Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 09:26 PM

Default Re: NYC Subway Terrorist Threat

The police are apparently going to check people's baggage. Some bridge is being crossed here. Before 911 it was obvious that many everyday situations are open to brutal crime/terrorism but it doesn't usually happen in countries not at war.

It is/was remarkable how relatively peaceful we humans are when we are well fed.

Now, after 911, we are conditioned to see the world differently when it is the same as before. Terrorists could always have caused mass suffering but usually they didn't. Thanks in large part likely to inter-national intelligence cops busting up shady customers.

A distinct possibility to come, as in London bombings, and 911, is that terrorists that get through are ones that are meant to, that the state is sacrificing it's own citizens.

Speaking of 911, here is an event that cries out "Conspiracy". And yet the public is expected to believe the governments simple theory of 19 guys, who can't fly too well, but are remarkably persuasive with box cutters. So impressive is this theory, that many future air travellers are relieved of their nail clippers - and other weapons of airlinal persuasion.

The Dubya gub'mint is the best dang conspiracy theorist in town!

Old 10-06-2005, 09:46 PM

I found this hidden file on the web...apparently it details the source of the information giving credibility to the threat...

Caller: "Hello, um er...allah akbah Yankee dog! [giggle, giggle, shhhh] Yeh, thats right running dog of capitalism! [giggle giggle]. Yeh, we shall avenge our brothers...[shhh, Rove get me a beer and some pretzels]Yeh thats right...we are Islamofascists with a gripe so watch it you Liberal people of the West...[open laughter...] Trains man, yeh trains...NYC...allah akbah yadda yadda yadda..."

Obviously it cant be confirmed but the "Intelligence" Services cannot lower their gaurd in times like these.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press Writer
6 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Authorities stepped up mass transit security Thursday after receiving a credible threat that the city's subway system could be the target of a terrorist attack in coming days.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said at a news conference the threat is the most specific they had received to date.

A law enforcement official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the threat is "specific to place, time and method" and involves a bombing.

"We have done and will continue to do everything we can to protect this city," Bloomberg said. "We will spare no resource, we will spare no expense. We have increased our police presence on our subways."

------------------------------------------

Can someone explain to me why we receive warning?
Well, I think the reason is so all of us who live on barbarian time will know about our coming doom.

It's like W giving us advance warning concerning the Bird Flu Pandemic, which they know beyond doubt is coming toward us.

Did not Henny Penny constantly warn the farm animals of her time that the sky was falling?

What would we do about a Bird Flu Pandemic anyhow?

My solution: DAMN THE BIRD FLU!
Old 10-07-2005, 01:05 PM

Washington Insider: Subway Alert Is Fake Terror To Distract From Indictments

Wayne Madsen | October 7 2005

After it was reported that Karl Rove had agreed to give further testimony to the Grand Jury investigating the CIA leak, Rove's attorney Robert Luskin denied his client had received a target letter from special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, a formal "heads up" sent to individuals who are about to be indicted.

However, it is being reported from well-informed sources throughout Washington that 1) target letters have been sent to Karl Rove, Scooter Libby, and Ari Fleischer; 2) Rove has agreed to testify and possibly agree to a plea bargain agreement in return for his testimony against other targets of the criminal probe; 3) Cheney and Bush may be named as unindicted co-conspirators; 4) Bush's "war speech" before the National Endowment for Democracy and a late Thursday afternoon report that "19 operatives" have arrived in New York City to place bombs on subway trains are blatant attempts by the White House to divert attention from the impending indictments against the Bush White House.

The main stream media is just beginning to take notice that a "Watergate-level event" is about to occur in Washington.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:01 PM

Quote:
this wrote:
The main stream media is just beginning to take notice that a "Watergate-level event" is about to occur in Washington.
This should, of course, be cause for some amount of concern.. You remember what happened during the last (the *real*) Watergate, don't you? It was basically a coup attempt to get the Rockefellers into the White House.. Weak dollar, rising energy prices, Mideast conflicts.. get Agnew out of office and appoint Ford, get Nixon out of office, move up Ford and have him appoint Nelson Rockefeller VP, and then try to assissinate Ford.

Of course, all the assissination attempts on Ford failed and eventually they just gave up and allowed the Trilateral front man Carter to be installed instead, but still .. it was definately a coup attempt.

Something similar is probably happening now .. weak dollar, rising energy prices, Mideast conflicts.. I'd keep your eye very closely on Jay Rockefeller (of WV) and watch what he does. Or perhaps this time around, the Rockefellers will simply rule the country via the military instead. But you are correct, there is certainly another coup attempt underway..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:34 PM

I thought that it was Chicken Little.
Besides, the Army has been experimenting with the subways for years with biological and other substances. And now someone wants to set off a bomb? Maybe they're afraid it will kill all of the anthrax they released down there?
Old 10-07-2005, 02:40 PM

I agree that something is about to break. I can feel it in the air. The media with backbone (e.g. Reuters) will be champing at the bit to get the exclusive stories!
Old 10-07-2005, 04:16 PM

Yes, yes, yes, I am continuing every day with my riding lessons. My daughter's pale horse is even responding well to me. This way I will soon be a horseman, one of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse upon my trusted steed with pale blue eyes. Because when I die I'm going to apply for the job of smiting all these assholes down here. Smite me, oh mighty smiter!
YeHaw!!
Oh well I thought it was a good thought.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:37 PM

This is just what I have heard today about the bombings.. A half empty beverage can with suspicious liquid was discovered in the subways.

Who would believe this shit.. WWBTS.. BOOGA BOOGA..

It is a scare, and diversion tactic to convince the dummies that ALkaida done it.. (and divert attention from the treason in the White House.)
Old 10-07-2005, 10:05 PM

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
This is just what I have heard today about the bombings.. A half empty beverage can with suspicious liquid was discovered in the subways.

Who would believe this shit.. WWBTS.. BOOGA BOOGA..

It is a scare, and diversion tactic to convince the dummies that ALkaida done it.. (and divert attention from the treason in the White House.)
Well, they apparently have the names and numbers of a couple of the "terrorists" who were plotting to destroy the subway with a "half empty beverage can with suspicious liquid."

They are so quick to apprehend and wrap it up when it's a diversionary tactic. Amazing they couldn't do the same on 911 with all that INTELLIGENCE fluttering around beforehand.

Oh, I forgot, that wasn't a diversionary tactic. That one was meant to be overlooked.