Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2005, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Crowley, End of the World, and Jack the Ripper

Crowley was an idiot who liked to have it in his ass (true). And now he is dead, burning in hell. Yeah, what a genius. Follow Satan to discover you have to take it in the ass. I'll pass.

Some demons showed him some tricks, gave him some visions, told him to write some stupid books. So what ? So some people would think this is an exceptional thing. How little it takes to deceive people.

Of course he is not the antiChrist, at least the real one, prophesized in the Bible, who will be the head of a world government.

Old 10-04-2005, 04:50 AM

Ok.

Just one question: Where does the Bible ever say that the Antichrist, the Son of Perdition, the Man of Iniquity, would be the head of a world government?

I think that you will find that this view is a pure invention that came out of the convoluted brain of one John Nelson Darby.

The Bible teaches the the Son of Perdition would the head of a RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT!!!

Secular government is meaningless. Anyone who knows anything about anything about anything knows this one thing: The only thing that moves and shakes this world is RELIGION, not secular government.

Only an atheistic idiot (who is a religionist) would say otherwise.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Crowley was an idiot who liked to have it in his ass (true). And now he is dead, burning in hell. Yeah, what a genius. Follow Satan to discover you have to take it in the ass. I'll pass.

Some demons showed him some tricks, gave him some visions, told him to write some stupid books. So what ? So some people would think this is an exceptional thing. How little it takes to deceive people.

Of course he is not the antiChrist, at least the real one, prophesized in the Bible, who will be the head of a world government.
He is simply an example of what people do when they're bored. He had no power in this world so he tried to get some from another. In the end satanism etc...is simply a hobby for the eternally bored and pathetic. In fact i find them quite amusing.

They should all have a good cry and take up their cross and finally admit that they are no longer God after being incarnate into this world. Get over it possums.

In the end, Crowley and his followers are simply little people who could not bear to grow up and never did a days work in their life.

I consider them worthy of a great deal of pity and and perhaps a bottom paddling.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:56 AM

Quote:
The Bible teaches the the Son of Perdition would the head of a RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT!!!
Yeh, to be based in Israel. Where have you been?
Old 10-04-2005, 04:59 AM

I can understand that.

Me...I consider them worthy of eternal damnation and destruction from the face of God and the glory of his Righteousness.

Personally, I'm ready to get on with the show.

TO HELL WITH THE INFIDELS!

It's time for this world to see something it has never seen:

Welcome to the Church Triumphant, O foolish Illuminist!

For every martyr,
For every persecuted,
For Christ,
For the Father,
For his Eternal Spirit,
For his Church,
For men purchased by his own blood,

The Time has come!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
It's not clear to me that the antiChrist is supposed to be a political leader.. in fact, it's not even clear to me that Revelations deals (politically, at any rate) w/ anything much beyond the Roman occupation of Palestine.

The Bible is not a history book.. it's certainly not a very good record of "past" history and this being the case I don't see why it's predictions (if there are any) of a "future" history should be any more accurate. Rather, it's a book of spiritual (and of Law) and Revelations in particular is a deep spiritual allegory.

Is there a particular verse you have in mind, concerning this antiChrist and a "world government?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Rather, it's a book of spiritual (and of Law) and Revelations in particular is a deep spiritual allegory.
Yeh, a nothing "but"?

Open your eyes man!

"Things" can exist on many levels...metaphor and fact. Revelations is a dream...or more accurately a nightmare that is unfolding before our very eyes.

That being said...all will be well.

Night, night.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:58 AM

fra_nothing:

I find your comments about Crowley very very interesting.. Would it be possible for you to actually prove (as you're saying) that Crowley was the antiChrist?

Also, what is the one thing you fear (as per your previous comment, a couple posts back)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:55 AM

Most of the characterization of antiChrist comes from Daniel and Revelations. Even a casual reading shows this. In daniel, AC's kingdom comes in sucession after other world kingdoms such as Persia, Greece, Rome, etc. In revelation, it says the leaders of the world will give up their power to AC.
He will be the leader of a ten kingdom confederacy that will rule ALL nations.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

How can anyone read the verses above and think that the pathetic Crowley was the AC is beyond my mind.

You say the Bible is not a history book: It is not ? What do you call stories about a people with the names of kings, the exact dates ? If it is not historic, I don't what else is.

The IDEA of antiChrist comes from the Bible. Crowley is famous only as the pathetic opposer of the Bible. Without God to be opposed to, Satan would have nothing to say. I mean, if we don't take the Bible seriously and literally, why care about their enemies ? Just be a materialist, an atheist.

As I said before, a revelation from God that can't be understood as it is would be a waste of time, totally useless.

If the Bible is such a fantasy, why even engage in a discussion like this ? I really don't understand.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:32 AM

My son and I were discussing the Book of Revelations the other day and came to the conclusion that many people do not connect this book to the past, present or future other than perhaps, the "Mark of the Beast."

However, when I was young, the Book of Revelations was believed to be the word of the future.

Because of my past teachings regarding the Book of Revelations, the Bible, the Kabballah, etc., it is difficult for me to pick up where I left off in their teachings because I rejected most of their beliefs and, therefore, blocked them out.

It seems to me that the Bible is a magnificient "fairy tale." This does not mean that I am an atheist.

It's not so much that I was instructed to always "remember to forget," but the terrority I revisit triggers unpleasant reactions which I shy away from at this point in my life.

Okay, on to another subject.

Sorry, for barging in here, but these threads are becomming many and I can't seem to locate the one on Kinsey.

However, I watched the movie recently about this man and he was quite a sicko!!

He and his wife were both virgins when they married. His father proclaimed that masturbation was evil and so too was semen. His father apparently had a problem with masturbation when young and wore containment to keep his "hands off."

So, Kinsey has an affair with his "male" assistant while married and his wife has an affair with him as well.

He cuts his penis with a needle to see what it feels like.

Anyway, enough of that. The movie was quite sickening and so, too, was the man.

As far as George Orwell, how did this man know what he did about the future?