Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2011, 02:00 PM

Default We Are Being Poisoned - 5 Ways That Diet Coke Will Make You Fat

Old 10-20-2011, 10:37 AM

Default Re: We Are Being Poisoned - 5 Ways That Diet Coke Will Make You Fat

What exactly do you mean by slowing down metabolism? Does aspartame make you stop walking? Stop your heart from beating or your fingers from using the keyboard? All of these things take energy/calories. Not once did i here you say how many calories are in a pound of fat. There are 4077 calories in a pound of fat and 3500 in a pound of human bodyfat, human bodyfat contains a larger amount of water thats why there are less calories that make up a pound. We all burn calories off at the same rate, we always have and we always will. Calories can be directly converted into joules and also newtons if need be. If you lift a small apple 20cm of the ground you are burning 1 joule of energy. If my little sister does the same thing she is also burning 1 joule. If you are interested in knowing how many calories a day your own body burns at rest google BMR. Most of these formulas are very acurate. Were it gets tricky is even though we all burn calories off at the same rate, we dont store them all the same. If i eat a 2000 calories pizza my body might store 400 calories as fat, and your body might store 550. Usually most human bodys store and nearly the same rate. If your BMR plus whatever extra calories your burn with exercise are more then the amount of calories you put in your mouth each day, you are GUARANTEED to loss weight. So are you trying to say that aspartame is controlling your mind and making you eat cookies? If you are that weak minded then please email me because i would love to sell you a very large and very expensive personal training program, because thats what i do for a living. Some people do have a phenalalinene, however you spell that, sensativity that gives them headaches. If you dont have that then aspartame is fine.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:50 PM

Kalel116, I had the exact same opinions that you present here a few years ago. In fact you described my state of mind completely--I should be able to eat fewer calories than I burned, and I should have the willpower to not eat sweets. Unfortunately that just didn't work for me. I tried and tried and tried. I worked out, I dieted, and the weight didn't come off.

Dr. Russell Blaylock talks about MSG and aspartame, both of which have an excitotoxic effect on the brain:

"This MSG-induced obesity was characterized by a preference for carbohydrates and an aversion for more nutritious foods, just as we are now witnessing in our youth. Also, excess weight was extremely difficult to exercise off or diet off in these experimental animals."
Old 10-21-2011, 11:18 AM

Are you suggesting that aspartame and your brain are breaking the laws of physics. Why has the science community not recognized dr russel blaylock for his findings that apparently make all of the science that James prescott Joule and Sir Issac Newton null and void. Now whether i have enlighted you and you are just not wanting to admit it or you just dont have the patience to actually count your calories, im not trying to be a jerk. I honestly have delt with this same problem almost everyday at work. Ive worked as a personal trainer, model, and amature mens physique competitor since i was 18. I have had to convince hundreds of people out of similar beliefs that hold them back from loosing weight. I actually no longer actually train people myself for this very reason, it is extremely frustrating having to deal with someone who believes more highly in conspiracy theories than science. But i can assure you that it is impossible to gain weight if the calories you eat are less then you burn off.

On day 1, if you burn 2000 and eat 1500, this means your body has burnt 500 calories worth or fat. It has to do this, were else do the extra 500 calories of energy come from that your body used that day? Day 2, say you do the same thing and eat aspartame. Your body is still going to break down 500 calories worth of fat in order for you to use the 2000 calories that day. Do you think that the aspartame prevents the fat from being released as energy and makes some kind of magical energy out of dark matter or something? Does your body start to burn or breakdown its hair or eyeballs to use as energy? No, it uses fat. I mean maybe you do agree with me and you really are smart and standing your ground for the sake of your video, were you are selling dr. Blaylocks book as an affiliate marketer. Is this the case?*
Recently my wife joined me in a bodybuilding compitition. She had been given some advice from somebody telling here that diet coke isnt good when your trying to loose weight. Before i do shows thats all i drink is water and diet soda. I actually went overboard just to prove to her that it didnt matter. I ended up placing higher then my wife and qualified for the team universe compitition, were i will also be drinking diet soda. If i win that show i will be able to represent america in the international circuit, and all while drinking lots of aspartame. In these posts i have completely proven behond any doubt that aspartame does not effect weight loss. Unless im some kind of mutant with super powerful DNA and alien genetics? I have, or should i say newton, joule and einstein have rendered dr blaylocks claims just useless and total garbage. Without any solid facts or SCIENTIFiC evidence to support the claim i feel i have wasted too much time even talking about this.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalel116 View Post
Are you suggesting that aspartame and your brain are breaking the laws of physics. Why has the science community not recognized dr russel blaylock for his findings that apparently make all of the science that James prescott Joule and Sir Issac Newton null and void. Now whether i have enlighted you and you are just not wanting to admit it or you just dont have the patience to actually count your calories, im not trying to be a jerk. I honestly have delt with this same problem almost everyday at work. Ive worked as a personal trainer, model, and amature mens physique competitor since i was 18. I have had to convince hundreds of people out of similar beliefs that hold them back from loosing weight. I actually no longer actually train people myself for this very reason, it is extremely frustrating having to deal with someone who believes more highly in conspiracy theories than science. But i can assure you that it is impossible to gain weight if the calories you eat are less then you burn off.

On day 1, if you burn 2000 and eat 1500, this means your body has burnt 500 calories worth or fat. It has to do this, were else do the extra 500 calories of energy come from that your body used that day? Day 2, say you do the same thing and eat aspartame. Your body is still going to break down 500 calories worth of fat in order for you to use the 2000 calories that day. Do you think that the aspartame prevents the fat from being released as energy and makes some kind of magical energy out of dark matter or something? Does your body start to burn or breakdown its hair or eyeballs to use as energy? No, it uses fat. I mean maybe you do agree with me and you really are smart and standing your ground for the sake of your video, were you are selling dr. Blaylocks book as an affiliate marketer. Is this the case?*
Recently my wife joined me in a bodybuilding compitition. She had been given some advice from somebody telling here that diet coke isnt good when your trying to loose weight. Before i do shows thats all i drink is water and diet soda. I actually went overboard just to prove to her that it didnt matter. I ended up placing higher then my wife and qualified for the team universe compitition, were i will also be drinking diet soda. If i win that show i will be able to represent america in the international circuit, and all while drinking lots of aspartame. In these posts i have completely proven behond any doubt that aspartame does not effect weight loss. Unless im some kind of mutant with super powerful DNA and alien genetics? I have, or should i say newton, joule and einstein have rendered dr blaylocks claims just useless and total garbage. Without any solid facts or SCIENTIFiC evidence to support the claim i feel i have wasted too much time even talking about this.
Denial at it's highest level