Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 07:36 AM

Default Re: Welcome to 2011

You triple dare me to do WHAT?

Old 10-09-2005, 07:43 AM

Are you threatening to kill or injur?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:46 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Are you threatening to kill or injur?
I made no threats. You are the one who TRIPLE DARED ME.

Now state your triple dare. But if you're smart, you'll think real hard about this little dare of yours.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:01 AM

I would say you were raped as a little boy by another male. Someone weilded a great deal of power over you and it hurts.

Quote:
Now state your triple dare. But if you're smart, you'll think real hard about this little dare of yours.
Why have you stopped short? You were very confident not so long ago. Why cant you say what you want to say? You are threatening me with images of weapons. By this you somehow wish to get accross that you are able to project your infantile rage accross the seas and physically intimidate me.

For someone so fearless you are coming accross as a whiny little gutless bitch. Wer'nt you taking on the Illuminati single handed 5 minutes ago? "Man up bitch"! Are you threatening me with physical harm? Come on fearless...
Old 10-09-2005, 08:04 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I would say you were raped as a little boy by another male. Someone weilded a great deal of power over you and it hurts.

Quote:
Why have you stopped short? You were very confident not so long ago. Why cant you say what you want to say? You are threatening me with images of weapons. By this you somehow wish to get accross that you are able to project your infantile rage accross the seas and physically intimidate me.

For someone so fearless you are coming accross as a whiny little gutless bitch. Wer'nt you taking on the Illuminati single handed 5 minutes ago? "Man up bitch"! Are you threatening me with physical harm? Come on fearless...
Are you actually claiming that words, mixed with images, mixed with context can somehow send subliminal messages to people?

If so then you have just destroyed the very foundation of secular humanism. You have just condemned every 'liberal artist' who ever engaged in the same.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:08 AM

Strider?

Are you sitting comfortably?

Let.....
Old 09-16-2006, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
And if anyone needs 'scientific proof', well, this can be provided free of charge by our good friends...

The Persian Magi.

Something happened, if memory serves. Yes, it seems that there was something of a conjunction in Aries, a retrograde planet, and a stationing over Jerusalem on high.

The Magicians, and the Witchs, and the Illuminists, and all the other losers will have to blaim it all on these guys

Sometimes...

Sometimes Madness is Genius you know.