Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2012, 12:42 PM

Default Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

I refer to the following video on allegations of mind control in the music industry:

This video convinces me that something IS going on within the music industry but the question is what?

Is mind control the real issue here and is it indeed being orchestrated by a satanic Illuminati as the video makers propose? It has to be admitted that having apparent satanic imagery within music videos not prove per se that mind control must be involved.

I propose an entirely different explanation which is far more plausible and backed by much supporting evidence. There is a surplus of examples of subliminal messaging being used in music videos where the subject matter is not satanism but drug taking, the “gangstas is cool” slogan and references to ‘working girls’. Is the ‘secretive organisation’ in question not organised crime?
In this case they would simply be advertising their product.

There is evidence that criminals are involved in the music scene. Look at who owns the nightclubs that play and make popular some of the music. A good example is the Kray twins who earned their money from armed robbery and extortion and then invested it nightclubs and then mixed it with the rich and famous. Indeed there does appear to be a 'bad boy' culture within the music scene it has to be admitted.

Is the following music video an advert for drugs? Make your own minds up:

Take a look at the following lyrics from Timbaland ft. Pitbull's "Pass At Me":

Quote:
Now she just wanna sey
Just wanna please,
She want it, so she lives on her knees
Jack and Jill, went up the hill
Each with a buck and a quarter, Jill came back with 250,
What a working girl, now work it girl......

Is anyone in agreement with this? Comments please........

Old 01-25-2012, 08:16 AM

Default Re: Allegations of Mind Control in the Music Industry.

I feel like this is a possibilty, just look at these lyrics by Avenged Sevenfold:

Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it eat it eat it

this supports the fact that you are a fucking dumbass.

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 01-25-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Moon View Post
I feel like this is a possibilty, just look at these lyrics by Avenged Sevenfold:

Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it eat it eat it

this supports the fact that you are a fucking dumbass.
I beg to differ.

If you stabbed some poor helpless female fifty times and then ripped out her heart 'right before her eyes' then you would most likely suffer the death penalty depending on what State you were in.

Fair enough answer?

But what were you saying anyway? That murder is NOT a criminal act? I can't follow your logic? Please explain.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:02 PM

I refer to another video which claims Rhianna may be an Illuminati mind control victim:

The film focusses in on the music video "Disturbia" and details numerous images apparently portraying demonic possession.

But one graphic image the film completely ignores and which was THE image I first noticed myself when I viewed the video critically before watching the above You Tube video, is Rhianna apparently fastened to a wooden stake with flames licking around her.

Amazing as it may sound there are other music videos out there where the artist seems to catch fire. Eminem catches fire at the end of the music video "Love The Way You Lie", which also features Rhianna.

However the worst of all has to be Skylar Grey's "Invisible". When I first saw this video I found it quite shocking. Towards the end of the video the singer takes out a cigarette lighter and sets fire to herself while all around ignore her situation as she rapidly turns into a human torch:

But is it really necessary that the artist should be engulfed in a ball of flames just to invoke pathos?

It's interesting also that in Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" the artist sets fire to her own wardrobe in an apparent act of defiance. The fire and burning theme appears in other videos as well.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:23 PM

doesnt seem like brain-washing at all to me. maybe people trying to influence other people to have the same opinion, but just chatting with a friend for 10 minutes ends up having a bit of that in it. you're all already brain-washed, brain-washed to believe that you have free will, yet you think certain things are gross and certain things are ignorant based solely on other peoples opinions. wanna be free? go live in a secluded forest or jungle
Old 01-28-2012, 04:37 AM

The following is a classic example of utterly sleazy lyrics. The female singer comes across as a pretty young sweet thing who is apparently singing about innocent teenage love. However when you listen to the lyrics the words are anything but innocent....... Watch the video and then read the lyrics below. You won't believe it!

Quote:
Aayooh
I'm tired of using technology

She work it girl she work the pole
She break it down she take it low
She fine as hell she about the dough
She doing her thing out on the floor
Her money money she makin' makin'
Look at the way she shakin'
Make you want to touch it make you want to taste it
Have you lustin' for her go crazy face it

She's so much more than you're used to
She know's just how to move to seduce you
She gone do the right thing and touch the right spot
Dance in you're lap till you're ready to pop

She always ready when you want it she want it
Like a nympho the info
I show you where to meet her
On the late night till daylight the club jumpin'
If you want a good time she gone give you what you want

Baby this a new age
You like my new craze
Let's get together
Maybe we can start a new phase
The smokes got the club all hazy
Spotlights don't do you justice baby
Why don't you come over here
you got me saying

Aayooh
Why don't you sit down on top of me
Aayooh
I need you right in front of me

In her fantasy there's plain to see
Just how it be on me
backstrokin' Sweat soaking
All into my set sheets
When she ready to ride I'm ready to roll
I'll be in this bitch till the club close
What should I do one thing on all fours
Now that that shit should be against the law

Different style different move
Damn I like the way you move
Girl you got me thinking about
All the things I do to you
Let's get it poppin' shorty
We can switch positions
From the couch to the counters in my kitchen

Baby it's a new age
You like my new craze
Let's get together
Maybe we can start a new phase
The smokes got the club all hazy
Spotlights don't do you justice baby
Why don't you come over here
you got me saying

Ayo
Why don't you sit down on top of me
Ayo

She wants it
she wants it
I got to give it to her
I got to give it to her

Ayo
Ayo

Ayo

When you read these lyrics it's almost as if it's a bloke who is saying the words at times and not a female. The words for example say, "She wants it, I got to give it to her" and "Why don't you sit down on top of me" apparently in a lap dancing club, and also, "Girl you got me thinking about all the things I do to you."

