Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2011, 10:07 PM

Default Hello all, I just joined!

Hi all,

My name is Tim, I'm in my mid 40's, living in Kentucky. I'm straight, and live with my fiancee. I am not religious, but most in agreement with the Eastern paths and was a Hare Krishna monk for a time. I was "raised" Baptist.

I am very interested in ancient aliens, UFO's, and conspiracies about the Moon missions and events in WW2, and 911.

I am very libertarian in my views, with a bit of a nationalist bent. I am against social divisions, racism(from any side)and mistreatment of others.

I am also "mr. nice guy". I do not troll, cause disruptions, or cause problems at all. I am easy to dialogue with, and I respect all views, even those I may not agree with.

I am much into music, and also play bass and do vocals in a metal band called ASTRUM. I have many songs and clips up on youtube under astrum502.

I also am a big fan of cult films, Shaw Brothers kung fu, Italian horror, giallo, crime action, and Japanese kaiju, and tokusatsu.

Well, I guess that's enough for now.

Old 01-05-2012, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Hello all, I just joined!

nice name Tim.....
Old 02-03-2012, 05:03 PM

hello to both..me and some others cant post anything what so ever..how were you able to start this thread???can you help us????oh and by the way welcome..
Old 02-04-2012, 02:25 PM

hey your not the only one who plays music here...lol..i use to play bass..now when i joined my fathers band i wanted to play the bass or cello...my father said ok...then he called me back and said what i really need is a another lead singer and a rhythm and lead guitarist...i said oh....He said your it..i daid i dont know how to play lead..then my father said yes you do...ill show you..

So i went from wanting to play a bass in a band to being elected to play the guitar rhythm and lead and lead singer...lol....didn't really want or think that i could do this..i played rhythm all my like not a lick of lead..well i was showed the keys..cdefg...ect...and a few scales and away i went..lots of practice...now i can play lead to just about anything....lol...love the music..retired now..but love the music...
Old 02-04-2012, 02:43 PM

Smart dad...
Old 02-25-2012, 12:32 AM

Welcome! Hope you make new friends here!