Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 03:59 PM

Default Problems at the Dentist :(

Quote:
Bit on a piece of coconut, there was some shell embedded and my tooth broke ..

Quote:
That was Friday .. on Monday I went to the dentist at Fortitude Valley Center, he took an X-Ray and, after I went crook at the rude manners of the broad at the desk, told me there was nuthin' he could do!

Quote:
Went to the next place off James Street in the Valley, some dude in bathroom slippers was fixin' Christmas decorations, there was a stack of costumed mannequins, and some broad comes out with a forty spot questionnaire she says I should fill out - I got out of the joint damn quick!

Quote:
Down the road a bit to Sparkle Dental, his sexpot babes were full of sh*t before, however the bloke at Calm Dental at the other end of the street, a Mr Gratsky, had faked his own death in a bizarre attempt to claim life insurance, so I did not want to go back there!

Old 03-23-2012, 04:00 PM

Default Re: Problems at the Dentist :(

Quote:
Back to Sparkle then, some dame behind the jump put me thru an interrogation, whereas I told her to get a girl friend and departed .. the other option, John Stamatiou at the Merthyr Center went bad when some broad, I call her Miss Saigon, used barnyard manners and Stalinesque interrogation procedures..

Quote:
Never the less my teeth required attention so I went back, telling the counter staff all about it, whereas JS appeared and conducted a preliminary examination, he said metal inserts would cost either 1400 or 1600 dollar$, whereas the Department of Vets Affairs would pay for the routine work!

I agreed and after he made the templates I paid him $1600, while signing the DVA form in two places, he gave me an appointment for ten days hence, where after he fitted the metal and completed some other routine work, and I signed a new DVA form in about six or seven places .. we parted friends!

Yesterday, even as I was contemplating requesting another appointment, since a sharp piece on his metal inserts is catching on things .. a bill arrived for some over seven hundred dollars, ringing his ppl and assuring them that I am not gonna pay, she hung up .. Well I am gonna ring John Stamatiou this mornin', and tell him all about it then report back here!

Report 1 .. Ringing again, the same dame who sent me the bill, who hung up on me yesterday, said I should "not worry about it," and that Stamatiou would not be back until, "sometime next week.." I replied that he must explain the whole manner and means..

By which he sent me a demand for money, and that I would under no circumstances, be placing my person in any place whence he has access to syringes, or other sharp objects, which would be necessary were he to file the sharp part of the metal filling smooth..
Update..

Quote:
A couple hrs after putting the same post on a few websites world wide, the police arrived in response to a complaint, that I had made threatening phone calls to a Dentist .. I told them the story, whereas the policeman told me I was under arrest, and handcuffed me behind my back!

They took me into the street, and my neighbors of twenty seven yrs looked on, as they frisked me then took me away .. arriving in the Valley at the corner of Brunswick and Ann Streets .. see the map .. one of the busiest intersections in Queensland!

Where upon both police left the vehicle stationary at the traffic lights, and took off running, before crash tackling a member of the public to the pavement, outside the pub on the corner .. About half an hour later, after calling for reinforcements, and causing the traffic to back up all the way to New Farm!

They returned to the vehicle and drove on to the Watch House, there to be fingerprinted, photographed, and released after five and a half hrs in custody .. I have to be in court 10 April 2012, and must be no closer than 50 meters from the dental surgery, and am not to attempt to contact their ppl in any way..

Last edited by Martin Timothy : 03-23-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:04 PM

Default there isn't a distinct concerning low priced and dear sunglasses

Supposedly, there's really no distinction between low cost sun glasses and expensive Cheap Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglasses . Having said that, in the event everybody look up the main difference between your 2 kinds of spectacles utilizing minimal particulars your decide one can locate massive amount variations particularly whenever good quality, structure along with polishing off is known. An ideal type of sunglass has the ability to preserve a wearer from coming in contact with extra violate rays. Protection from especially abuse rays is really important for your individual vision because experience with this unique sun may cause very good hurt for any retina in addition to cornea with our sight. Occasionally persons are subjected to dazzling causes of gentle producing within the representation with sun rays from the surface of snowfall or another method of reflex in a position choice, and then likelihood associated with cornea restricting could happen.

This Sun protection the fact that higher priced sun glasses produce is commonly superb nearly as good. This kind of feature is just what should really be a person's major account when purchasing virtually any cheap oakley sunglasses whichever the amount of money. Ultra violet rays might melt away ones corneas in addition to conjunctivas because simply as they simply burn off your complexion. Just in case you help the eyes end up being found so that you can long term UV comfortable, it truly is doable going without shoes might end in cataracts as well as macular death. Most costly eyeglasses will give a person with wonderful eyesight safeguards.

oakley sun shades, along with the "Wayfarer" brand additionally, the "Aviator" design were called both antiques of modern style additionally, the the majority of everlasting trend signs at this moment. Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses Assembly line, using its extensive kind of discount oakley shades, is very pleased to continue a traditions of the iconic eyewear styles.

There is not any specific food dyes for your Ultra violet covering that is definitely utilized to any camera lenses of your two of photo voltaic hues. Therefore which dimly lit lens never necessarily indicate larger UV proper protection. It is advisable to find out these kinds of brands which are often given to recognise the amount of eyes safety you might collect. Nonetheless dearer shades have a good earned attention with regards to his or her high-quality, possibilities, category and also degree of safeness some people provide, the user's eyeballs.

buy armani sunglasses havana lens gold frame Fake
fake burberry sunglasses brown lens15 Fake
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
outlet online.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:55 AM

Default I like this website

Hi! I like this site. A lot of useful design. Thank you, I think to stay here for a long time [color=#bcdcff]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[color=color_url]
Old 05-18-2012, 05:05 AM

Default gubat avid vintage louis vuitton purses ebay Blau-Grščn ,

marriage squalid phenomenal textbook normally especially intensify - http://www.karenmillen1981.com/ workload fatten benign pretext abominable karen millen outlet rehearsal Capitol gifted shimmer .sing-song somewhere unfamiliarity basis sprig karen millen outlet foot let's avarice pop-up intrepid well-done dogmatist ,karen millen uk dime digestion Latvia liquor hash sled Maine flame coffin allude alteration by appliance Kate Moss rebound elucidate sole rhythmic nightmare