Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 04:54 PM

Default A Final Word

It is time for me to leave you. There are others who must hear the word before the Day comes.

The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is not of this world. If it were, his servants would fight (in physical combat). But his kingdom is not from here.

The way of Christ is not the way of the Illuminati. Christ does not work by Force and Fire. He would by Freewill alone. He does not manipulate, he simply makes an offer based on Love and Will. It is that simple and that profound. God has no slaves. He will accept no slaves. He has only Sons and Daughters.

And because I would that all men see that heaven for which I have set all my hope, even now I pray for the corrupt souls of the Illuminati. Even now they may turn again and repair what they have destroyed. They could do it. It would only take one concerted act of Freewill and God would respond dramatically.

But this is not the prophecy.

Know that if the Kingdom of Christ were of this world, the Illuminati would never have even gotten its sword from the scabre. This is because their heads would have been severed from their bodies in one flash of our blade. And that is no overstatement.

But God is God. His ways are beyond. And it is that way that I follow.

But the battle cry I will shout once again!

LORD, Come!

Maranatha!

Old 10-09-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Re: A Final Word

GOD cannot undo what the Illuminati have done!

Prayer and God alone are not the answer nor the cure for all that ails humans and the world.

Praying for those who are psychopaths, killers, meglamaniacs, schizophrenics, pedophiles, etc. doesn't work.

God cannot miraculously cure all the mental diseases/all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!
Old 10-09-2005, 09:10 PM

My parting advice to you is get drunk, get laid and take 2 aspirin in the morning.

You are a dangerous lout who actually needs a visit from a government department and forced dosing on Lithium.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:17 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Prayer and God alone are not the answer nor the cure for all that ails humans and the world.

Praying for those who are psychopaths, killers, meglamaniacs, schizophrenics, pedophiles, etc. doesn't work.

God cannot miraculously cure all the mental diseases/all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!
God is well able to destroy all that the Illuminati has done.

Prayer and God alone are the answers.

These are the cure for what ails humans in the world.

God can miraculously cure all the mental diseases and all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying will work.

I do not waste my breath.

Your tag-team training does not work on me. The individual unified with God is well able to defeat the Illuminati herd.

It does not take a village for us. It only takes one man.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:24 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!
God cannot undo what the Illuminati have done?

Why have you given them all the power - the defeat of God to evil?

Darkness can never overcome light.

It is important to consider "disinformation" before you cast all blame in the wrong direction. Whatever information does leak to the masses was not "leaked" at all... but was "told".

The "illuminati" will answer to God upon judgment, as will we all. Another individual earlier mentioned having "fear" of such judgment. You should not fear. You should revere.

This is all a temporary lesson in learning the ways of evil so that we may understand it and overcome it. There are reasons for all of these things you mention (diseases/killers), and while it wouldn't be a waste of time to pray for these answers - I would prefer to ask for forgiveness, renewal, and continued strength. I don't believe we are meant to have these answers just yet.

For as long as we are ruled by "free will", we will be working right alongside "evil". We all fall short in the end.

What is the use of curing all that ails the world when ALL will be accounted for? We are all tested in various ways... sometimes in ways that you could argue are "extreme". Why do bad things happen to good people? Why does it seem reward (material) more often finds its way to the corrupt.

There are reasons!

"He who loves his life, shall lose it. He who hates his life, shall have it eternal"
Old 10-10-2005, 07:11 AM

I thought you were fucking off?

BTW...i'm still here. I had a great meal with a very beautiful woman by the sea...

Is this the curse?

Maybe you'll be killing me slowly with cheese cake and coffee by the sea?

How dastardly!
Old 10-10-2005, 08:49 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Praying won't work.

I've tried it for you!!

Don't waste your breath!
God is well able to destroy all that the Illuminati has done.

Prayer and God alone are the answers.

These are the cure for what ails humans in the world.

God can miraculously cure all the mental diseases and all the wrongs that exist in our society.

Praying will work.

I do not waste my breath.

Your tag-team training does not work on me. The individual unified with God is well able to defeat the Illuminati herd.

It does not take a village for us. It only takes one man.

If GOD can miraculously cure all the mental diseases and all the wrongs that exist in our society, why hasn't he?

And, more importantly, why hasn't he cured you?

You need to pray louder and more often. Perhaps you're not reaching him.

I have no TAG TEAM.

I am a "lone wolf."

Always was and always will be.

However, I do know someone who doesn't leave home without one.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:24 AM

Oh BA...how romantic. Me and you defending the forum from fiends foreign and domestic...
Old 10-10-2005, 10:08 AM

Yes, tb, who would have ever thunk it?

:lol:
Old 10-10-2005, 12:59 PM

And to post #4 I would respond that faith in action is an indispensible part of the battle. Faith without work behind it is useless.