Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Symbology

It would seem very few I have spoken to over the years is familiar with the following image:

Have you seen this before? What is your reaction?

Old 10-10-2005, 04:24 AM

It stands as a sign of condemnation for those who believe that they can serve two masters, both God and Mammon.

That is what it means to me.

It is the sign and seal of the Illuminists. Those whores and slaves of this world of the god of this world.

It is the sign of everything that I reject and despise.

It is that resurrected mark of the Beast.

AN-NUIT-COAPTIS! I spit on thee!
Old 10-10-2005, 04:54 AM

Thanks.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:00 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Thanks.
Hey, no problem. That's what I'm here for.

Feel free to ask me any and all questions of what I think about the NWO and Americka.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:20 AM

It's the same. But the cross and star is not complete on the vulgar seal of the United States dollar.

The divine principle does not plunge down to the rising being of bycoming. In 'their' thinking, it does not complete the union of Deus es Hominem (or God is Man, or Man is God) = Mysterium Iniquitatis.

For man is not God. God is God. And man is man. Man is in the image of God.

But the above symbol is the true seal of the Illuminist, i.e., a Satanic Black Magician.

This is why they will claim to follow divine law. This is true in a very warped sense. It might be better to say that they follow divine law because they cannot go beyond it.

It is really the Magick of Hermes, as Above so Below. It is understood in the Staff or Wand of Mercury. This is pure gnostic dualism. Pure Zoarastrianism. It is pure Magianism in the Persian Mithraic sense.

Yet in the final analysis, if one understand the history of the world, and the Mystery of Solve et Coagula that Satan once held, it is pure Satanism, and nothing else.

It is the highest form of glamour and illusion. Pure diabolical mimicry of a world he wishes existed, and in fact does not in the highest planes of reality, in that realm above the abyss where all illusion is abolished. There is nothing true about it except what deluded people are willing to believe. It has no substance, and that is exactly why it can and will be annihilated.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:54 AM

Old 10-10-2005, 07:00 AM

Yes, exactly.

Levi discusses this symbology in detail. I'm sure you've either read the original French or E. Waite's translation.

This is one of the basic textbooks of Magianism.

The student should also study the History of Magic, by our renegade priest who never was a priest in the first place: not because it is true, but because it will provide the reader with a thorough indoctrination of the 'art' of the Sorcerer.

I should add too, that so many times in these divers and sundry panticles, seals, etc. the symbology is absolutely true. Yet even this is inverted and twisted by the Illuminists.

It comes to the point of saying this, I'm sure that there are those Illuminists who know the facts of the facts. But I've always had a suspicion that just perhaps the Illuminist is actually deceived.

There is no better slave than one who thinks he is free. And in all the arrogance of the Illuminati, what one must keep in perspective is that Satan is the DECEIVER of the whole world. And what if his most enslaved pawns are the most deceived and illustious Illuminates.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:12 AM

To Spectre: The seal of the United States and the symbols on the dollar bill are pretty much where most peopel start when they begin to study the Masons and the global elite. *chuckles* I doubt you'll find many people here who are not framiliar with it.

I don't really need to get into the ymbolism of the pryamid, the eagal, or the eye. What I will say however is they all, for the most part, have their origins in the masonic. The vast majority of the United State's founding fathers were Masons.

Fra_Nothing obviously has little to no understanding of what the many facets of the symbol stands for, but he sure likes to through around catch phrases and pretend to.

Anyways, lets begin with what the symbol means.

Atop the pyramid is what's called the "all seeing eye of Horus", which is perhaps the most famous symbol of the masons, and is seen all over the place today. The all seeing eye has been associated with Sirius, the Eye of God, the pineal gland, and the Illuminati. Not only was the Egyptian calendar based on the rising of Sirius, but the Sun is astrologically conjunct to Sirius every year on July 4, for the birthday of the United States of America. Also, some Mayan groups froze their New Year to July 26, when Sirius rises in that part of the world. On January 1 at midnight, Sirius culminates, reaching its highest point in the sky, at the only time of year when it is visible all night long.

The eye sits on a 13 step pyramid. The pyramid os symbolic of the system which is set up in which the elite at the top rule the many at the bottom, and at the very top are the "illuminated ones", the ones with forbidden knowledge, secret technologies, and direct connections to otherworldy beings and the occult.

The other note worthy things are the six sided star, the halo around the eye, the eagle, and the latin words. These all have very deep meanings. I could get into them all if you really wanted, but you'd probably be better off doing a google serach on the masonic symbolism behind the seal of the united states. Plus I'm just realizing I'm alot more tierd than i thought, and there is alot more subject matter here than I am willing to sit and type out right now.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Insight wrote:
To Spectre: The seal of the United States and the symbols on the dollar bill are pretty much where most peopel start when they begin to study the Masons and the global elite. *chuckles* I doubt you'll find many people here who are not framiliar with it.
Thanks for the information. To clarify, I did not post the image without knowledge of it's meaning. It may very well be where most begin, but accept one thing...

Is the first time you've seen both overlayed in this fashion? I get the feeling noone here would admit this to be the case given the level of ego here. The real truth is that we're all wrong.

The purpose of this thread (note lack of words - photo only) is now lost.

While not opposed to it, I am not here seeking answers to any questions. I am merely guaging reaction and patiently waiting, as I've done, and as I will continue to do.

Thanks again to those who took the time to speak up.

Peace be with you.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:14 AM

If the majority in here are familiar with the two as one (the image), then I apologize for wasting any of your time. There is only ONE website that I am aware of that displays this image or mentions it. I have examined our currency to the point of making some of my own discoveries. I have spent a number of years studying "symbology" and no longer see things as most normally would. I find myself counting and literally "reading a story" on signs and logos and emblems all over the world.

I feel a great sense of hesitancy in discussing these matters as I do not desire to blindly lead the blind. It is one thing to "see" and another entirely to "realize". To realize the truth, one must be seeking it. Our erratic and random displays of "truth" may only be realized by those who continue to look and wait for them. For these reasons, I find dropping this image (it's the one that hit me the most as it altered my life with certain "realizations") for example, without any further guidance from me (or anyone) is the best and safest approach.

I just want people to see their Great Seal in a different light. This way, people are free to draw their own conclusions - or turn their heads.

What brought me here and how deep down the rabbit hole I have gone would prove a difficult challenge to appropriately convey. I would be laughed out of here. After sifting through the many pages of text hosted at this site, I have come to the unfortunate realization that the one thing we all seem to have in common is that we are all right in our own minds... free to scrutinize... failing to help eachother in the end. There is much anger. I understand the emotion but the lack of control over some of these posts is unjustifiable.

We are all blind leading the blind and will remain so for as long as we breathe. The truth, in it's purest form, cannot be obtained here. The truth, while constant, is only realized in a moment, instantaneously, and without words to guide.

It could be argued that one who genuinely possesses "the truth" would find this communication a meaningless waste precious earth time.

Now, who claims to hold "the truth"?