Quote:
666 wrote:
It's all about the 3 Ms

Money
Media
Military

Control the first and you will control the
other two and then control all.

The US politicians say Irak is now ready for an election ... this means they have already
bought up or control all the key media in Irak paid for the new printers the NWO control ...

remember the "president" now in charge is

former CIA and this is admitted !
First, I can't say that I think to highly of your handle, but if you want to use that number as your handle that's your business.

Now to the subject. In general you are correct about how control works, but there have been quiet a few exceptions to that rule in history. The Revolutionary War is a prime example of where the money lost control, and it took the money from 1776 till 1865 to regain the influence it had prior to 1776, and from 1865 till 1913 to gain complete control over the politics of the U.S.

Even after the federal reserve scam, and income tax were enacted in 1913 the money was still on precarious ground until it managed to engineer the depression, and WWII. I would say that they were not completly safe untill the mid 70's. At least up until then there were enough people around, that still had the capacity to understand what was occuring, that had someone with enough political ability come along to oppose the money they could have done so successfully.

Unfortunatly, during the depression, and WWII, a notion that was completly alien to the U.S. started to become dominate, that notion being to trust the government. Of course the money encouraged this notion since it granted the government more and more control. That notion is now the dominate political philosophy of both the left & the pseudo-right. The only real opposition to that philosophy comes from those of us they now call paleo-cons, and libertarians.

What is even more amazing (to me at least, speaking as a Southerner) is that the republiRats have managed to convince most Southerners (who have far more reason than most to distrust the government) to adopt this philosophy through their so called "Southern strategy" first employed by nixon, who when asked about it stated "watch what I do, and not what I say". The republiRat Southern strategy was to give lip service to traditional conservative concerns in order to get elected, and then do as the money wanted them to once in office.

Old 12-14-2004, 06:17 AM

Default Re: A must read.

sorry that you don't like my handle ... my thinking is that you can't fight the enemy
unless you can identify him.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:26 AM

What is so important to those yobbo's who love satan about that number?

What is their big deal about 666? I think you are bright to bring out that number.

I was born in june of 66' - 7th day.

I think their whole game is getting people to believe bullshit is real and the truth is a lie.

Your thoughts?

Mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 07:33 AM

fair enough

what do you make about the fact that chipping

the entire world was foretold thousands of years

before the concept could even be conceived ?

All the credit card companies are talking about

using chip implants for future wireless payments.

Revelation 13

13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

13:2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

13:5
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

13:6
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

13:7
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

13:9
If any man have an ear, let him hear.

13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

13:11
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

13:12
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13:13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:48 AM

Default Quran is the 666

Peace all,

666 is not the number of Satan. A contemporary messenger of God by the name of Keikhosrow Emami (in America) delivered the information that the 666 is the numerical identity of Quran, God's final testament to the whole world.

666 is a good number in the Bible (3 times) except that last one in revelation. The injection was meant to drive the people away from Quran.

Quran is indeed the beast to Satan since it totally exposes him and his agents.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-14-2004, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Quran is the 666

strange that the Hebrew God had to have a final

testament in Arabic ... all the prophets are

Hebrew and then boom the last one is Arabic ...

How do you make sense of this ? Why the

sudden change in language ?

Even the word Satan is a HEBREW word.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to Johnny_Reb

Quote:
666 wrote:
sorry that you don't like my handle ... my thinking is that you can't fight the enemy
unless you can identify him.
Oh I agree that you can't fight the enemy unless you can identify him, but that number is a part of his identification. I cannot see any good coming from adopting the enemys identification for your own in a forum, or anywhere else for that matter. Of course I suspect that the way that number will be associated with the anti-christ will not be obvious to the vast majority of people. It's association with him will be subtle, and will appear insignificant to most people. Regardless, though, I still can see no good coming from associating yourself with the number of the anti-christ.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to Johnny_Reb
Default Re: Quran is the 666

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
Peace all,

666 is not the number of Satan. A contemporary messenger of God by the name of Keikhosrow Emami (in America) delivered the information that the 666 is the numerical identity of Quran, God's final testament to the whole world.

666 is a good number in the Bible (3 times) except that last one in revelation. The injection was meant to drive the people away from Quran.

Quran is indeed the beast to Satan since it totally exposes him and his agents.
You can believe as you wish, that is your right, but you will get nowhere preaching the Koran to me. The word of God, as revealed to man is in the books of The Old, and New Testaments. The Koran is blasphemy pure and simple. Nuff said.
Old 12-14-2004, 04:01 PM

I believe in divine inspiration... and u?

The Bible holds a lot of truth for me.

Peace mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 09:26 PM

Back to LaRouche, I have no choice but to agree with the consensus in this thread that he is either an agent of disinformation or somewhat unbalanced. His hero worship of Franklin Roosevelt is inherently flawed from an NWO perspective. Roosevelt was undobtedly a "player" and right in the thick of upper level Illuminati planning.
However, LaRouche has been persecuted and even imprisoned like Fritz Springmeier, and his book "Dope, Inc." is the bible of historical drug trafficking and its closenet ties to the global elitists, including the Harriman/Bush enclave. In fact, it is one of the single most difficult books to obtain outright, blatantly suppressed by the mainstream publishing world. I have only read it through large snippets and synopses gleaned from online sites. Further, the intersection of certain portions of the genealogy in "Dope, Inc." with Springmeier's "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" is downright uncanny.
Bottom line: I have found it necessary to be largely eclectic and discretionary in my pursuit of the "Real Truth". Even agents of disinformation provide elements of the truth in order to get their followers "hooked". The trick is knowing when and where to draw the line.