Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Insider - What a bunch of Bull

What a bunch of Bull !!! How can anyone give any credit to this jokester who is playing a prank on the credulous blows my mind.

- the guy, as all the new agers, talks a lot but never says ANYTHING. If he was really a insider, he would have tons of things to say about politics, the names of the powerful, their plans...
- the ONLY concrete thing he says is that Jesus is a fraud. This shows very well his intentions. Demon controlled people like him are scared shitless of Jesus.
- the only thing he admits is that he worships higher beings (he is a slave of demons). And then he says people who live normal lives are slaves.

This guy is just a bored new ager who must be laughing real hard.

Guys, stay away from this shit. The NWO is a real thing. It is just people, stupid people who crap everyday, with blood just as ordinary as yours. The difference is that some of them are rich because they help Satan's plans to degrade humankind. But even with their wealth and power, they have all kinds of problems, sons who commit suicide, lack of peace, not to mention the torment they suffer from the demons they serve. They will die like everyone else, and will go to hell. Big time losers.

What we should focus is on how they deceive the people, on how they use their power to curb our freedom. They are deceived spiritually , but that is their choice. What matters to us is that they don't screw us. And the only way to prevent them from doing this is to discuss and expose real facts, politics, economic, and not the silly fantasies they believe.

CC is really being changed into a weird religions forum. We are not going anywhere if we stay this way.

Old 10-05-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Re: Insider, AC 13

So, according to what you wrote, igwt, we are to have absolute obedience to the "manifestation" of the will of the Superior One.
I take this to mean that we are to be devoted to the physical manifestation within this universe, including this earth in all its physical manifestations.
What this seems to boil down to is a paganistic worship of the earth, which would include 'other realms,' as well.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Insider - Divine Law

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
What a bunch of Bull !!! How can anyone give any credit to this jokester who is playing a prank on the credulous blows my mind.

- the guy, as all the new agers, talks a lot but never says ANYTHING. If he was really a insider, he would have tons of things to say about politics, the names of the powerful, their plans...
- the ONLY concrete thing he says is that Jesus is a fraud. This shows very well his intentions. Demon controlled people like him are scared shitless of Jesus.
- the only thing he admits is that he worships higher beings (he is a slave of demons). And then he says people who live normal lives are slaves.

This guy is just a bored new ager who must be laughing real hard.

Guys, stay away from this shit. The NWO is a real thing. It is just people, stupid people who crap everyday, with blood just as ordinary as yours. The difference is that some of them are rich because they help Satan's plans to degrade humankind. But even with their wealth and power, they have all kinds of problems, sons who commit suicide, lack of peace, not to mention the torment they suffer from the demons they serve. They will die like everyone else, and will go to hell. Big time losers.

What we should focus is on how they deceive the people, on how they use their power to curb our freedom. They are deceived spiritually , but that is their choice. What matters to us is that they don't screw us. And the only way to prevent them from doing this is to discuss and expose real facts, politics, economic, and not the silly fantasies they believe.

CC is really being changed into a weird religions forum. We are not going anywhere if we stay this way.
What I found quite revealing considering the whole thread was the following:

Insider
User ID: 1587
9/27/2005
11:12 am EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

And by Divine Law, Christ was sent here to correct the situation.

---------------------------------------

Yes, but Christ did not descend into the body of a human called Jesus of Nazareth, 2014 years ago on March 20th, almost 2 hours before sunrise (which is the secret time of birth of your "son of god").
The Christ (which has a different "real" name but I will use this name here) appeared once, just once, and this was in another era, not even close to our era where Jesus of Nazareth also lived in.

Do you know who keeps the knowledge about the real Christ alive?
And do you know who keeps the knowledge about the fake christ(s) alive?

The opposite of what you are thinking.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:55 PM

JUST STOP IT!!!

Stop giving this guy any credibility!!

Stop quoting him as if what he has written is scripture or the truth!!!

Maybe you want to follow him like those who follow ICKE!!

You keep trying to interpret religion to the umpth degree!!!

