Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Re: Insider, AC 13

One for the New Agers:

Insider
User ID: 1587
9/27/2005
12:00 pm EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

Iīm not saying each of us IS God, the Ultimate Source, but we are our OWN god due to the fact that we CREATE our own reality!

What say you Insider?

-----------------------------

You partially described free will and the impression it can give you, nothing more or less.
Also the word "love" has many traps, especially the way you used it.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:13 AM

Is Insider refering to Fallen Angels?

Insider
User ID: 992
9/28/2005
1:59 pm EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

Have the husband/wife relationships of the "higher beings" been compromised? Have those created to be together by the One parted ways because they reject their duties?

If so, on which side of this rift do you reside?

Is your God the Self Existent One?

------------------------

Again their is confusion about Higher Beings and the Souls in bodies be it bloodline or not.
Higher Beings and Souls are different entities.
Higher Beings do not enter bodies in this era (which lasted longer than you think), they are incorporeal, do not experience this world like we do.
Souls are corporeal, we are in this material/physical plane and experience itīs low frequencies as reality, although we may float above it and experience the higher realm too.
I should talk about this briefly; you are not in the body but encompass/envelop it while being present in another invisible body which consists of similar elements to the Soul (which is you) yet this invisible body is entangled with the physical plane (this is very important for you to understand) and connects with the visible body through energies transmitted by the invisible body to the brains, heart and areas in the spine, hence we (as Souls) may control the body and itīs functions, making us experience this realm.
Souls are dual, meaning you are also somewhere else, waiting to be united in another realm.

Some bloodlines refuse their duties just like non-bloodlines do, suffering the consequences connected to it.
Many bloodlines do not know either.
The "rift" is not were you think it is, it is on a personal level, meaning me and you too.

I am from a minority within the faction which is getting smaller.

I explained why the word "god" is not used for itīs traps in the meaning.
The One is Self-Existent, Pure, Good and indeed the One who creates the Good
Old 10-05-2005, 12:41 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Even the Insider says Ickes wrong!

Now the question is, who is using Icke?

and better question... Why?

-----------------------------------------

Icke has a core of truth he is trying to pass.
What he does not realise is that this actually works against him.
The reptilian part was fed him by the ones who work for the bloodlines.
In a period of 7, 8 months he was bombarded with "victims" who witnessed shape-shifting, satanic rituals, etc. in such a way he could not refuse to not believe it.
Sometimes the "witnesses" were lead to him a few times a day, depending on his location.
Others like Icke (and there are more than you think) have been fed similar stories.

Really, I am not reptilian.
And, who is using Insider? Anyone? Or just a whacko?

I would assume Icke is a tool for the CIA to discredit mind control victims.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:16 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Even the Insider says Ickes wrong!

Now the question is, who is using Icke?

and better question... Why?

-----------------------------------------

Icke has a core of truth he is trying to pass.
What he does not realise is that this actually works against him.
The reptilian part was fed him by the ones who work for the bloodlines.
In a period of 7, 8 months he was bombarded with "victims" who witnessed shape-shifting, satanic rituals, etc. in such a way he could not refuse to not believe it.
Sometimes the "witnesses" were lead to him a few times a day, depending on his location.
Others like Icke (and there are more than you think) have been fed similar stories.

Really, I am not reptilian.
And, who is using Insider? Anyone? Or just a whacko?

I would assume Icke is a tool for the CIA to discredit mind control victims.
Apparently, Icke was warned that he was being led with the reptillian agenda. :-o
Old 10-05-2005, 02:51 PM

Much of what Insider had to say was of a very advanced (spiritual) nature, and as such I believe it's easy to get lost in the labyrinth of his answers unless you stay grounded to a couple important Truths.

The first Truth, and the one that Insider stressed repeatedly, is that all of Creation is ruled by what he terms a "Divine Law".. Moreover, he stressed that this Divine Law demands absolute obedience from mankind (who has been given the gift of Free Will), and whatsoever sorrows that are encumbent upon the human race are there due to a misapplication of man's Free Will (not b/c "God willed it so", etc).

This is, imho, a very comforting message and it's consistent w/ what all (true) monotheists have preached throughout the ages. Cicero's definition of a (monotheistic) God comes to mind here:

Quote:
The true law, is right reason, conformable to the nature of things, constant, eternal, diffused through all, which calls us to duty by commanding, deters us from sin by forbidding; which never loses its influence with the good, nor ever preserves it with the wicked. This law cannot be over- ruled by any other, nor abrogated in whole or in part; nor can we be absolved from it either by the senate or by the people; nor are we to seek any other comment or interpreter of it but himself; nor can there be one law at Rome and another at Athens; one now and another hereafter; but the same eternal immutable law comprehends all nations at all times, under one common master and governor of all -- GOD. He is the inventor, propounder, enactor of this law; and whoever will not obey it must first renounce himself, and throw off the nature of man; by doing which, he will suffer the greatest punishments though he should escape all the other torments which are commonly believed to be prepared for the wicked.

-- Cicero
So we see there is harmony between what Cicero teaches, and what Insider teachers, and what all wise men of all ages have taught.

If you take away nothing else from Insider, take away this: search for the Law, love the Law, live the Law, honor the Law, and thank the Law and you shall be doing OK .. Searching out the Law, and living by its dictates, is the first step to spiritual freedom, and this is all Insider was trying to say (imho)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:04 PM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Much of what Insider had to say was of a very advanced (spiritual) nature, and as such I believe it's easy to get lost in the labyrinth of his answers unless you stay grounded to a couple important Truths.

