Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2005, 01:54 PM

Default CFR prez interview - NWO spokesperson

Just posted at
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/index.html
an interview with John Haas, the CFR prez. Good to check what the enemy is thinking and tells us your opinion.
It is a torrent for a MP3 file (51 min).

Old 09-30-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: CFR prez interview - NWO spokesperson

What an arrogant S.O.B. He is a Rhodes scholar, like Clinton (a nest of NWO leaders) but worked for the Republicans.
What he defends is basically US interventionism with more help from other nations. At one time he is asked if his ideas are not the new world order that Bush father talked about and he said yes, in a sense !!!
He says things like the Iraqi resistance fighters are killing the Americans who are there to help, and that we should help Venezuela learn to be more democratic.
So, the only problem is that the US is teaching the world democracy alone, and we should have an alliance of nations doing that.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:01 PM

Hav'nt listen yet.

The NWO program sounds like a great idea to many so it will certainly succeed initially. They talk about it openly because "they" sincerely believe it's the right thing to do.

I think it will be relatively benevolent at first. Lotsa goodies rolled out and ALL those world problems solved. Who can resist!

I only hope the rebellious children of the Age of Aquarious can be "rebelled" in the right direction.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:03 PM

Quote:
The NWO program sounds like a great idea to many so it will certainly succeed initially. They talk about it openly because "they" sincerely believe it's the right thing to do.

I think it will be relatively benevolent at first. Lotsa goodies rolled out and ALL those world problems solved. Who can resist!
Only caught the first ten minutes so far, but that seems like a nuts on synopsis, TB.
This guy is a real snake oil salesman, that's for sure. Lowkey, feigning benevolence to the point of unctuousness, he makes it easier for me to understand how dumb I used to be.
If you haven't done the homework, someone like this makes a compelling argument for the NWO with euphemisms like "multilateral cooperation" and "global intervention". The benefits of internationalism are extolled, and the loss of individual and sovereign rights is never discussed.
And he reminds me yet another time that Bush, for all of his faults, is still the last vestige of nationalism we are ever likely to see in an American president. :-o
Old 10-03-2005, 07:54 AM

But the way he talks, it seems more like the US will keep leading the NWO, with other countries following, than a "UN x USA" scenario. That's why I find so hard to believe in a coming civil war or fall of the American empire.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:43 AM

Quote:
But the way he talks, it seems more like the US will keep leading the NWO, with other countries following, than a "UN x USA" scenario. That's why I find so hard to believe in a coming civil war or fall of the American empire.
I believe Thomas Barnett holds the key on that one.

Firstly, the U.S population must be brought to heel. They will do this through the collapse of the U.S economy and the instigation of a Police State to restore order.

With a collapsed economy they will instigate Hillary and the U.N with "Multipass's" that serve as I.D plus credit card.

To eat and go to school many will join up the services and will provide the manpower for "Imperial Mobilization".

And so it goes...

Hillary = U.N.