Meanwhile, Georgie Boy and Congress are getting ready to pass "speech crime" legislation.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
So, according to what you wrote, igwt, we are to have absolute obedience to the "manifestation" of the will of the Superior One.
I take this to mean that we are to be devoted to the physical manifestation within this universe, including this earth in all its physical manifestations.
What this seems to boil down to is a paganistic worship of the earth, which would include 'other realms,' as well.

Here is one quote:

Insider
User ID: 13
9/24/2005
8:21 pm EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question...

What is your religious affiliation?

What we believe in does not matter but it is about serving the Divine Law which was passed onto us.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Insider - What a bunch of Bull

You're right, SAT. Focusing on this stuff takes valuable time away from what's really important - the NWO/Illuminati agenda.

I think that whan the crap hits the fan (if the NWO agenda takes over), that's whan many of those who are deceived by the New Age agenda will have to depend on something other than their spirit guides and their own minds.

Jesus is patient, he'll be waiting.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:29 PM

I find NOTHING of what this guy says in the slightest interesting.

I could pull this man to bits one comment after another. With time on my hands maybe I will...after my morning latte.

He is a woefully underinformed fool with a few Oprah and Dr Phil comments.

That people are finding his words..."comforting" leaves me with a furrowed brow but then again people find "Mythbusters" comforting so...

I am thinking of pulling off an internet scam to really embarress people and show just how easy it is to lead people by the nose.

No offense to IGWT and PSHOLTZ who I like and on many topics agree with. But not this one.

I am AMAZED at the interest this guy has generated. I smell "Voice Of The Whitehouse" scammers.

I mean he can pull outta his arse..."Christ was blah, blah, blah..." and people "gush" with excitement. How about if i say Christ was a travelling organ grinder and Luke, Mark, Peter and John were the names of his monkeys...maybe i'll write a book? It seems the go these days...feed 'em shit and tell 'em its gravy.

Sighhhhh... :-o
Old 10-05-2005, 08:11 PM

I have been getting such a kick out of all of this "Insider" BS -- but I suppose the joke is on us. I could only shake my head at the positive responses to this drivel on Dr. Henry's savethemales website.
I agree completely, Sat and TB, this guy is an absolutely Satanic, lying fraud spewing the same old touchy, feely New Age pablum.
...but I really had to laugh when the Insider couldn't even defend the Peak Oil scam. Some lies are just too big even for the occult... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-05-2005, 08:26 PM

What I found amazing was that most questions centered around religion. People trying to interpret their role in life, on this planet, as if they need someone to lead them instead of knowing who they are and what they see happening all around them in PLAIN SIGHT is REAL!!!

They are lost!! and people like INSIDER only confuse them more.

The core of the matter. The meat, was overlooked. Questions pertaining to the pedophiles who lurk within our government, the "satanic cult," the warmongers, powermongers, were not addressed.

Little Boy Blue wasn't even mentioned or discussed.

People grab on to anyone who can convince them THEY KNOW SOMETHING about how it all evolved and, of course, what they give them is, like, tb, said SHIT!!! I prefer to call it bullshit as pertains to the initials of someone who is semi-famous in this world. Someone I despise.

NEVER, NEVER will there be a direct answer to it all.

But, what we know, is what we see and what we see is that America is being lead down a path of destruction with Bush at the helm this time.

This may involve a demonic religion of which he belongs, but I don't care.

I don't care to piece it all together. I only care about America's future and the welfare of humankind throughout our world.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:41 AM

Exactly TB. If you want to get people all excited, write a book attacking Jesus. I'm betting Jesus is a Pokemon would be a hit. The need people have to deny Jesus is amazing. I mean, I really don't spend my time trying to deny Buddha or Mohammed. I just evaluated their claims, don't believe in them, and that's all.

J.J. Benitez wrote a series of books about a NASA astronaut who travels in time to discredit the crucifixion. People believe it is true ! They love things like the DaVinci code or The Last Temptation of Christ. These books are boring and badly written, but people buy them by the millions. Why ? Because they desperately want to support their denial of Jesus. There must be something about this Jesus that creates such a reaction.

This Insider clown does the same. he doesn't say anything interesting but people love him because he says Jesus was a fraud.