Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2011, 01:53 PM

Default A soldier against the Fascist Elite

WE are reaching the edge in this Great Country where THE PEOPLE are no longer the Justification for the Freedom of this Nation but a medium to ascertain the completion of Agendas orchestrated by the Elitist few, who place no value on Civil liberty. In secret assembly they mastermind our lives through their numerous marionettes in all levels of Government, to matriculate a conformist society through manipulation and confusion. The New World Order have dissimulated groups that cultivate their ideology for control; trilateral commission, the masonic brotherhood, skull & bones, bilderberg group, bohemian club, committee of 300, council on foreign relations, fema, illuminati, council of 9, and amorc. If WE do nothing but idle in the shadow of their merciless tidal wave WE, along with what WE can salvage of Our Freedom will be crushed and swept away.
WE are upon an Anniversary of dreadful day in AMERICAN history; a society of cowards left an unforgivable scar on this Nation to exact an agenda not yet realized by those whom hide from US... A day of confusion, anger, death, mourning, and Lies contrive what WE now refer to as 9/11. This was not only an attack on OUR NATION but OUR FREEDOM as well. Even after a decade has past, the dust from this day begins to settle and WE see the score of what is left, WE stumble for pieces of an enigmatic puzzle of insidious design as to Why and Whom could do this. The Hessians and their Puppeteers responsible for this horrific event are among US ambling without compunction while feigning constancy and shaking their fists at a fictitious enemy to appease the masses of mindless sheep matriculating the Fascist agenda to separate US from Our Liberty.
WE must wake up.

Old 09-04-2011, 03:48 PM

Default Re: A soldier against the Fascist Elite

What freedoms from your country, do you not experience?
Old 09-05-2011, 01:18 AM

Talking Re: A soldier against the Fascist Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
What freedoms from your country, do you not experience?
I never said or hinted at any of my rights denied to me personally; this is to infer an impending extirpation of said rights by the Elitists. On the contrary Ms. Doe to answer your question, I exercise the Amendments bestowed without granted in respect to where they may apply. I'm denied nothing that is short of questionable imposition to the common wealth that is given to all Americans as a free nation.

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."
- General Douglas MacArthur

This leaves me to wonder at credulousness of the question; it teeters dangerously close to the insinuation of unambiguity of my previous post to which I would also conclude by the numerous posts you've accumulated as a member here that you're a Seasoned Troller; which could be characterized as a person whose interests is not in the subject but its uses in of the content in blatant disregard to the target's abusive threshold in order to elicit a response. Trollers such as yourself instigate inimical feedback because of a compulsion to assimilate it to fuel your borderline antisocial behavioral disorder. May I inquire to what country you're from? To ask "...in your Country..." As a retort to a post that has an image of "WE THE PEOPLE" in post of my introduction either implies you suspect me of unambiguity as contrast to your experience in the same Country, or you're just an imbecilic middle-aged divorcee with little to do but probe the web like a Velociraptor waiting to enact upon opportunity. I will leave you this quote to bare in mind elementary observation and Reasoning are the parents of Wisdom. "A battle, even of the Mind, is foolish without Armor." -Julio Hendricks III... Here's your Head back!

Good day to you Madam,
The Guillotine
Old 09-05-2011, 01:42 AM

Thumbs down Re: A soldier against the Fascist Elite

It takes ample provocation for me to verbally behead someone with this exception as example that there is such a thing as a "Stupid Question" if one overlooks the obvious. To what can this person justify this question if not to affront me? Absolutely nothing!
Old 09-05-2011, 10:03 AM

All I see is fighting within your own head, just like an elitist. But I enjoy reading your poetry..
Old 09-05-2011, 10:59 PM

Those who would give up liberty for security deserve neither.

It is once again time to water the tree of liberty with the sacrifice of human blood.

Give me liberty or give me death.

Liberty, Security, Fraternity.

They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold, dead hands.

USA - the only place where the constitution guarantees the right to arm bears! Thanks be to goodness the firearms manufacturers had the foresight & common sense to make the trigger guards too small for the bears to get their fingers in to pull the trigger.

A Texans idea of 'arms control' - being able to hit the bulls eye 9 outta 10 with his .45 Colt peacemaker.

Cheers

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T