Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 05:02 AM

Default Re: Big Hurricanes, Big Earthquakes

The only people who don't like a self-indulgent victor are losers.

Bipolar? Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Damn your psycho-babble!

Every person in this world is Bipolar. And he who says otherwise is either a liar, or a marketing consultant for Prozac!

Damn the Prozac! Up the Mania!

My manic-depression makes me feel GOOD!

Old 10-09-2005, 05:23 AM

What I'm saying TB is, don't mess with my CHEMICAL DISORDER!

My chemicals make no mistake! If the world were all peaches and roses, my chemicals would be all nice and happy.

But if my chemicals are giving me bad vibes about the world, if my chemicals are telling me that I am being psychologically attacked by a fabricated environment every single day of my life, then I will listen to my chemicals.

No one is going to 'balance' out MY chemicals. YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY BRAIN! They've taken everything else from me.

They can't have my Holy Chemical Disorder!

My Chemical Disorder is going to stick a big steel toed boot up the Psychologists grounded research Communist Asshole!
Old 10-09-2005, 05:34 AM

Well said!

ROFL...

And quite true.

However, you cannot fight effectively and the "mania" is the reaction of a powerless child as a defence from the overwhelming nature of the subject.

A common dream theme on this subject is big black bulls scaring the shit outta you causing you to run up a tree. This is the life force, powerful and outta control. The key is not to kill the bull but harness it to do work in the fields. Maybe grow wheat and grind it for daily bread.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:39 AM

Or "ride the tiger", as Julius Evola would say.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:42 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Well said!

ROFL...

And quite true.

However, you cannot fight effectively and the "mania" is the reaction of a powerless child as a defence from the overwhelming nature of the subject.

A common dream theme on this subject is big black bulls scaring the shit outta you causing you to run up a tree. This is the life force, powerful and outta control. The key is not to kill the bull but harness it to do work in the fields. Maybe grow wheat and grind it for daily bread.
You're wrong, TB. That 'childlike mania' is the VERY thing that must be restored. All of those 'childlike' things that the Controlers have tried to drive out of us are the VERY naturally, God given self defense mechinations that they MOST FEAR.

Do you think that this psychological mania need manifest itself on the physichal plane? Nay! Not so.

We war on the psychical plane with psychical weapons.

I will prove to the world that my 'powerless child' has in fact been harnessed into the true Power of the OX. And when I set my face against the Tower is SHALL FALL.

You fools! You still do not know who you speak to!

I hold all the power of YOUR Sphinx, and even beyond.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:49 AM

No, the mania is a defense mechanism. It protects a weak and vulnerable ego from the crushing nature of an overwhelming life experience. We have enough mania already in the world. We need a slow down.

Most bipolar people I have met have been Aquarian.

One day you will wake up and find half your life has passed you by.

Get a job. Get married. Start a family.

I might try it myself one of these days.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Or "ride the tiger", as Julius Evola would say.
Yes. But without getting locked up.

"We've Had A Hundred Years Of Psychotherapy And The Worlds Getting Worse" is a great book on the subject.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:58 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
No, the mania is a defense mechanism. It protects a weak and vulnerable ego from the crushing nature of an overwhelming life experience. We have enough mania already in the world. We need a slow down.

Most bipolar people I have met have been Aquarian.

One day you will wake up and find half your life has passed you by.

Get a job. Get married. Start a family.

I might try it myself one of these days.
If a person wanted to break down a person psychologically, would he not attempt to bypass defense mechanisms? Would he not use polemics such as 'weakness', 'childlike', etc.?

Answer: Yes, he would.

Solution: Damn the oratory!

Oh, and you haven't met many Libras have you?

We are bipolar by NATURE! And in us, it isn't imbalanced.

Oh, yes, isn't it the truth. And how poetic that Justice should come by one born on the Fall Equinox!

Ha!
Old 10-09-2005, 06:13 AM

No, i use the term "weak" and "childlike" in a matter of fact way. A child and particularly an infant is COMPLETELY self centered and considers the world to revolve around them. We are all narcisistic to some degree. Some more than others...such as yourself.

Over time, life teaches the infant that they are no longer God and are subject to the laws of the physical Universe. Hopefully the lessons are not too painful and the childs ego is not damaged to such an extent that they repress painful experiences.

Something has caused you to seperate from your Self to such an extent that you are flying off into the stratosphere and implying that you are someone "special". Usually it's JC...which is an insult to JC coz He knew He was God but did'nt dribble complete, unadulterated shit. So if you want to make an impression at least write stuff that is 1/100th as clear as the words of Christ.

You are an Air sign that needs a good dose of reality.

I will help you...this wont hurt a bit.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:21 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
No, i use the term "weak" and "childlike" in a matter of fact way. A child and particularly an infant is COMPLETELY self centered and considers the world to revolve around them. We are all narcisistic to some degree. Some more than others...such as yourself.

Over time, life teaches the infant that they are no longer God and are subject to the laws of the physical Universe. Hopefully the lessons are not too painful and the childs ego is not damaged to such an extent that they repress painful experiences.

Something has caused you to seperate from your Self to such an extent that you are flying off into the stratosphere and implying that you are someone "special". Usually it's JC...which is an insult to JC coz He knew He was God but did'nt dribble complete, unadulterated shit. So if you want to make an impression at least write stuff that is 1/100th as clear as the words of Christ.

You are an Air sign that needs a good dose of reality.

I will help you...this wont hurt a bit.
Well, I understand all of that, TB. I reject your terms in a matter-of-fact way.

You should know that an Air sign doesn't let emotions get in the way. No, it would not be this over-driven if it were not perfectly Just.

I build my castles in the Air in a matter-of-fact way.

I do not put foundations under them in a matter-of-fact way.

I have defeated the Illuminati in a matter-of-fact way.

I will conquer the world in a matter-of-fact way.

It's all very nice and neat. It's all very cold and rational.

And as an Air sign, it all happens to be True.