The first Truth, and the one that Insider stressed repeatedly, is that all of Creation is ruled by what he terms a "Divine Law".. Moreover, he stressed that this Divine Law demands absolute obedience from mankind (who has been given the gift of Free Will), and whatsoever sorrows that are encumbent upon the human race are there due to a misapplication of man's Free Will (not b/c "God willed it so", etc).

This is, imho, a very comforting message and it's consistent w/ what all (true) monotheists have preached throughout the ages. Cicero's definition of a (monotheistic) God comes to mind here:

Quote:
The true law, is right reason, conformable to the nature of things, constant, eternal, diffused through all, which calls us to duty by commanding, deters us from sin by forbidding; which never loses its influence with the good, nor ever preserves it with the wicked. This law cannot be over- ruled by any other, nor abrogated in whole or in part; nor can we be absolved from it either by the senate or by the people; nor are we to seek any other comment or interpreter of it but himself; nor can there be one law at Rome and another at Athens; one now and another hereafter; but the same eternal immutable law comprehends all nations at all times, under one common master and governor of all -- GOD. He is the inventor, propounder, enactor of this law; and whoever will not obey it must first renounce himself, and throw off the nature of man; by doing which, he will suffer the greatest punishments though he should escape all the other torments which are commonly believed to be prepared for the wicked.

-- Cicero
So we see there is harmony between what Cicero teaches, and what Insider teachers, and what all wise men of all ages have taught.

If you take away nothing else from Insider, take away this: search for the Law, love the Law, live the Law, honor the Law, and thank the Law and you shall be doing OK .. Searching out the Law, and living by its dictates, is the first step to spiritual freedom, and this is all Insider was trying to say (imho)
The emphasis on The Divine was especially poignant.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:27 PM

Another great pearl of wisdom I found in what Insider had to say was that (quoting loosely, I don't have the transcript directly in front of me) "there is no force in all of Creation that does not desire for man to achieve all that man can be" .. the corrollary (that Insider also stressed repeatedly) is that if you fail, you have only yourself to blame (i.e., the misapplication of your own Free Will).

Even those powers or forces that might - in common parlance - be termed "demonic" or "evil" or "malicious" are simply "doing their job" (so to speak) and are simply REACTING to the emotions/thoughts/actions that man makes.. You were given all the tools you need to attain spiritual freedom at the moment you were born, and there is no power or force in Heaven or on Earth that can retard your spiritual growth and development, except for you yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:55 PM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Another great pearl of wisdom I found in what Insider had to say was that (quoting loosely, I don't have the transcript directly in front of me) "there is no force in all of Creation that does not desire for man to achieve all that man can be" .. the corrollary (that Insider also stressed repeatedly) is that if you fail, you have only yourself to blame (i.e., the misapplication of your own Free Will).

Even those powers or forces that might - in common parlance - be termed "demonic" or "evil" or "malicious" are simply "doing their job" (so to speak) and are simply REACTING to the emotions/thoughts/actions that man makes.. You were given all the tools you need to attain spiritual freedom at the moment you were born, and there is no power or force in Heaven or on Earth that can retard your spiritual growth and development, except for you yourself.
Interesting you said that because Insider said words to that effect, here is one quote:

Insider
User ID: 1587
9/27/2005
10:44 am EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

...and if these beings are LUCIFERS...?????
answer in 5 words or less, pleze

--------------------------

You used 12 words and 1 number, without realising it you started a part of a ritual...are you a "being of lucifer"?

Different beings have different characteristics which makes it easy to identify them during rituals.
If it was a "malicious" being guiding me, I would not be talking in the way I do.
Someone who is lead by "malicious" forces cannot utter/write certain words, phrases without it affecting him.
The ones who are lead by them also cannot accept hearing/reading certain things without getting overly mad/agressive (see the thread for examples).
This is when "malicious" beings are present:
Everytime you cuss, talk negative, plot a scheme, get violent, utter lies, support murder, get sexually aroused, get afraid, get jealous, even laugh out loud, being overly joyfull (so all related to emotions/passions/desires), they appear near you.....one, two, three, or more of them.

"Malicious" beings are from this realm, this is their home.
You cannot hate them for they are doing their task, their rightful duty and it is connected to your behaviour....understand, you are the perpetrator, they react.
They never instigate, you do.
If you do hate them you are missing an important part of the reality....respect them up to a certain point.
This will also show you are conscious about them and that will be recognised.
I type "malicious" because they are not malicious, they only appear to you in your manufactured perception to be so.
People are perpetrators who play the victim part.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:03 PM

Psholtz - You wrote that Insider stressed that..."Divine Law demands absolute obedience from mankind (who has been given the gift of free will)."

But isn't this a contradiction? How can a person have absolute obedience AND free will? We need free will in order to maintain our ability to discern properly, otherwise we are nothing more than a robot who can be easily controlled by anything that says it has the "Truth."

You (or Insider) don't give a definition of Truth or Divine Law, you (he) only state what Truth does, and how it must be obeyed, but no definition if what it is. This is typical of New Age thinking.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
Psholtz - You wrote that Insider stressed that..."Divine Law demands absolute obedience from mankind (who has been given the gift of free will)."

But isn't this a contradiction? How can a person have absolute obedience AND free will? We need free will in order to maintain our ability to discern properly, otherwise we are nothing more than a robot who can be easily controlled by anything that says it has the "Truth."

You (or Insider) don't give a definition of Truth or Divine Law, you (he) only state what Truth does, and how it must be obeyed, but no definition if what it is. This is typical of New Age thinking.
This is quoted from Insider:

A:
0. The Divine Law is the manifestation of the Will of the Superior One which not only creates everything that exists within this universe but also maintains, nourishes, balances, energises and renews it.
It also reigns in other realms, including the realm you originally belong to.