Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2005, 12:03 PM

Default Big Hurricanes, Big Earthquakes

Now I realize that all of you conspiracy theorists are convinced that the hurricanes and what not are guided by the Illuminati.

But, please, allow me to dispell your delusions.

That the 'natural disasters' are guided and meaningful is not a wrong idea. The point I need to drill into your thick skulls is that they are being guided by the King of Heaven and Earth.

The fall of NOLA is not by accident and it has a very specific (and mean) significance behind it.

LA has fallen. And the house of the rising sun is finished. This is applicable on all planes.

It wasn't the Illuminati who guided Katrina. His name is AL!

The east will be crushed before the end. For the east is the house of Cain. For Cain was a murderer and he was of the seed of the serpent. And he went to the east of Eden.

And the East will meet the West. For the East has ever been the House of Babylon.

Woe, woe, woe! to the earth and the sea!

Prepare to meet thy God!

Old 10-08-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Big Hurricanes, Big Earthquakes

The Earthquake that was is no 'natural accident'.

And this is the sign.

Earthquake of the Border = Divisions have been made in 2. And the nations are broken.

Woe to the Hindu! Woe, woe, woe, to the Muslim!

7.6. = 76. And this is of the Fall of the Great Equinox.

Woe to the Sons of the Eastern Spirit! Woe to house of Cain! Woe to the Tower of Babal! Woe to the Whore!

Pity is cut off. He will avenge himself on his enemies. He will crush the teeth of the infidel.

Ye fools all! There is no binding of the Father!

4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y x 24 89 R P S T O V A L

It is put to an open mockery! Your cipher of Satan is crushed before your very eyes!

I spit in your faces! And I mock at your fear!

Ye slaves of Because! Be judged by your own LA!

For the Father is not bound, neither in your theory, nor in His Practice.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:49 PM

And for those who need further signs...

This is the day that God the Father put the lights out in 'Uri'.

This is the day that God the Father opened his Eye on Krishna.

This is the day that Jesus Christ had a reckoning with Muhammed.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:59 PM

You are quite the "drama queen," aren't you?
Old 10-08-2005, 05:46 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
You are quite the "drama queen," aren't you?
There will be a "smashing finish" to the play of Nuit.

The "aesthetic distance" will become nill before the "curtain drops"

And the "basic situation" will play out just as it was prophetically foretold in the Biblical "script".
Old 10-09-2005, 12:53 AM

Are you o.k fra_nothing?
Old 10-09-2005, 01:24 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Are you o.k fra_nothing?
Well, yes. It was beautiful day today. Mild temperatures, mostly sunny. Enjoying a hot cup of Chai, and doing some lite reading.

How are you?
Old 10-09-2005, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Well, yes. It was beautiful day today. Mild temperatures, mostly sunny. Enjoying a hot cup of Chai, and doing some lite reading.

How are you?
Well since you asked...i'm all fucked up after snorting a half weight of the purest crystal meth I have EVER ingested on Friday night...they dont call me Mr Snuffeluypagus for nothing!

I was so high i almost touched the sky but it absoloutly killed my nostrils.

Obviously a shipment from Thialand must have gotton through as the local "Biker Cooks" are pretty useless.

I expect the rape of 86 year old Grandmothers to rise proportionally to the purity and the local mad houses will be full again.

Thats the first post of your's i've understood. Keep up the good work.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:38 AM

I suggest that you leave the Pharmakia alone.

That stuff will kill you.

We don't need drugs in THAT Country.

Besides, no one wants to see me on drugs. I start getting 'weird', REALLY weird.

Once, when I was 16 years old, an acquantance of mine thought it would be funny to stuff marijuana in a cigarette and let me smoke it.

I did not realize that my cigarette had some of the Grass of the Arabians within it.

We went for a long drive with two or three other people in a car that night.

I went into a trance and quoted the entire Sermon on the Mount verbatum - and I did not even realize what I was saying.

They all sat there in astonishment until one of them finally spoke up and said, "Whoa, dude! That's amazing! You should really do something with that!"
Old 10-09-2005, 03:54 AM

Quote:
I suggest that you leave the Pharmakia alone.
Thanx for caring. I usually quit when the voices start...about 3 days with no sleep. I find that in my manic drug induced state I come up with the most profound things that I believe no one else can understand because I am ever so clever...but then I realise i'm just sprouting shit due to drug use. Always a disapointment.

Quote:
That stuff will kill you.
No, usually just make you psychotic and perhaps froth at the mouth but it's possible a pre-existing condition such as stroke and heart attack could be on the cards. The great thing is you're so high you dont care.

Quote:
Besides, no one wants to see me on drugs. I start getting 'weird', REALLY weird.
So thats over and above you're normal wierdness?

You know matey...the stuff you write is self indulgent shit. I mean that in the nicest possible way. The point of a forum is to exchange information and abuse people other than your Mother for your terrible childhood. You cannot even qualify in the latter.

If you are sincere then you will try to make your posts relevant and structured around a beginning, middle and end. Preferably with a conclusion that makes me go..."well i'll be! Did'nt see that on the telly".

At the moment most of the people here have diagnosed you Bipolar in the manic phase.

Why not project your considerable intellect and knowledge into such boring subjects as the banking system, oil scams and drug trade?