Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Still Here.

Oh, I only started reading this thread because it seems that North Korea has been extremely unlucky in the last decade or so. Something like a dozen tidal waves/earthquakes/U name it, have rolled over them year after year decimating their food production. Must be all a coincidence theory

Old 10-11-2005, 12:26 AM

To fra_nothing:

Listen man, you may not believe it, but I may have been where you might be right now. I don't know who or what unlocked you, but you are letting it get to your head, just like I did. Calm down, and live a mundane, futile life for a while to give yourself perspective, otherwise, you might delude yourself beyond repair. I can tell from the colors and symbols you talk about. Plus the ranting.

Yes, I know what the colors mean. I know the shapes, and the letters. And I suspect you have just begun to find out. Or more likely, you were told.

Just don't underestimate the people you talk to in places like this. And I hope, for your sake, you're still young.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:38 AM

THIS...

Quote:
Oh, I only started reading this thread because it seems that North Korea has been extremely unlucky in the last decade or so. Something like a dozen tidal waves/earthquakes/U name it, have rolled over them year after year decimating their food production. Must be all a coincidence theory.
Yes, it's all a little bit of a co-incidence...link here to warning from Janes Defence Weekly on the possibility of major nuclear incident in North Korea.

Here...
Old 10-11-2005, 01:39 AM

INSIGHT...

Sage advice.