

Cheers!

M = Δ T
Old 08-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Woo Nemesis

More likely it was your walls of copypasta that got you banned. I suppose you could view time as a form of energy, but seeing as you cant really convert time into another form of energy, certainly not in the classical sense.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:32 AM

Quote:
copypasta
I'm guessing that you do realize - that apart from where I give a link to an online source - in my posts that all of this is copy pasted from my own research notes!

How does one give ones workings and quantify the data to support my hypothesis without giving all the data?

Its so very easy to just makes posts of ones opinion but backing it up with the actual workings & quantifying it mathematically is a different story!

That's what gets me banned - because the disinfo shills typically attack the poster (me), not my work, because they are unable to disprove my work!.

That's what scares the beejesus out of them.

When attacking me personally rather than my work doesn't work - they start reporting me to mods etc and eventually get me banned!

It's a sure fire way for me to discern which forums are govt controlled and run disinfo sites, designed to derail the conspiracy movement and staffed by paid, co - intel - pro disinfo agents / provocateurs of the govt.

I doubt anyone would see anything against the forums rules in anything I've posted thus far.

Same at the other sites - yet banned i was!

Cheers!

M = Δ T
Old 08-21-2011, 06:17 AM
Woo Nemesis

Talking Re: What is TIME exactly?

Well no worries about the moderators here. I agree with you that there is nothing wrong with the wall of text other then I think your argument gets lost in it. You definately have an interesting idea here about the nature of time.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:56 PM

One of the things that Tom Bearden and others suggest as a way of harnessing some of this new energy from the time domain is thru spatial circuits.

Tom describes this in his books and Cds and web site The Tom Bearden Website, in great detail and I don't profess to understand his electrical engineering theory or formula at all well when he talks about MEGS (Motionless Electromagnetic Generators).

Quote:
The Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG)
Has produced up to 100 times more power than was input, by extracting free energy from the vacuum. The MEG has been independently constructed, and its overunity performance independently replicated, by other researchers. US Patent awarded March 26, 2002. Invented by Tom Bearden and four colleagues.

Patent Link http://www.cheniere.org/references/MEG_Patent.pdf

The best way that i can describe it in layman's terms is like this.

Imagine i have a simple circuit with a 12 v car wet cell battery and a length of copper wire and a simple make or break - on or off switch wired in close to the positive pole.

What happens when the switch is closed and the circuit completed?

My limited understanding is this

The electrons starting at the negative pole start to get excited and vibrate and they in turn vibrate the electrons in' the copper wire adjacent to them and so on down the wire until we get to the positive pole of the battery - when this has taken place and the circuit is completed, the battery is discharging, some of the less noble metals are giving up their electrons to the more noble metals immersed in the electrolyte.

Left connected the circuit will eventually exhaust the battery potential charge.

Nothing startlingly new in that!

Now - lets take a closer look at the electrons excitement process in this copper wire!

As I understand it, the moment the circuit is complete the electrons begin to get excited all along the wire starting at one end (the -ve end).

This process is very fast - almost instantaneous, but not quite, it does take a small fraction of time for all the neighboring electrons in the wire to all get excited in turn, along the length of the wire - it might be at a speed approaching light speed even.

So - what if this wire was a LOT longer - like lets say 10 times around the equator of the earth?

Presumably this really long copper wire would take a bit longer time before the very last electron in the wire became excited.

Lets imagine that it took say a couple seconds (it's probably much faster than that)!

What happens inside the battery, as far as the 2 dissimilar (different valence) metals giving up their electrons via the electrolyte?

At what point does these electrons start to migrate thru the electrolyte and the battery discharge take place?

Isn't it ONLY when the circuit is complete?

I.e isn't it ONLY when that last electron in the really long wire starts to vibrate?

So we don't start to use up the potential electrical charge in the battery itself until the circuit is complete - until the very last electron in line gets excited after say 2 seconds.

During the process of the first & second & third electrons etc getting excited and starting to vibrate along this length of wire - no actual discharge is taking place within the battery until that circuit completes and the last electron in the copper wire starts to vibrate.

