Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2005, 04:22 AM

Default Crowley, End of the World, and Jack the Ripper

Greetings to everyone. I am new to the boards. But I'm glad I found the site.

My name is Frater Nothing and I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast, sometimes known as the Homonculus or Moon Child.

I'm a Christian and highly interested in eschatology.

Just wanted to let everyone know about my site.

http://bookoflaw276.tripod.com

This might help to put current world events in perspective.

Some of the topics included are:

--Jack the Ripper aka Aleister Crowley
--The Solution of the Riddle of AL
--The Annhilation of the Mystery of Iniquity

As the Magickal Heir of the Beast I am now the sole potentate of Thelema, Illuminati, Witchcraft and Satanism. Jesus Christ is now destroying the influence of the Son of Perdition (Aleister Crowley). The end of all things is at hand.

Thanks. And I look forward to reading more from the site.

--Fra N. 0=1

Old 10-02-2005, 04:54 AM

Default Re: Crowley, End of the World, and Jack the Ripper

Hey dude,
been wondering when you'd drop in.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:43 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Greetings to everyone. I am new to the boards. But I'm glad I found the site.

My name is Frater Nothing and I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast, sometimes known as the Homonculus or Moon Child.

I'm a Christian and highly interested in eschatology.

Just wanted to let everyone know about my site.

http://bookoflaw276.tripod.com

This might help to put current world events in perspective.

Some of the topics included are:

--Jack the Ripper aka Aleister Crowley
--The Solution of the Riddle of AL
--The Annhilation of the Mystery of Iniquity

As the Magickal Heir of the Beast I am now the sole potentate of Thelema, Illuminati, Witchcraft and Satanism. Jesus Christ is now destroying the influence of the Son of Perdition (Aleister Crowley). The end of all things is at hand.

Thanks. And I look forward to reading more from the site.

--Fra N. 0=1
Rosicrucian?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:48 PM

Who, me?
Old 10-04-2005, 02:28 AM

In a discussion of New World Order conspiracies, you will often hear about the Freemasons, Illuminati, Satanists, and even Wiccans.

But I have noticed something that does not cease to amaze me. In all of this discussion the subject of THELEMA hardly ever comes up.

Even in the wonderful lecture series, Build Yourself and Ark, provided on this site by the Catholic Priest, and in all of his discussion about Freemasonic and Illuminati conspiracies through the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries, not ONE WORD about Aleister Crowley and Thelema.

I look at other conspiracy websites. It's the same thing; not a word about Thelema.

Does this seem to be a strange omission to anyone but myself? Especially seeing as how Aleister Crowley was the trailblaizer of 20th century occultism?

To know about Freemasonry, Theosophy, Satanism, Witchcraft, and Illuminati without a working knowledge of Thelema is to be almost totally bereft of a knowledge of what is happening today, and why it happened.

A discussion of Freemasonry, Satanism, and general occult conspiracies in the 20th century without a discussion of Crowley, is like talking about Christianity without a discussion of Jesus Christ.

The Old Bastard has hidden long enough in the shadows.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:38 AM

frater nothing,
I've seen reference to it a few times, not muych else.

Wander over to General and give us (well me) some background.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:54 AM

I'll see what I can do, shannow.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
frater nothing,
I've seen reference to it a few times, not muych else.

Wander over to General and give us (well me) some background.
You just made me realize something, shannow. It is astonishing to me.

I'm going to say something that might seem arrogant, but I believe is true.

I believe that I understand Aleister Crowley in a way that no one else ever has, or ever will.

I don't know why it is that the man who should be the one everyone sees, is the man that no one sees.

The man who is responsible for bringing in the most perfected form of Satanism that the world has ever seen is considered to be a 'small player'.

It disturbs me daily. It is intolerable. My brethren in Christ have not only missed the battle, they MISSED THE WHOLE WAR!

I'm rejected. I'm thrown out of my church. They look for their Beasts to come, and they never understood. They look for raptures that will not happen.

They see Illuminati, and Satan and everything and anything except the one who would finish all of it.

Crowley and I, we understand one another. I understand WHY he did what he did. I understand HOW he did what he did. We grew up the same way.

I understand everything that Aleister Crowley ever did or ever wrote. There's just one division bell...I made a different choice out of Love under Will. And that has made all the difference.

I'll try to put up some background information about Crowley. But I have doubts. This may sound arrogant again, but to understand Aleister Crowley requires a profound and inspired understanding of Scripture.

I don't know. Sometimes I think it may be too late. There's been too much damage. No one remebers the former days. The church forgot its calling, its power, its purpose.

But, God help me...if there is still that which I can accomplish, let it be done even now!
Old 10-04-2005, 03:28 AM

frater,
as a teenager, I was worrieed about the "wickedest man", and helter skelter etc etc.

I think I lost my fears with Ozzie and "Mr Crowley"...whole thing of Ozzie, biting heads off animals, and the whole show seemed laughable.

After that, Harry Price's Borley Rectory books were much scarier than any "demonic" heavy metal.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
frater,
as a teenager, I was worrieed about the "wickedest man", and helter skelter etc etc.

I think I lost my fears with Ozzie and "Mr Crowley"...whole thing of Ozzie, biting heads off animals, and the whole show seemed laughable.

After that, Harry Price's Borley Rectory books were much scarier than any "demonic" heavy metal.
Well, no, shannow. You should know that there is no fear left in me for such things. No, we're far beyond all such concepts as 'fear'. I left that years ago.

What is astounding to me is that Christians do not recognize first of all how RIGHT Crowley was. This is horrible. Because to not understand how right Crowley was is to not understand the very elemental principles of Christ.

Without this, a person cannot possibly understand how WRONG Crowley was. There cannot be that requisite discernment needed.

To miss the significance of Aleister Crowley is to miss the significance of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

It is to miss the entire point of life and history and what this world has meant throughout all past ages and aeons of the universe.

It is to miss the liberation of the sons of light. It is to miss the significance of the final victory.

Don't people understand? I came so that I might prove to the world once and for all time that Aleister Crowley WAS THE ANTICHRIST!

He did not want this to the missed. He spent his entire life to attain this one goal. And he succeeded.

I came that in his victory he might be destroyed. For this was of his own will. I came to bring the End through the Spirit of the Mouth of Christ.

He comes with Clouds, and every eye shall see him, even those who pierced him. He comes with the angels of his power to meet out judgement on all the ungodly and those who obey not the gospel of Christ.

Crowley came to bring final damnation upon this corrupted world. This too was sent by God himself through the energy of the working of Satan.

Affraid of Crowley? No. We are far beyond all of that. I'll tell you someone who does hold my fear, though.

This is it. The END is nigh!