Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2011, 05:53 PM

Exclamation Illuminati & Freemasonry, Heads of the Jewish Hydra

One of the most unrecognized and least known facts about Freemasonry is its Jewish origins and nature. The religion called 'Judaism', codified in the Babylonian Talmud and the Kabbalah, forms the basis for the doctrines, rituals, and symbols of Masonry. The secret god of both Freemasonry and Judaism is Satan-Lucifer.

The religion called "Judaism" is not the religion of the Israelites of the Old Testament, but rather Babylonian occultism. The most "holy" book in the religion of "Judaism" is called the Babylonian Talmud. It teaches that the jews are destined to rule the world, inherit the wealth of the world, and enslave non-jews -- and that only jews are human, with non-jews being "subhuman cattle" who exist only to serve jews. The Talmud espouses vicious hatred for Christians and non-jews, including teaching that "Jesus is in hell, being boiled in hot excrement" and that jews may exploit, rob, and kill non-jews.

Full Article: Thy Weapon of War: The Jewish-Satanic Origins of Freemasonry
For more New World Order news visit: Awake & Aware News

Old 10-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Master of the Lodge

Default Re: Illuminati & Freemasonry, Heads of the Jewish Hydra

Freemasonry was not started by Jews nor does Freemasonry have a god, let alone a secret one. Worship doesn't take place within the Lodge. Freemasonry is concerned with charity and using allegory to express moral lessons to candidates from which they must choose to better themselves.

I'm wondering if you are Christian. If you are then you must be very ignorant of the history of the Christian faith and its worship of the God of Abraham.

I also have a lot of arguments on the discussion of who Lucifer was. Biblically speaking he was just a disgraced Babylonian King named Helel the son of Shahar. The use of Lucifer came from a translation by St. Jerome in the 4th century. He used Lucifer as Helel, Son of Shahar means "Day Star, Son of the Morning" which in Jerome's time the planetary body we know as Venus today was called Lucifer, the light-bringer as it rose before the Sun. If you look a few verses back from the Lucifer verse in the Book of Isaiah it clearly calls him a king. Jesus is also referred to as a Lucifer (day/morning star) and God says to let the light of Lucifer into your heart. There was even a Bishop named Lucifer from Cagliari.

Albert Pike was an influential Mason, but he is not the only writer on esoteric Freemasonry nor is his opinion the one and only accepted view.

Plus, to this date and time, I am not a Scottish Rite Mason and Pike's influence has nothing to do with my journey through Freemasonry. I am in the York Rite which is strikingly Christian, particularly the Chivalric Orders; the last of the 3 bodies of the York Rite.

Quote:
Pike's book Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is one of the most authoritative works on Freemasonry.
Meh, it's an okay book, but Pike didn't really have an original thought as he just pulled from information already written about and just tied it to Freemasonry. It was a book, but it was his opinion.

When Pike spoke of Lucifer he was speaking of Light and by that Knowledge, Information.

Pike did write that quote to the SGIG's. This quote is a part of a larger known Taxil Hoax. It's a recycled lie, and the facts that prove it to be a lie is something anti-Masons seem to overlook.

Your site shows what it calls a Royal Arch jewel, but then the exert discusses Scottish Rite. WTF? The Royal Arch belongs to the York Rite, not the Scottish Rite.

King Solomon is a prominent figure in Freemasonry. That has never been disputed. He was a wise king respected among rational Jewish and Christian minds.

Before I do read the what is sure to be a mind numbing piece, not even Freemasons know when exactly we were created so whatever crap this author has spewed is surely nothing more than a illogical roller-coaster based on bigotry and ignorance. Oh, I'm sure there are all sorts of people who claim to have some document that shows the beginning of Freemasonry. Who cares what some Rabbi says? The first 3 degrees do surround the building of King Solomon's temple which is Judeo-Christian, not just Judaic.

Quote:
Freemasonry a quasi-political forum for jews to influence and train 'goy' henchmen
Actually no politics is discussed in the Lodge and the Lodge is not used to coerced to influence anything. This article is just anti-Semitic/Jewish bullshit. This is evil. Freemasonry is about tolerance, but tolerance is not evil.

Anyone who says the Illuminati was founded by Jews is completely ignorant of history and stupid.

Quote:
Cabalistic Jews rule the Masonic Lodges
Well as someone who has led a Masonic Lodge, I'd have to disagree. Every Grand Lodge is sovereign and independent, governed by a man who was duly elected by the voting members of the Grand Lodge.

There cannot exist a secret hierarchy as our legislative and electoral system prevents that from occurring. Plus our leadership do not have 100% power to do as they wish. They are bound by the Constitution and By-Laws set in place by those who voted them into office. As I just said, every Grand Lodge is sovereign and independent, and various appendant/concordant bodies must rely on the Grand Lodge for recognition and permission to operate within a particular jurisdiction. One Grand Lodge cannot usurp power from another, nor can decisions made in an appendant body affect another body or a Grand Lodge. Freemasonry is too decentralized with too many variables to have a secret hierarchy.

As for the revolution accusation, yes, in the American Revolution there were many Founders who were Masons, but not all nor was Freemasonry behind the idea of revolution. In the French revolution, many aristocrats were Freemasons and Freemasonry at that time was so sparse that not everyone would know who was who.

The Protocols of Zion is a proven hoax. Enough said.