Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2005, 07:10 PM

Default I may be visiting world illuminati headquarters, the City of London in the next few months...

any iconic temples or buildings I should check out? :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-01-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Re: I may be visiting world illuminati headquarters, the City of London in the next few months...

Never been. sorry can't help. :-D
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-01-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: I may be visiting world illuminati headquarters, the City of London in the next few months...

Yeh, theres a great big round fenced off area where the most boring game on Earth is played. Strap some backpacks to it and level it... 8-)
Old 10-01-2005, 09:06 PM

Old 10-01-2005, 09:26 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-02-2005, 04:28 AM

Yeah.

Tube stations like The Bank, Temple and Embankment are full of occult, Freemasonic symbolism and buildings. Embankment is where Cleopatra's Needle is, The Bank is where all Freemasonic lodges have their buildings, Temple is where the Knights Templars have their HQ.

Mansion House is where the City Freemasons gather to pray for money every now and then and is the hub of the City; hanging under Blackfriar's Bridge is where they found Banco Ambrosino's CEO and P2 member Roberto Calvi in a typical Freemasonic ritual murder.

Whitechapel tube station and the famous pub Ten Bells is where "Jack the Ripper", i.e. Freemasons committed the famous prostitute murders to cover up the heir to the British throne's not so princely marriage to a Catholic commoner and his bastard child.

Between Holborn and Covent garden somewhere along Long Acre you should bump into the Freemason's HQ.

In general, the area called The City or "The Square Mile" is the HQ of the Illuminati. They have their own police force; the mayor of London is the highest power in Britain save the Queen. Lots of old guilds have their lodges in this area, several hundreds of years old, some of them. The skyscrapers and modern flashy office buildings are built on much older crypts and guild buildings. I've been to a few and it's like entering a time machine; mahoganny panelling, crystal chandeliers, gold mirrors, oil paintings. And the men (only men) are almost as old as the place itself, with all their medals and pins and two-ball-canes.;-)

It was a while ago, so I reserve myself for a few inaccuracies, otherwise I think you'll find a lot of interesting thing along the directions I've given.

If you want to hear gossip try pubs along Fleet Street where all the newspapers have their HQ's. You could also try really fancy, posh pubs in very exlcusive areas like Mayfair, Belgravia, Kensington or Knightsbridge. The aristocracy mixes usually very well with the working class and have no problem going to the same pubs to shoot the breeze. Alternatively, try a real local pub in the less fashionable areas of London to get the down-to-earth, regular folks' opinions.

Enjoy!