Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Re: A Final Word

I don't know what you people are talking about. I left for at least 11 hours. It was Sunday. A man's got the worship the Lord Jesus, you know?

Old 10-11-2005, 05:37 AM

Are you mocking Christ? I hope for your sake, you are not.

In any case, I quote the singer Jewel: "There are millions of people who are praying for peace. But if prayer were enough, it would have happened by now."

The fact is people, God's power is sovereign, and limitless. And his intellect is perfect. No human can ever understand what goes on in his head. And we were not meant to. We are meant to understand what goes on in his heart. We are meant to aspire to his love, and love him, and relate to him.

We can talk to him, with him, and relate with him. But we can never pretend we have Him figured out on an intellectual level.

In regards to the illuminati, God has already destroyed them. God does not function inside time. His work is complete. For us, however, we get to rise along and see how things turn out. The fact is, we cannot do anything to undo his will. He has told us what is going to happen in the end times. He has warned us of the evil and the deception. And the elite who run the world cannot be stopped. We can resist them, we can fight them as not to sin against God. But the concept of preventing the rise of the anti-christ quite contradicts God's plan.

Why has God decided to let Satan decieve people? We don't know. We're not God. But really, that's a bit of a foolish question. The TRUE question is, why have WE allowed ourselves to be decieved by Satan.

The question isn't about how to STOP the gobal elite. It's how to resist them, and how to save as many souls as possible.

People often mistake God for a panacea for all the worlds problems and diseases. It is true God can and does heal people. But can we expect him to make everything perfect in a world where free will is the defining factor? We have the free will to accept God, or reject him. If we reject God, he loves us enough to respect our choice and to stay out of our lives.

Why hasn't God fixed all the mental diseases and problems with society? Because we created them.

At the start of the world, there was no disease, death, or problems. Man himself let all of those in with an act of free will the was contrary to Gods will. This was more than a little white lie, or a stolen bill from mom's purse. This was the first instance of a perfect creation letting in any sort of corruption or disorder. Anyone with an understanding of exponents will see how said evil can compound on it's self.

Faith without works is a dead faith. But the scriptures do not say that your works have to be mighty and grand.

You see people, tha battle has already been won for us in Christ's Blood. He fights for us if we have faith in Him. We may not see or understand how this is so, and we may prefer to take a hands on approach, as I surely do, but the battle is already won.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:35 AM

:-o TB:
Quote:
I thought you said you were fucking off
Hey TB I thought you said in a few posts here that you were a christian. No matter how irratating you might find this fra character that fact you have to resort gutter talk doesnt seem to be doing your crediability as so called christian whole lot of good does it!.

TB:
Quote:
My parting advice to you is get drunk, get laid and take 2 aspirin in the morning.
You are begining to sound like just another hippie bum to be honest with you!.
:-o :roll:
Old 02-25-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
Oh BA...how romantic. Me and you defending the forum from fiends foreign and domestic...
Actually, TB.

Not romantic at all.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-25-2009 at 11:03 PM.