Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 06:42 AM

Default Re: Welcome to 2011

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
We will make certain that lessons are learned.

And don't get too confident about how 'powerless' I am.

You don't know the power of the 'Force', as it were.
Yes, i know and have experienced directly the power of the 'divine', more than you will ever know.

Again, you are powerless. Completely and utterly powerless to do anything. In fact I triple dare you...

You would have to be one of the most pathetic and powerless human beings I have ever made the aquaintance of, using various comunication methods. You are so powerless you need to attempt to contact the archetypal realm directly in a rather pathetic attempt to fend off the feelings of complete and utter impotence in the face of 'life'.

As so many like you have found out...when dealing with the archetypal realm you will find it it has you, rather than the other way around.

I consider you an occultist trying to be God while claiming to be Christian...must be a bit hectic in their for ya.
1. A complete and total falsehood.

2. False. And you triple dare me to do what? [I would be careful right about now, if I were you. And I say this not as a threat, but a stern warning. Because if you say something stupid, you might just get what you ask for. And it will be 'beyond my control'.]

3. And finally, you are so completely 'powerless' and 'pathetic' that you cannot even provide a coherent argument without consorting to your meaningless drivel of 'pathetic' and 'powerless'. You speak as a typical ape of Thoth, a slave indeed.

There is only one thing you have to ask yourself:

"Do I feel lucky?"

Old 10-09-2005, 07:02 AM

Quote:
1. A complete and total falsehood.
Hmmmm...interesting. Perhaps he will include references. [TB is eating salty popcorn and is settling in for one of his bachelor nights.]

Quote:
2. False. And you triple dare me to do what? [I would be careful right about now, if I were you. And I say this not as a threat, but a stern warning. Because if you say something stupid, you might just get what you ask for. And it will be 'beyond my control'.]
No doubt. Like I said...you are pathetically powerless and cannot even control the occult forces you "hint" at being able to unleash. Thats pretty pathetic. Lets get one thing straight. I am Mr Incredible. You are Incrediboy and you are not affiliated with me. Put Molechs majical wand back down and continue scrubbing the Owl stonework. Nothing worse than an apprentice attempting to be master.

Quote:
3. And finally, you are so completely 'powerless' and 'pathetic' that you cannot even provide a coherent argument without consorting to your meaningless drivel of 'pathetic' and 'powerless'. You speak as a typical ape of Thoth, a slave indeed.
A coherent argument when dealing with you? You are insane cobber. You do realise that?

Quote:
There is only one thing you have to ask yourself:

"Do I feel lucky?"
Exceedingly.

When thinking of you, Monty Python and the Life Of Brian comes to mind..."He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy."
Old 10-09-2005, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Enough already, Jeoshua. The Shriner's Convention is starting without you, and the best hookers are going to be all taken if you don't get back there tout de suite.
Would'nt want secondsies...
Old 10-09-2005, 07:06 AM

You triple dare me to do what?

Go ahead, TB. Make my day.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:09 AM

Are you implying that a image made up of zero's and ones, transmitted via copper cables across the seas and projected onto my old style cathode ray tube monitor is capable of being used as a tool of intimidation?

[TB is licking his fingers of hearty, healthy sea salt post pop corn binge which is an apt food for the moment].

Quote:
You specifically imply that you weild occult powers and can some how unleash the forces of darkness accross the time space continuum.

Now, back to your mental health status...

P.S...so let me get this right...you're a Christian eh? Do you see any contradictions in your professed faith and the words you place on the internet?

P.P.S Also, did'nt you claim a few posts ago that you are unaffected by people? It seems you will have to reassess your delusional status on several issues.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:18 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Are you implying that a image made up of zero's and ones, transmitted via copper cables across the seas and projected onto my old style cathode ray tube monitor is capable of being used as a tool of intimidation?

[TB is licking his fingers of hearty, healthy sea salt post pop corn binge which is an apt food for the moment].

Quote:
You specifically imply that you weild occult powers and can some how unleash the forces of darkness accross the time space continuum.

Now, back to your mental health status...

P.S...so let me get this right...you're a Christian eh? Do you see any contradictions in your professed faith and the words you place on the internet?

P.P.S Also, did'nt you claim a few posts ago that you are unaffected by people? It seems you will have to reassess your delusional status on several issues.
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a [Hawk Headed Mystical Handgun], the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya [TB]?

Old 10-09-2005, 07:26 AM

TERRY???
Old 10-09-2005, 07:30 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
TERRY???
Huh?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:30 AM

Again, on the issue of feeling lucky, yes I do.

I take it their is some correlation being implied with the larger image size. Is size an issue for you fra_nothing? Have you ever had sex with a woman or do they find your mental state not quite up their with roses and a feel up in the back of a station wagon?

What does it feel like to be so totally powerless?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:33 AM