At the point of the second last electron in the really long wire, vibrating but not the last electron, we haven't yet used up any of the stored electrical charge in our wet cell battery - no electrons have migrated thru the electrolyte between the different valence metals yet because the circuit is not yet complete!

OK.

What if a nano second BEFORE the last electron in the really long wire running 10 times around the earths equator, got excited and began to vibrate, we opened the switch again - thus not allowing the circuit to complete?

Did we not (in theory at least) for a very brief almost 2 seconds - energize (start vibrating) almost every electron in that lengthy wire with potential energy from the time domain?

We didn't use any potential stored electrical energy from the wet cell battery because we didn't allow our circuit to complete, and thus the electrons to migrate across the electrolyte between the two different valence metals inside the battery - we opened the circuit a poofteenth of a nano second BEFORE the circuit became complete!

OK

Now

Lets imagine that its inconvenient to run a copper wire 10 times around the equator of the earth so instead we wrapped our really long insulated copper length of wire around a mild steel rod as a convenient storage place!

During the period that the wire is becoming energized and all its electrons in turn are becoming agitated and starting to vibrate, what effect does this energized coil have on the steel rod its wrapped around?

For a brief sub 2 second period = haven't we created a short duration electro magnet from the steel rod?

What if

The steel rod and really long insulated wire wrapped around it were placed as say an armature winding between say 4 or 6 or more permanent magnets?

Might we not have created a very short duration (sub 2 second) electric coil / permanent magnet motor?

Now

What if.

We had a say automated switching mechanism like a transistor capable of opening and closing a switch many hundreds of times in rapid succession, and we were able to set that switch to repeatedly close then open that potential circuit at the very exact nano second BEFORE the last electron vibrates in the wire - in effect creating short duration repeated electromagnet pulsing effect in the steel rod, and a elecro pulse motor from our armature winding & permanent magnets.

If the armature started to spin (or was spun) at a rate where the switching pulses matched the armature pickups switching rate, wouldn't it be possible to generate electricity of a DC nature from our free energy generator - without ever allowing a circuit to complete and thus preserving the charge in our wet cell battery in perpetuity?

I suspect that in essence this is how Tom Beardens MEGS in his above patent essentially work!

I also understand that in order to slow down the rate at which the electrons flow so that transistorized switching can cope with the short duration pulse period - he is not using copper wire which is a very good conductor -but instead is using something thats more of a semi conductor in actuality what are called doped degenerate semi conductors (think of a verdigris green corroded old copper wire that isn't as fast a conductor as a new shiny copper wire).

If the length of your wire is long enough and your switching rate fast enough, and the rate of energization of your semi conductor slow enough - it's at least theoretically, and it would now appear experimentally, possible to create a time pulsed generator that extracts "work" energy (DC current) from the potential energy of the time domain, by exploiting the known properties of propagation of electrical current along an conducting wire.

With the depicted MEG it appears that there's no moving armature as such and that the energy is produced with solid state circuitry - and I don't for a minute claim to understand how that works I am having enough trouble with the simple theory above.

Others with better electrical knowledge than me might better interpret Bearden's website, than I have been & thus far able to and give a more correct explanation - than i have attempted to do as a layman's explanation above.

Like I said mine is but a layman's understanding of electrical theory at this point in time BUT it appears at least as though this might be but ONE possible way to extract free energy from the time domain - i.e. the time it takes for a wire to energize before a circuit is complete!

Perhaps there are other ways...(mechanically or with light or sound?) who knows!

Not me

YET!

It's a work in progress!

Cheers

M = Δ T

Last edited by Ian Moone : 08-21-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Woo Nemesis

In my experience things like the MEG are generally the design equivalent of snake oil, but I will apply my skills to examining this one because I have to admit I hadnt seen this one.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Well no worries about the moderators here. I agree with you that there is nothing wrong with the wall of text other then I think your argument gets lost in it. You definately have an interesting idea here about the nature of time.
So, what you're saying is that since Agent Mulder is the moderator of this forum everything; everyone and anything is acceptable.

I really don't think you are in a position to make that assumption and/or pass that falsehood along to other members.

CG adminstration exists.

I suggest you stay on topic or I will have to alert Agent Mulder that you have strayed away from the subject matter.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-22-2011 at 08:50 PM.