Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Chinese Execute 2 Girls For Stealing Fish From Pond. Picture.

Freeman, are you saying that fra_nothingbutafool gave up eating fetuses with Aleister!! Even with Kat sup.

Old 10-06-2005, 06:02 PM

Iíve seen this picture before... and the others after it (the ones showing their brain and skull sprayed everywhere). If I had any fear of guns (if I had any fear at all), I would fear the AK-47 the most because Iíve seen what its 7.62x39mm bullet can do to a personís head on many occasions. I think to myself "why doesnít this disturb me anymore?" and I know that the answer is more disturbing than any picture can show. Its almost NORMAL.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:10 PM

LaDomino, I know what you mean. I have seen violence too. After a while ya just become desensitized to it.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:27 PM

Actually I would fear the AUS Steyer 5.56mmm round. When it hit's a limb it takes it off. When in the body generally it is not so kind as to simply punch through...it likes to tumble and do u turns all through your guts.

In Rawanda the Oz army had 19 shots and 19 kills with the 5.56 round. They became quite unafraid of the 7.62 but were pissed that 3 Steyers got stolen and were quite wary from then on.

I am surprised that they are about to shoot this poor human being in the head. It makes quite a mess.

Quite frankly, China disgusts me. No other country in the world today suffers more at the hands of the Globalists and their thug controllers in country.

That my country Australia falls over themselves to do business makes me sick. What was it Christ said about the end days? "Hearts will grow so cold".
Old 10-06-2005, 08:43 PM

Executions like that happen in the US, Europe, and Oz all the time. They just cover up the tracks so the sheeple don't know they're being slaughtered. Just remember that your so-called police aren't there to protect you. No, quite the opposite.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-06-2005, 08:47 PM

Oh, and I fear the 50 cal. BIG FUCKING GUN:-o
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-06-2005, 09:16 PM

Quote:
What was it Christ said about the end days? "Hearts will grow so cold".
"Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will wax cold."
Old 10-06-2005, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
Freeman, are you saying that fra_nothingbutafool gave up eating fetuses with Aleister!! Even with Kat sup.
Well nopta buna to you too, pal! That's not a very nice way to speak about your Massa.

Am I going to have you punished? or are you going to start behaving yourself like a civilized slave?
Old 10-30-2005, 03:10 PM

truebeliever YOU ARE A NAZI SCUMBAG. THE HOLOCOST HAPPEND MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOU FUCKIN SICK PEACE OF GARBAGE!!!

YOU SHOULD STOP FUCKING YOUR 4 YEAR OLD SISTER YOU PEDOPHILE NAZI DEATH LOVER!!! YOUR MOMMY MIGHT FIND OUT AND TELL YOU DADDY WHO WILL THEN FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS LIKE HE DID TO YOUR BROTHER.

BTW I'VE been to China many times. Beijing, Shenyang, Shanghai, Shenzen, Guangzhou to name a few and I've never wittnised anything like the bullshit you dummy's are printing on this sorry ass site. All the people I've ever met in China were very nice!!

So truebeliever you seem to advocate violance. I guess that's because your mommy did'nt breast feed you? YOu want to blow up a country? Why not save us all your crap blow yourself up you Nazi lover?

I bet Gordon Kaul fucked you huh?
Old 10-30-2005, 04:11 PM

Hey TrueDummy Just for your info you inbread dunbfuck. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 'atheist' Jew. impossible.

That's the same as a 'atheist' Catholic or perhaps a 'atheist' moslam.