Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Big Hurricanes, Big Earthquakes

But for those who are dying of laughter, well...

It's like the Joker always says, "If you gotta go, go with a smile."

Old 10-09-2005, 05:30 AM

Quote:
You should know that an Air sign doesn't let emotions get in the way. No, it would not be this over-driven if it were not perfectly Just.

I build my castles in the Air in a matter-of-fact way.

I do not put foundations under them in a matter-of-fact way.

I have defeated the Illuminati in a matter-of-fact way.

I will conquer the world in a matter-of-fact way.

It's all very nice and neat. It's all very cold and rational.

And as an Air sign, it all happens to be True.
Spoken like a man in COMPLETE ideological agreement with the VERY enemy he alledges to combat.

The Illuminati or simply the Elite believe this too. Unfortunately they have the power and wealth to bring their madness to fruition.

Here we have the exagerated psychological state that allows great evil to be done in the name of subjective/self centered ideas dressed up as cold inevitablity.

They say the thing you most despise is the thing you are surely about to become.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:34 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
You should know that an Air sign doesn't let emotions get in the way. No, it would not be this over-driven if it were not perfectly Just.

I build my castles in the Air in a matter-of-fact way.

I do not put foundations under them in a matter-of-fact way.

I have defeated the Illuminati in a matter-of-fact way.

I will conquer the world in a matter-of-fact way.

It's all very nice and neat. It's all very cold and rational.

And as an Air sign, it all happens to be True.
Spoken like a man in COMPLETE ideological agreement with the VERY enemy he alledges to combat.

The Illuminati or simply the Elite believe this too. Unfortunately they have the power and wealth to bring their madness to fruition.

Here we have the exagerated psychological state that allows great evil to be done in the name of subjective/self centered ideas dressed up as cold inevitablity.

They say the thing you most despise is the thing you are surely about to become.
Are you serious, TB? Then you know nothing of Christianity at all. God made US Kings and Priests!

WE are the true Illuminati! WE are the LVX! WE are the Sons of Light! WE are the Champions! WE are Victors over the World! And WE exult in Conquest!

Never doubt it!

The only difference is that the devil has tried to match Our Power in diabolical mimicry.

It is NOTHING to us! There is no power against us. There is no victory against us!
Old 10-09-2005, 05:47 AM

God came to Earth in the time of Christ to teach many things...one was the capacity for compassion. To have compassion and empathy one must have the capacity to feel. You cannot do this. You are in fact, in close and endeniable sympathy with the Devil.

Wherever you find certainty and arrogance you find the devil. We are so busy looking for the horned one "out their" we perhaps forget from time to time to look in the mirror.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:53 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
God came to Earth in the time of Christ to teach many things...one was the capacity for compassion. To have compassion and empathy one must have the capacity to feel. You cannot do this. You are in fact, in close and endeniable sympathy with the Devil.

Wherever you find certainty and arrogance you find the devil. We are so busy looking for the horned one "out their" we perhaps forget from time to time to look in the mirror.
You know nothing of what I wanted for the world. And you know nothing of me.

The time has come to give the world a big dose of its own medine. It will be judged by its own law.

And if it cries out against the Christian, "Where is the mercy?"

The Divine response will be, "Thus saith the LORD, there is no Rest for the Wicked!"

And this world will not mock his Grace always. Nor will it blaspheme for much longer.

The mockers will be utterly mocked. For it is written, "With the Just, I show myself Just. With the perverse, I show myself averse."
Old 10-09-2005, 07:31 AM

Okay, fra_nothing,

You said something in one of your posts that has lead me to believe you are someone I know from my past.

I could be reaching, I'm probably reaching, but this person has been MISSING for quite some time.

Is that you, Terry?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:39 AM

Quote:
You know nothing of what I wanted for the world. And you know nothing of me.
On the contrary, i can read you like a book.

Quote:
The time has come to give the world a big dose of its own medine. It will be judged by its own law.
You are dissapointed with life. This is understandable but we must raise ourselves above the level of vindictive prats. I struggle every day with this.

Quote:
And if it cries out against the Christian, "Where is the mercy?"

The Divine response will be, "Thus saith the LORD, there is no Rest for the Wicked!"

And this world will not mock his Grace always. Nor will it blaspheme for much longer.

The mockers will be utterly mocked. For it is written, "With the Just, I show myself Just. With the perverse, I show myself averse."
And you somehow think God needs a pathetic little twat like you by his side in the end of days? A boy so totally unconscious of his own contradictions that he engenders feelings of pity? A boy who makes veiled threats over the internet...a Christian? I think you mock God with your every breath.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:43 AM

You are the one who mocked the Archetype. You are the one who feels smug confidence.

You are the one who knows for a fact that I have no power. You are the one who 'triple dared' me.

No, God doesn't need me at all. And he certainly doesn't need you. He doesn't 'need' anything.

Now back to the point:

You triple dare me to do what?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:47 AM

Again, fra_nothing, I ask if you are Terry Barr?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:49 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Again, fra_nothing, I ask if you are Terry Barr?
No, I am not. I am Frater Nothing 0=1.