Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2011, 09:35 AM

Default Hello, fellow slaves of the NWO!

Well I ran into this conspiracy website awhile back, and now decided to join. I joined because I have a lot of ideas and thoughts, but I can't speak to anyone about them. Cause they can't hold out the conversation very long. Anyways, I hope I can contribute to this forum, help it grow, and see other people's viewpoint of things. After all, what are all these thoughts without anyone to share them with, they might as well have never existed.

Old 12-21-2011, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Hello, fellow slaves of the NWO!

Hi back at you

I am new as of today.

Will not be posting much until I've read through more of the posts.

Use to be a member of ATS but things have gotten real edgy over there, very cliquish, a lot of disinformation along with immature and sarcastic and attacking remarks.

Was with ATS for five years.............the site has changed drastically over the years to having some very strong and radical agendas.

GoodSearched (instead of Google) ATS CIA and came up with this site a few weeks ago. Have read some posts and many of the people here seem very nice so here I am.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:56 PM

Let's hope the same thing doesn't happen to this forum. I've seen ATS and it is HUGE! But that's what made it shady, either way, nice to meet you.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:09 AM

Hi there, I'm as new to this as you are, so hopefully we can get a conversation flowing here. First off, love the title of your post, and I have to agree with you on how I can never talk to anyone about my ideas or viewpoints because they look at me like I'm crazy. The way I see it anything is possible, and you just have to open up your mind and let your ideas flow. I look forward to reading some of your posts