Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Knowledge of the Symbol

Then, Sat, your thinking is exactly as narrow-minded as the Jews when they think they are God's Chosen people, and no-one else. "I'm in touch with God, but you are not."

I'm not surprised at your reaction. I indulged in your request. I was not expecting you to understand.

As for you, nomad.

What at typically Jewish viewpoint: to look at Jesus' actions as if it was manipulation or in terms of money.

Old 09-30-2005, 03:18 AM

I am a neophyte when it comes to the specifics of the bible. But I have had a few insights of my own.

I believe Christianity to be the proper state for a modern Westerner to feel safe with God at this moment in time. That man must learn not to feel guilty for God demanding he forge a seperate ego, full of pride, and then come back to God humbly in proper relationship.

God wants grown up's, not scared little children worried about retribution...hence His incarnation, and message of Love and..."let you be as peacful as doves and as wise as serpents".

The more Pagan belief systems are for a culture still largely in the Garden Of Eden. A modern Westerner cannot go back.

Again, blame the Churches for the mess we're in. We would'nt be arguing if the Churches had allowed the common man and woman the tools to know God so he/she could know their God like origens and strive for their full potential.

Instead we have largely empty ritual for many and the young running off to worship every think tank ideology "they" can think up.

Whatever happens, we're going to have a "myth" we can all live one way or the other.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Then, Sat, your thinking is exactly as narrow-minded as the Jews when they think they are God's Chosen people, and no-one else. "I'm in touch with God, but you are not."

I'm not surprised at your reaction. I indulged in your request. I was not expecting you to understand.

As for you, nomad.

What at typically Jewish viewpoint: to look at Jesus' actions as if it was manipulation or in terms of money.
Draken, I was pointing out that for a mere mortal

Jesus has a résume second to none and that should

be cause to question who he really was. In a few

months, the world's biggest birthday party will

take place again after over 2000 repetitions.

Interesting that he does not appear in the

Guiness book of world records.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Who was Jeezus ?

The best salesman of all time ? ... after
surveying the market he reasoned that what
everybody really wants is a product called
eternal life. Pure genius.
Uh, yeah, nomad, but didn't the Jews kill him off instead of cutting themnselves in for a piece of the action?
...are you sure these are those same "smart Jews" that you keep saying have earned the right to keep tricking the goyim? :-o
Old 09-30-2005, 04:34 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Who was Jeezus ?

The best salesman of all time ? ... after
surveying the market he reasoned that what
everybody really wants is a product called
eternal life. Pure genius.
Uh, yeah, nomad, but didn't the Jews kill him off instead of cutting themnselves in for a piece of the action?
...are you sure these are those same "smart Jews" that you keep saying have earned the right to keep tricking the goyim? :-o
Without the Jews the world would still be

in the dark ages ... Jews founded Christianity

so they should be thanked for giving the

world the most famous man on Earth.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Jews founded Christianity

so they should be thanked for giving the

world the most famous man on Earth.
Oh, so you mean they killed him and let him resurrect himself just for the PR value...yeah, that was really clever...
(note to self: you know you've been in this conspiracy stuff too long when something like this even frames a scenario...) :-o
Old 09-30-2005, 04:59 AM

Said true:
"I believe Christianity to be the proper state for a modern Westerner to feel safe with God at this moment in time."

I don't actually consider myself modern in any way; quite the contrary. Therefore, while I embrace Christ, I don't consider the exoteric version of his teachings as contrived by mainstream "Churchianity" to apply to me.

As for being still back in the Dark Ages; I'd be much more at home there. I don't consider it "dark". Gotta rush. Ciao.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:13 AM

Science is here DRAK. It's not going away. The Sun does not revolve around the Earth and the Sun will rise even if the Aztecs are not here to offer a sacrifice to make it rise.

I am simply pointing out that the human race has developed a highly differentiated ego and can manipulate the environment like never before. God has granted these things. It is up to us to develop the maturity and connection with God in our day to day dealings to ensure a humble attitude in the face of such huge divine power in the hands of man.

There is a great scene in Jurassic Park where the whacky scientist makes the claim that..."you were so busy seeing if you could, you forgot to consider if you actually should."

There is no going back DRAK. Science and "progress" is a blessing. It's people in love with "power" who make these things dangerous and "tools" that could destroy man.

That being said, I will be joining you! Till the human race wakes up...i'm outta here!
Old 09-30-2005, 07:17 AM

All true, but never forget that our time is the Kali Yuga, the Age of Darkness, characterized by "Sudras instruct the twice-born (Brahman, Kshatriya and Vaishya) in spiritual wisdom and , wearing the sacred thread, accept the worst type of gifts." (<a href="http://www.hinduism.co.za/caste.htm#TIME%20ASSAILS%20THE%20ENERGY%20OF%20RIG HTEOUSNESS">Verse 98 from Sri Ramacharitamanasa of Tulasidas,
Uttar-kanda</a>)

Like I said before, it's not the existence of these forces in themselves which is crucial here, but the fact that the knowledge and understanding to use these forces right, and hence the temporal power, is in the wrong hands, which is typical of the Kali Yuga. Therefore, in the age we live in, Science and "progress" - especially Western science and "progress" - is in no way a blessing, it's a curse. Moreover, it's a "progress" we can't do anything about because it follows cosmic laws whether we like it or not, understand it or not, realize it even exists or not.

The most crucial problem is the overtaking of the human spirit by the forces of darkness, which makes our time the true Dark Ages. We might have more material, physical "freedom", but our minds and spirits have been overthrown, and most people are not even able to perceive it. We are no longer able to perceive realities beyond the mere material, temporal, physical, sensual. Not even honest, upright, but naive believers in God of all denominations really have this perception. That is the main reason they have no choice but to "believe", because they have no access to the "tools" to be able to KNOW.

Some people are able to perceive psychic realities, but mistake them for communicating with "God", when in fact they are communicating with all kind of other-dimensional entities; Sat would say demons, Ahmad would say Djinns. This is the grave mistake made by the New Age; they take any "paranormal" phenomena and think it is a manifestation of a benevolent force or entity trying to "help" mankind.

I think the coming scenario will be the destruction of civilization as we know it at the hands of Man, like so many times before. The corruption and decadence of the spirituality of Man will be the cause of hubris, ignorance and arrogance that will unltimately turn the forces of Nature into the dangerous "tools" of destruction of civilization you refer to, True.

The ultimate trick of Freemasonry and the NWO is to trick hoodwink members into thinking that they are purifying their souls to become more "God-like" with the hope of becoming a "God", when in fact the opposite is true; they open themselves up to demonic forces that possess them and drag them down into the Abyss. This is the true nature of what is called "counter-initiation". All Freemasons and all members of most similar NWO secret societies have in such a manner been counter-initiated.

But let's not forget that there could be no counter-initiation without the existence of true, genuine initiation.

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 09-30-2005, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
I am narrow minded because I decided to say that the earth is round and you want me to accept that it is flat just because you have the right to say it is ?

Indeed, you have the right, but see how you DENY my right to an opinion.

This is the typical new age/relativist attack on people who hold to absolute truth and absolute morality: you are narrow minded. It works the same with many other issues. For example, I don't think homosexuality is healthy or natural. However, I respect people who choose this life style. Are they satisfied with this respect ? No, they won't rest until I say I think that their lifestyle is superior to heterosexuality. Id est: I have to lie, I have to give up my right of thought so I won't be narrow minded. If you support nationalism, the same thing: you have to accept globalism or you are narrow minded. I'm tired of this game.

Drak, you have swallowed the spirit of times sinker and hook.