Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 02:24 AM

Default Video - "Gaza - The Killing Zone". 26meg Real Player File.

"Dispatches-The Killing Zone-Gaza" If you didn't hate the State of Israel before, you will after this. This is what the Palestinian people have been putting up with for years. Features reports on Rachael Corrie who was deliberately run over by an Israeli bulldozer and an English lad shot through the head by an Israeli sniper while the British film crew were their. This should be compulsory viewing for ALL apologists for Israel. I don't see an answer to this problem without world wide support to end the bloodshed. With more stories like this coming out no wonder Israel must act quickly to blanket the area in war and cover it's tracks. 26meg **"Real Player" File.

**You must have Real Player with the latest codecs to view this file. It is a Mpeg 4 .3gp extension. I could not edit it any other way from a standard Div X file which was corrupted.

Here.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Video - "Gaza - The Killing Zone". 26meg Real Player File.

Worth a look people! Dont miss it! "Insider" liked it! Told me it reminded him of how bee's worked. 8-)
Old 10-06-2005, 08:28 PM

This is DEFINITELY worth a look - it puts a human face, a very tragic one at that, on the suffering of the Palestinians at the hands of the Israelis. I suspect it is much the same as what is going on in Iraq at the moment 'with all those insurgents'.

BTW, you don't have to have RealPlayer - Quicktime with the latest codecs works too.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:31 PM

Ta...i hate real player and almost was'nt going to post it but it needs to be seen.

Could'nt render it from AVI straight to WMV format for some reason.