Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Welcome to 2011

Quote:
Let me say it this way:

Arrogance is to make exulting claims which lack substance.

Yet if the claim happens to be true, it is not arrogance at all.

It's called the virtue of Confidence.
Or the self indulgent shit of a petulant child. It's all relative baby.

Old 10-09-2005, 05:08 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
"Run to fast....fly to high..."

Gotta love the 70's.

Best of luck mate.

If my "slight of hand" has'nt worked how about this dose of reality...

Fuck off and annoy some other forum with your shit...coz thats what it is...s-h-i-t. I am not even trying to insult you. I am stating this from the POV of complete objectivity...you write shit that is'nt even entertaining or enlivens the forum with a do or die battle of insults.

You remind of the patients at Greylands mental hospital or someone off their heads on Meth who truly believe their "shit" is the finest french gravy with all the trimmings.

Your last post reminds me of a woman in a mental institution who claimed she was some Eastern Goddess and creator of the whole Universe. She grabbed a pen to draw a diagram to enlighten me about life...the pen would'nt work. I could'nt help myself anf exclaimed that it must be frustrating being the creator of the universe but not being able to find a pen that works... 8-)

True story.

You no doubt dream of crashing aircraft often or flying in hot air balloons. When someone refuses to put their feet on the ground life will often make the landing extremely rough.
Or, how about I stay and keep tormenting the inhabitants of the earth with fire from heaven?

Tormenting...

Tormenting...
Old 10-09-2005, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Or, how about I stay and keep tormenting the inhabitants of the earth with fire from heaven?

Tormenting...

Tormenting...
Yes, being a narcisistic, self indulgent mental case, you no doubt would.

That you alienate the very people who share the same enemy shows just how removed from reality you are.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:28 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:

Tormenting...

Tormenting...
Yes, being a narcisistic, self indulgent mental case, you no doubt would.

That you alienate the very people who share the same enemy shows just how removed from reality you are.
As an Air sign, I do not read people by appearance. I read by the 'spirit of their mouths'.

And Discernment makes not mistake, for it discerns spirits of winds and fire. It cannot be decieved for it balances one thing with another.

And it does not care one wit for the physical, for it pierces into the very soul.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:37 AM

As a water sign, inparticular a Scorpio with 5 planets in Scorpio and the Moon forming an exact conjunction with Pluto in the 8th house in Virgo, i have a powerful in built desire to rub the nose of puppy dogs who shit in the house...in it.

You add nothing to this forum. You merely confirm the worst suspicions of many...that it is inhabited by "kooks".
Old 10-09-2005, 05:44 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
As a water sign, inparticular a Scorpio with 5 planets in Scorpio and the Moon forming an exact conjunction with Pluto in the 8th house in Virgo, i have a powerful in built desire to rub the nose of puppy dogs who shit in the house...in it.

You add nothing to this forum. You merely confirm the worst suspicions of many...that it is inhabited by "kooks".
As a Scorpio Rising, having a Full Occultation of the Moon on the Fall Equinox, with the Sun in Libra, I have a strong desire to take my astral dogs fangs and drive them securely into your neck when you rub my nose in shit.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:55 AM

Yes, it's always painful when someone grabs you by the ankels and clips your wings.

You are of course powerless to stop me rubbing your nose in it. That is the nature of the internet beast.

Lesson 2 begins 9am sharp tomorrow morning. Get a good nights sleep. We are going to learn about boundaries and taking others existence into consideration. If you do well enough we will be moving onto getting a job and stopping using your refusal to grow up as an excuse to remain "mentally ill".
Old 10-09-2005, 06:03 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Yes, it's always painful when someone grabs you by the ankels and clips your wings.

You are of course powerless to stop me rubbing your nose in it. That is the nature of the internet beast.

Lesson 2 begins 9am sharp tomorrow morning. Get a good nights sleep. We are going to learn about boundaries and taking others existence into consideration. If you do well enough we will be moving onto getting a job and stopping using your refusal to grow up as an excuse to remain "mentally ill".
We will make certain that lessons are learned.

And don't get too confident about how 'powerless' I am.

You don't know the power of the 'Force', as it were.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:33 AM

Quote:
We will make certain that lessons are learned.

And don't get too confident about how 'powerless' I am.

You don't know the power of the 'Force', as it were.
Yes, i know and have experienced directly the power of the 'divine', more than you will ever know.

Again, you are powerless. Completely and utterly powerless to do anything. In fact I triple dare you...

You would have to be one of the most pathetic and powerless human beings I have ever made the aquaintance of, using various comunication methods. You are so powerless you need to attempt to contact the archetypal realm directly in a rather pathetic attempt to fend off the feelings of complete and utter impotence in the face of 'life'.

As so many like you have found out...when dealing with the archetypal realm you will find it it has you, rather than the other way around.

I consider you an occultist trying to be God while claiming to be Christian...must be a bit hectic in their for ya.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:39 AM

Quote:
I consider you an occultist trying to be God while claiming to be Christian...must be a bit hectic in their for ya.
That really tells us all we need to now, doesn't it, TB? Just who "mote" fra_nothing (aka Leviathan, aka Jeoshua, aka many more others) really be?

Enough already, Jeoshua. The Shriner's Convention is starting without you, and the best hookers are going to be all taken if you don't get back there tout de suite.