Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: www.illuminatiorder.org ?!!! Yeah.

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
Oh Goddd! another nutcase.
You talkin' to me? :lol:

Kind of what my father sounded like when he talked!

Only, I was forced to listen to it for decades. One learns how to "split off" when subjected to such non-sensical babbling for so many years.

The brain does provide a variety of built-in defense mechanisms against intruders.

I just couldn't process it or deal with the anger that it caused. I wanted to say, "I don't have a clue what you are talking about." But, I was forced to agree with him. Such as, "do you understand?" "Do you see what I mean?"
Then I'd have to tell him what he said to me and, OMG, half the time I was zoning out. If it wasn't correct another lecture ensued until I had it right. Right according to him whatever that was.

Communicating was not the norm in our house. He talked and we listened. Shook my head yes, agreed with whatever he wanted me to believe and just prayed that he would run out of breath.

I just wanted to be dismissed.

WOW!! Thanks for letting me vent.

Old 10-10-2005, 08:20 AM

Default Re: www.illuminatiorder.org ?!!! Yeah.

Yeah, BA, I've been with people like that. It's like, dad knows the immutable truth of the universe, but you only have an opinion, and most of the time it's wrong. I don't know how people like that can survive in a world which demands flexibility and adaptation.
We know how to be flexible. In fact, I think I'll change my name to Gumby.
The bees question is about a swarm of workers who really don't produce anything. It's all a lot of noise and activity, but no HONEY.