Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Ghosts/Supernatural
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2011, 11:11 AM

Default Gerson Ghost Theory

This is what I believe, to be a general outline of ghost, apparitions and how they came to be. Now remember this is just MY theory. Time can be seen as an ever running river. That constantly flows, and is always "occurring". So as I'm typing the battle of Hastings is also taking place. Now ghost are infamously known to appear in old buildings and such. The reason why, is because as someone is in there, time is also going on in the time of the ghost. So if a person is laying on a bed, in an old hotel. The action triggers a loop into time that allows the two presents to see into each other. Hence causing the belief that someone is walking up the stairs. When technnically someone IS walking up the stairs. That's why it doesn't happen in modern buildings, although it will eventually. Chances are you won't trigger a response like this on purpose. Anyways this was my first ever thread. It was typed on the spot so it is poorly written. I hope you can connect the dots on the theory I just explained. Has it been brought up before? I'm not sure, I call it the Gerson Ghost Theory! I hope I got your mind going. Feel free to comment, but don't bash me too bad.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Gerson Ghost Theory

so you think ghosts are just a multi-dimensional thing? well im pretty sure everything is a multi-dimensional thing. the question is why only part of them can become visible/heard. why only that amount? why do some seem to have a constant theme to them? im not asking you, im asking in general because i know we can't really figure any of this out at this point. you can always take a step back and look at the bigger picture, but eventually you hit a wall and have to ask. Why is everything anything? seems more like the dilemma of existence vs non-existence. we cant exist and not exist. my point is, i think this ghost talk is waaaaaaaaaay more complicated than we will ever understand, well atleast in this lifetime.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:01 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sally.O
Default re:G

Sometimes it is not working as you want... same wood here. bye, Sally
Old 03-22-2012, 05:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sally.O
Default re:U

Sometimes it is not working as you want... same holz here. bye, Sally