Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Chinese Execute 2 Girls For Stealing Fish From Pond. Picture.

In Oz, you are required to pay the appropriate (cash) taxes on the "actual value" of the barter transaction.
edit...it's in the FAQ

Old 10-06-2005, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
In Oz, you are required to pay the appropriate (cash) taxes on the "actual value" of the barter transaction.
OOOH! I get it. Two people engaging in the barter system isn't good enough.

The government has to make you a 'special card', to make sure it gets that good cash money tax rev. And even better, since it's electronic, they have a record.

Nice. Very slick.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
edit...it's in the FAQ
True.

They have every angle covered, even the barter system.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:25 AM

I'm sure it is marketed in the name of 'secure transactions'...makes it all nice and legal like.

Electronic currency systems certainly do seem interested in every ones 'security'.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:17 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
I'm sure it is marketed in the name of 'secure transactions'...makes it all nice and legal like.

Electronic currency systems certainly do seem interested in every ones 'security'.
why else would the banks be prepared to "cover" the cost of credit card fraud ?

The benefits far outweigh the cost of an occasionaly criminal activity.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:

why else would the banks be prepared to "cover" the cost of credit card fraud ?

The benefits far outweigh the cost of an occasionaly criminal activity.
Well, good point, Shannow. Another reason the banks are going to have to do this is because they have their whipper-snapper super-computers running schematics on credit vs real value economics.

Once the people of the world have become so utterly indebted to the credit companies (your friendly local bank), they will be FORCED to engage in credit card fraud. There is no other economic choice in the matter.

Think I'm kidding? How is the Average American going to pay off their wonderful student loans in proximity of 50,000 big ones each? By a nice, normal job?

Ha! Ha! These people know micro-economics better than that. They know EXACTLY what you can afford and what you CANNOT afford.

The moral dilema I am facing is how to make credit card fraud 'not-exactly-illigal'.

Don't blaim me. I didn't start the fire. The declared war on me before I was ever born!
Old 10-06-2005, 02:40 AM

Nor will it any longer do for the Banking Thieves of the 'Illuminati' (for lack of a more apt term, such Dipshit, Asshole, Dickhead, etc)

to blaim US for living 'irresponsibly'! We have been systematically FORCED to become indepted to credit. There is no other option for 'making it' in America without becoming a slave to the damned credit card! and the student loan bullshit, and the HMO, and the forking medical insurrence BS!

We are finished with their lie that they pawn on us of 'living irresponsibly'. Nothing is futher from the truth. I am drug free. I have an IQ of 155! And I am a slave to my immediate environment because of a silent war with silent weapons conducted by Elitists who think that I was born to a lower caste then they.

We'll see.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:46 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
How is the Average American going to pay off their wonderful student loans in proximity of 50,000 big ones each? By a nice, normal job?
little bit more subtle down here, as we don't have student loans as such.

"World's greatest treasurer" (his words) suggested that University graduates dshould be taxed an additional 1% for the rest of their lives.

Later, he relented, and allowed a different scheme, whereby you paid off as a percentage of gross income, it didn't kick in until a "threshold income" was reached, and the outstanding balance increased by 8% per annum, as an "adminstration fee".

I quickly worked out that it was an extra 1% forever, and paid it down.

HECS...it's not just an acronym.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
How is the Average American going to pay off their wonderful student loans in proximity of 50,000 big ones each? By a nice, normal job?
little bit more subtle down here, as we don't have student loans as such.

"World's greatest treasurer" (his words) suggested that University graduates dshould be taxed an additional 1% for the rest of their lives.

Later, he relented, and allowed a different scheme, whereby you paid off as a percentage of gross income, it didn't kick in until a "threshold income" was reached, and the outstanding balance increased by 8% per annum, as an "adminstration fee".

I quickly worked out that it was an extra 1% forever, and paid it down.

HECS...it's not just an acronym.
Very good, Shannow. Congradulations on living in Australia when a person still might have an iceburg chance in hell.

Consider America, however: the land of the slave and home of depraved. Here we have a wonderful 'family value' system. That system is comprised of the total breakdown of the family designed to GIVE EVERY FUCKING THING to sister, and not a damned cent to junior.

In the old days there was a philosphy of inherited wealth. Dad made a bunch of money in his life and then junior took over the business.

But, once you break down the family, there IS NO DAD anymore. So, you can make junior a total pawn of the state.

If I were really smart I would be a MASTERMIND FINANCIAL CROOK and rip off the establishment for everything they are worth.

Just one problem with me: I wouldn't give you a quarter for the whole damned world!
Old 10-06-2005, 03:09 AM

uh-uh...our housing market has resulted in a situation where people can save for retirement (and pay for rent to a person who can claim the interest on THAT house as a tax deduction)..a guy that I work with rents to 10 families.

Now we have these adds targetting my parents. "Are you asset rich, and Cash Poor..ring 1900ripyouoff".

So once you have paid over market prices for houses (speculators who get a tax deduction form their "losses" will pay over market rates), and then have to pay interest, you retire poor.

NOW, you can get a loan against those assets, which pays you a lump sum, or a monthly payment.

It accrues interest, increasing the amount owed.

BUT CAN NEVER EXCEED THE AS SOLD VALUE OF YOUR "PROPERTY".

great...get poor paying (interest on) over the real worth of a property, while those renting to others get a tax break on it. Retire, and sell the whole lot back to the bank, at your cost.