I mean is this weird or what?

Last edited by galexander : 01-28-2012 at 05:12 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:28 PM

In connection with the Skylar Grey music video shown above , "Invisible", where the artist becomes a human fireball, some of the content of "Dance Without You" by the same artist is interesting as there seems to be some superficial connection between the two.

In "Dance Without You" it seems that demonic possession is a theme. A teenage girl dressed in a medical gown on a medical chair seems to be tormented by something and a hand appears to be trying to escape through her skin. Just after we see this hand impression Skylar Grey appears behind the girl suggesting that she herself is the possessing entity causing the phenomena.

Also the same teenage girl appears in "Invisible". Indeed in both videos the teenage girl appears first and is the focus of attention before Skylar Grey herself makes her own appearance.

But what does all this mean?

Old 01-30-2012, 02:30 PM

I have a list of four music videos where mind control technologies appear to be important themes on a poetical level. Of course these things are always open to interpretation however watch these music videos for yourselves and make your own minds up:

In the first video, "Breathing" by Jason Derulo, we see the singer sat on a dentist's/medical chair which seems to be covered by cobwebs. The lyrics state, "I only miss you when I'm breathing" and we see images of the singer's torso complete with a stylized chest X-ray. We also see images of people wearing a breathing apparatus like a gas mask. The singer then appears to convulse and in spasmodic movements wrests himself free from the medical chair as if trying to free himself from an imaginary medical condition. Later on we see a group of dancers, including the singer, apparently dancing together while wearing straight jackets:

In the second video, "What You Waiting For?" by Gwen Stefani, the singer appears to be suffering from writer's block and so attends a Japanese run clinic to seek therapy. Just as she is signing her name on a form at the clinic she suddenly realises she is back at the recording studio again and things really begin to get a little strange when she finds an unusual pocket watch on her piano. Upon examining the watch she is suddenly propelled into an alternate reality involving an 'Alice in Wonderland' theme. This imaginary landscape is also curiously populated by Japanese men and women. (Two of these Japanese women also appear in other music videos by Gwen Stefani) At this point we get the repeated line in the lyrics, "What you waiting for? Take a chance you stupid hoe," accompanied by "You're still a super hot female, You got your million-dollar contract........"

The video ends with the singer landing back in the studio to complete the composition of the song, and then re-ends for a second time with the attendant of the Japanese clinic knocking on the window of the waiting room to tell the singer that she has her completed bill.

There follows the extended version of the music video:

The third video, "Nobody's Perfect" by Jessie J, is set in a haunted housed. During the bizarre sequence of events the singer is shown wired into a machine consisting of TV screens showing talking mouths which appear to be tormenting the singer while she sings, "No, no, no........no, no, no, no, no......" She is also shown bathing in a pool of black liquid among other bizarre things:

I will probably be criticized for including the fourth and final music video "Make A Move On Me" by Joey Negro, as humour is an important theme throughout. However mind control is without a doubt the main theme of the video.

The subject of the mind control is wired into an apparatus which gives him a painful electric shock every time he makes a wrong decision and a panel of scientists sets the subject a number of multiple choice questions. One of the questions he is set is who is the sexiest of two bikini clad dancers but again he seems to give the wrong answer. He is also administered an injection from a hypodermic syringe. A female assistant approaches the subject and reassures him with, "Don't worry, I'm a scientist" and she slips off her lab coat and does a bikini clad dance herself. At this point the experiment appears to get out of control and to bring order again to the situation the subject is given one final huge electric shock at which point the apparatus appears to overload...............

Rather a peculiar theme for a music video don't you think?

Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 PM

The lyrics of Jessie J's "Nobody's Perfect" shown above are worth looking at. They are a bit on the strong side and it sounds like a major guilt trip to me. What was it she did wrong exactly?

Quote:
When I'm nervous I have this thing, yeah, I talk too much
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up
It's like I need to tell someone, anyone who'll listen
And that's where I seem to fuck up

Yeah, I forget about the consequences
For a minute there I lose my senses
And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going
The words start flowing, oh

But I never meant to hurt you
I know it's time that I learned to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learned

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah

And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
Don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect, no

If I could turn back the hands of time
I swear I never would've crossed that line
I should of kept it between us
But, no, I went and told the whole world how I feel and oh

So I sit and I realize
With these tears falling from my eyes
I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever
I promise that I'm gonna try

But I never meant to hurt you
I know it's time that I learned to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learned

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah

And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect

I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you, oh
I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you, yeah

Repeating..........
Old 02-02-2012, 01:28 PM

Has anyone noticed the strong content in Lady Gaga's "Marry The Night"?

It's difficult to comment on this video as there are several different edited versions on view. In the extended edition we see Gaga in an emergency ward for several minutes until the music starts and we also see fairies flying out of a tattoo. Of course when the action starts we're greeted by exploding cars, etc.

In one version I saw on a music channel we see Gaga surrounded by flames on all sides on several occasions.

And the central theme of the lyrics is a little on the strong side as well.