Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2005, 11:10 PM

Default Insider, AC 13

Come.

That is not a request.

Old 10-04-2005, 11:24 PM

Default Re: Insider, AC 13

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-04-2005, 11:25 PM

Give account, Insider. And be taken.

Give account, and disolve.

I am 11=0 who was to come.

I command, and you will obey.

If you do not, you will be taken.

If you do not, you are Lie.

I know your seed.

You do not know mine.

Now give account, and be crushed.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:47 PM

Insider is a liar and a fraud. He has no rule or authority over anyone at all. His bloodline is the blood of a cockatrice.

Let him be anathema.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:51 PM

Oh, and dear Insider, whatever cave you happen to have crawled in this evening, I just wanted to let you know that you can tell the Secret Chiefs that the Voice that Shook the earth comes soon, and the sign of the times is my big middle finger in your face.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:14 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Come.

That is not a request.
What do you make of, 'Insider' and 'The One' of which he/she spoke of?
Old 10-05-2005, 04:07 AM

I am going to be completely petulent...i have not read the "insider" but i can honestly say...do you honestly think an "insider" would give a flying stuff about you petulent nothings?

You're being played with, most probably by the same bloke who does the "voice of the White house".

Forums will do anything to increase business.

Give me a break people!

I bet when you get those..."you have won 3 million dollars, please read and post with bank details..." you cant help yourselves with the ever so "slight" hope it's for real!

Try naked water ski'ing in West Oz's white pointer waters...far more thrilling.

And as for his amazing "off the cuff" knowledge of various subjects. If you want, i'll go into deep conversation on the origens and nature of the universe, Jungian Psychoanalysis, gold extraction, the cortico medullary osmotic gradient of the kidney, operating a VPAP ventilator and where to start skinning a sheep and how to put it's guts into a bag without getting it all over your hands.

Liberty Forum INPARTICULAR has little intimidating book worms who will run you up and down the street with their esoteric knowledge of this and that...so what.

GAWD!!!!!!!

If I was an insider i'd be full of Coke and down at one of the European Model parties. Not hanging out with forum geeks. Besides, where was he tyoing from? Internet cafe? Or home where his I.P could be traced? It's been done here.

Now everyone get back to your mundane jobs and pay your taxes, especially in Oz as I will be putting in my dole form this week.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:38 AM

Have just skim read.

People, you have GOT to be kidding me. He is as deep as a puddle.

Because i am bored and unemployed i am going to spend time mocking this fellow.

Obviously the "Voice Of The White House" is outta work...
Old 10-05-2005, 04:58 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Come.

That is not a request.
What do you make of, 'Insider' and 'The One' of which he/she spoke of?
What do I make of s/he/it...

Well, if you want the lowdown on this clown, he's no Elite...he's a 1337.

Probably a Chaote, Erisian, or a Thelemite (they're all the same. Just variations on a theme).

Thelemites have even starting making fake Illuminati sites. What people don't understand is that what was once Illuminati has almost totally been taken over by Thelema. It's the same deal, just a different name.

Now, I'll ask you a question: What about this crap...

http://www.illuminati13.org

They do try.

I'm not saying that Illuminati doesn't exist today. What I'm saying is that there is a huge power struggle going on behind the scenes that they don't want you to know about. It isn't all 'piece and unity'. Far from it.

The big ones? Freemasonry, Thelema, Illuminati - and all of their branch groups: Church of Satan, OTO, Wicca, Scientology, Mormonism, Order of Druids, Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica **cough***Church of England***cough***cough.

Is their any philosophy that binds all this web together. Yep. It's called Liber AL vel Legis. You already knew that Illuminati Order worshiped Satan in the form of Horus Crowned and Conquoring.

Crowley just gave them their own book. Crowley didn't start much of a new idea, he just consummated an old dream of Satan called Mysterium Iniquitatis.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:10 AM

But, to answer your question about the One, to be honest, I did not get that far. I'm sorry, I simply got too bored with this guy. He revealed nothing that a student of A.'.A.'. would not know after one day of reading.

In fact, he revealed nothing of importance at all.

The One = Achad = 13 in Gematria. Stands for the Unity. In Qabalah Unveiled, especially Arik Anpin, Vast Countenance. Loosely based on Book of Splender, but more likely Qabalah Unveiled. Comes from, 'Hear o Isreal, the Lord our God, the Lord is One God, and you shall love the Lord thy God with all they heart, with all thy soul, with all thy mind, and with all thy strength.'

Of course the Luciferian knows about all of this. And they even 'look' like this is what they are about.

Just remember the faithful words of Justin: 'The devil is wont to ape the things of God.'

Kindergarden Qabalah, from a kindergarden Insider.

If you want to understand more about the concept of Achad=13, just look at a One Dollar bill. It's about a blatently Freemasonic and Luciferic Illuminism as you can get. And it's no joke.