Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Christianity & The Demise of America

Cool. Not being an avid student of religion in general I find American Chistianity to be completely hollow and baseless, much like most of our culture is anyway. All these bible totin baptists preaching hellfire and then contributing money to the government so they can come up with the ultimate 666 beast chip.
Once I wrote about such nonsense in my business courses. The professor was a native of Switzerland. In discussing business ethics today I said "When I die you can rest assured God is going to get an earfull from me." This guy loved it, I got an A.
My latest project is to learn to ride a pale horse. You know like the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Don't worry too much though, I really suck at it.