Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2012, 03:52 PM

Wink War for Total Control: Planning the Ultimate ‘Big Brother’ Surveillance Society

War for Total Control: Planning the Ultimate ‘Big Brother’ Surveillance Society

By ADRIAN SALBUCHI

It’s an old cliché to say that technology in itself is neither good nor bad, but that all depends on how you use it. In the case of Information and Communications Technologies, and their out-of-control problem child the Internet that has so revolutionised the world, today we seem to be at a key crossroads where all seems to hang on which path Mankind finally treads.

Like a sharp two-edged sword, the Internet and the very rapidly evolving technologies surrounding it, are poised to either usher in a new era of intellectual, cultural and spiritual enlightenment, material well-being and true cooperation amongst nations bent on resolving common global problems; or we may be about to fall into a black abyss of absolute totalitarian control; intellectual, physical and spiritual violence; and mass slavery on an unprecedented scale.

How to resolve this dilemma? We should certainly start by understanding three key issues: who really controls these technologies, what are their medium and long term objectives, why are they being used the way they are…

Continue to read:
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...llance-society

Old 01-28-2012, 05:41 PM

Default Re: War for Total Control: Planning the Ultimate ‘Big Brother’ Surveillance Society

I think my big brother, Charlie, controls these technologies. He plans to dominate the universe, starting with Jupiter. Yea, Jupiter. He's not stupid. He's starting with a defenseless planet and plans to charge up his lazers. With these lazers he can attack the moon. This one time my computer grew a pair of arms and legs and tried to attack me. I proceeded to cut off these extremities and call him a bitch. That calmed him down for a little bit. I think my brother made my computer do this because sometimes he watches me when I shower.