Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2005, 06:17 AM

Default Re: The Hoax of Female Empowerment - Henry Makows Latest.

Yes, SHillary is coming. I've heard she is having 3 hour dinners every week with Murdoch. If you haven't yet, listen to her biography (not her own) to check what an arrogant, lying bitch she is.
download the torrent at http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/

Old 10-03-2005, 06:25 AM

Quote:
TB: Are you being sarcastic?
OC...when am I ever serious? Of course i'm pulling the piss!

I cant stand the little gnome. However, he and the Cheshire Cat have "upped" the birth rate and dont tell me he would'nt LOVE to instigate a few fish and chip shop policies! He's convervative...for now. Tony Abbot and Brendan Nelson are his Right Wing attack dogs...one sniff of an unwashed feral and they're off.

SAT...dont bag the bag lady. Trying to muscle in on my internship are we? Feigning "dis-interest"? :-D

Ta for link.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:39 PM

Quote:
TB wrote:
What is your gripe with the great Alan Alda? The only funny man in the U.S who's actually funny (except The Simpsons).

Which sacred cow of mine will you be burning next?

No, no other burning of your sacred cows.
Oh yeah, to answer your earlier question, No TB, I do not have any Barbara Streisand albums you can borrow. :-D
Old 10-05-2005, 07:23 AM

Quote:
I cant stand the little gnome. However, he and the Cheshire Cat have "upped" the birth rate and dont tell me he would'nt LOVE to instigate a few fish and chip shop policies!
:-? I have to disagree TB.Although i have no idea what it is like over there in WA as regards to these matters.I do know that in Sydney the only people breeding are either asians or other coloured migrants definately not anglo/celtic aussies.
As i said earlier anglo celtic aussie between the ages of about 20 to 35 simply dont seem to be breeding or getting married over here any more. What we do have is even more non white immigration and lot of bloated and conceited baby boomers whom having created all these social problems through their permissive Dialectic Materialist academies are more than happy to let a civil war and chaos develop as they watch from the safe distance of their vista veranda view in a leafy North shore or eastern Suburbs address!.

Quote:
He's convervative...for now. Tony Abbot and Brendan Nelson are his Right Wing attack dogs...one sniff of an unwashed feral and they're off.
Hes not a conservative of any shape or form i still disagree although he makes a great Machiavellian as he is always lieing blatantly from one week to the next.He is completely inconsistant and almost impossible to follow!.
Tony abbott is a complete hypocrite he was once a Catholic Priest but has several Bastard kids floating around.
B Nelson is much the same as howard inconsistant and real blue blood wasp.
Heres a hint my family home use to be in bradfield his electorate it is full of Tory grammar schools in the english Public school tradition and it goes without sayings it all tied up with the fraternal ol boys next work!. :-? 8-)
Old 10-05-2005, 07:40 AM

Quote:
No, no other burning of your sacred cows.
Oh yeah, to answer your earlier question, No TB, I do not have any Barbara Streisand albums you can borrow.
Nay, John Denver and Charlie Pride. NEVER Streisand.

"Oh the crystal chanderlieres light up, the paintings on the wall..."