Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2005, 06:51 PM

Default Re: What's Next?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Yeah, really.

What's wrong with being paranoid?

The term is a Greek term meaning 'by the mind'.

It deals with man's ability to detect sublimation.

Why does Hegelian/Marxist psychology list it as a 'disorder'?

Could it be that they have tried to destroy one of man's most deep seated defense mechanisms?

Yes.

The truth of the matter is that until people are willing to be paranoid, they simply will never step out of the box. And if they never step out of the box, they will always be slaves.

BE PARANOID! It is a natural response in humanity that detects subliminal enemies. Learn to hold balanced paranoia between the concious rational thinking and the subconscious subliminal mind.

If you attain this, you will will be what Christ called 'Wise as serpents, and innocent as doves.'

It is not a disorder to have paranoia. It might just save your life.

You know, I never looked at it that way; however, it makes perfect sense, because in a way, it's like a sixth sense.

And, the PARANOIA that can overcome you, together with anger, etc. when you realize the elements that you are facing is very discomforting and for certain most of the population would rather feel comfy and remain in denial.

I, on the otherhand, try to enjoy days of solitude without full blown PARANOIA!!!

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)
That is exactly why it is important to balance healthy paranoia with conscious ratio-linear thinking.

The problem with paranoia is that since it has such a stigma about it people have been trained to repress the natural paranoid defense mechanism.

You must reintegrate the subconscious with the conscious. If you have this balance, you will find that paranoia no longer 'drains you' like it once did. In fact, having the personality reintegrated as a unity will do nothing but 'energize' you.

Marxist psychology (which is the foundation of ALL modern pseudo-science) actually works to create 'alters' in people.

The solution for the marxist? Tell people that they are delusional and then put them on Trilaphon and Prosac - which will finish the work of pickling their brain.

The Marxist first creates artificial 'normality', then creates disorders, which are all 'scientific', for those who will not be controlled in the herd.

Why attack paranoia? Because it is a powerful defense mechanism within humans. It it the beginning of that very 'sixth sense' that you mentioned. It is the very quintessence of humanity. It's called true Discernment.

Old 10-04-2005, 07:29 PM

A bit more about the correct use and understaning of Paranoia, which is using that ability of Para-mindedness.

The averse pentagram is an apt symbol for the Satanist. Man as a quintessence is understood to be fully integrated (erect, upright), when the Spirit, his Pneuma stands at the top of the star and rules the elemental passions.

Yet if this Pneuma, this Spirit is negated, supressed under the elemental principles of the world, the fire, and the water, and the dust of the earth and the soulish wind, the breath of physic, then a man might be totally controlled by the god of this world, the Prince of the Power of the Air, who is called the Old Dragon, and the Diabolical, and the Adversary.

The goal of empowerment, of course, is to reintegrate man in power. And there is only one way to do it. To do so, man must become fully reunified with God and the Holy Spirit. This is only possible through the vicarious substitution of the judgment due to man that Christ took upon himself on the cross.

The Satanist will say that the Cross is gross incompetance. They are correct. It is a symbol of the gross incompetance of humans to be human in the image of God. That is exactly why Christ had to die on the tree.

It is written: Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree. They symbol is no symbol of good. It is the symbol of a curse. For Christ, even as Moses raised the serpent on the standard, became sin on our behalf, that through him we might become the Righteousness of God - a fully integrated quintessence - along with another - the Spirit of the Living God, which actually now makes us Six.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:41 AM

It will not be a natural hurricane.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:30 AM

What won't be a natural hurricane?
Old 10-05-2005, 11:16 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Yeah, really.

What's wrong with being paranoid?

The term is a Greek term meaning 'by the mind'.

It deals with man's ability to detect sublimation.

Why does Hegelian/Marxist psychology list it as a 'disorder'?

Could it be that they have tried to destroy one of man's most deep seated defense mechanisms?

Yes.

The truth of the matter is that until people are willing to be paranoid, they simply will never step out of the box. And if they never step out of the box, they will always be slaves.

BE PARANOID! It is a natural response in humanity that detects subliminal enemies. Learn to hold balanced paranoia between the concious rational thinking and the subconscious subliminal mind.

If you attain this, you will will be what Christ called 'Wise as serpents, and innocent as doves.'

It is not a disorder to have paranoia. It might just save your life.

You know, I never looked at it that way; however, it makes perfect sense, because in a way, it's like a sixth sense.

And, the PARANOIA that can overcome you, together with anger, etc. when you realize the elements that you are facing is very discomforting and for certain most of the population would rather feel comfy and remain in denial.

I, on the otherhand, try to enjoy days of solitude without full blown PARANOIA!!!

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)
That is exactly why it is important to balance healthy paranoia with conscious ratio-linear thinking.

The problem with paranoia is that since it has such a stigma about it people have been trained to repress the natural paranoid defense mechanism.

You must reintegrate the subconscious with the conscious. If you have this balance, you will find that paranoia no longer 'drains you' like it once did. In fact, having the personality reintegrated as a unity will do nothing but 'energize' you.

Marxist psychology (which is the foundation of ALL modern pseudo-science) actually works to create 'alters' in people.

The solution for the marxist? Tell people that they are delusional and then put them on Trilaphon and Prosac - which will finish the work of pickling their brain.

The Marxist first creates artificial 'normality', then creates disorders, which are all 'scientific', for those who will not be controlled in the herd.

Why attack paranoia? Because it is a powerful defense mechanism within humans. It it the beginning of that very 'sixth sense' that you mentioned. It is the very quintessence of humanity. It's called true Discernment.
Someone once said, "If you not paranoid, you are unaware..."
Old 10-05-2005, 12:08 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
based on the air speed velocity of an African mosquito
As opposed to an unladen European mosquito.. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:38 PM

Don't even try to engage in conversation with Leviathan or "extract" an answer from him.

Futile!!

As in, "what won't be a natural hurricane?"

FULL COVERAGE: Influenza
Researchers Reconstruct 1918 Flu Virus
AP - 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
ATLANTA - Scientists have made from scratch the Spanish flu virus that killed as many as 50 million people in 1918, the first time an infectious agent behind a historic pandemic has ever been reconstructed. Why did they do it? Researchers say it may help them better understand and develop defenses against the threat of a future worldwide epidemic from bird flu. Like the 1918 virus, the current avian flu in Southeast Asia occurs naturally in birds. In 1918, the virus mutated, infected people and then spread among them.

I don't know about you, but now I'm even more PARANOID. YES, I'm PARANOID. PARANOID. PARANOID!! Back in the ole' days, that would have been used against me to oh, I don't know, discredit me, lock me up!!

I was only trying to WARN people!!!

Anyway, good to know, isn't it? that we now have the Spanish flu virus that kiled as many as 50 million people in 1918 in the hands of WHOM????

Better lock that SHIT up, BOYS!!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 01:18 PM

Seriously, what does a hurricane have to do with
influenza. I am new here and I just don't get it. Does this have something to do with Katrina or Rita? Thanks
Old 10-05-2005, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
Seriously, what does a hurricane have to do with
influenza. I am new here and I just don't get it. Does this have something to do with Katrina or Rita? Thanks
They are both manufactured
Old 10-05-2005, 02:57 PM

blue angle,
thanks for the great news :-(

Seriously, why would they NEED to resurect that virus ?

It's not like they can infect a shit-load of people to test how they could have controlled it...is it ?